Chapter 1 Welcome to Tavlos
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is said that the world of Tavlos held many artifacts many thousands of years ago.

In this new era the year of King Kazah 8411 KR the Kingdom of Lucio had prospered, it was said that Dungeon hunting and artifact collecting had become a main stay for all who lived in this world.

Many people from across Tavlos would come to the Kingdom of Lucio to gain fortune, it was a time of great Magic,Swords, Adventure and antiquity.

But with that came war monsters and darkness, to say Tavlos was peaceful was a true understatement, there had been may wars over artifacts and how much a nation could muster its power to destroy each other no Empire or Kingdom was safe.

It had been 7 years since Young Kalln had come to Lucio, his father came from the far east his mother was a native of Lucio,they had since passed and return to the Almighty one, Kalln lived with his Grandfather Truzo.

Truzo had been a artifact Hunter like both his daughter and Son in law for many years, Kallns father and mother were well known and publicly recieved as the twin Dragons of Lucio,during there time when they were alive his parents were both famous, Chivalrous and greatly admired for there work.

Kalln was 7 when both his parents had passed away luckily for him Grampa Truzo recieved him,nutured and took good care of him, everything he needed was provided by Grandpa Truzo, in saying that since Kalln was 7 his Grandfather would often teach him many fighting and artifact appraisaling skills.

If it wasnt for his tenacious will to train his grandson Kalln would have been lost both mentality and physically, As time went by Kalln was now 14 at this age kids who turned 14 would become Adults and would decide there own fates it was time for Kalln to leave home, he was going to find out what happened to his parents.

After all these years he was about to set out and do what he had promised to do when he was told they had passed.

It was now night time,as Kalln sat by the fire outside of the house Grandpa Truzo had walked towards him carrying a box with a Dragon insignia on it, as Kalln looked at Truzo he couldnt help but think that Truzo had become fragile over the years, with the loss of both his daughter and son in law the years had been hard and had taken a toll on his health, it was not easy raising a 7 year old kid by himself.

As Kalln looked down at the box questions had started to creep into his mind what was in the box? What had happened to his parents?

0