Chapter 3 Letter from the Grave
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking closely at the sealed letter Kalln used the Red Dagger to pry open it contents.

As it opened a thin bracelet could be seen inside, looking at the bracelet this was also a ancient artifact, in fact his Grandfather had told him of this object it was called a Space bracelet.

Space bracelets or rings had become quiet the hot commodity these days as more and more artifacts could be found in different dungeons and ancient runes.

Hence Kalln was very happy his parents had left him this bracelet, now he had no problem taking his gear around with him on his journey.

Looking at the letter he unfolded it, the contents read, 

Dear Son (Kalln)

If you are reading this me and your mother have met our demise, We as your parents are proud of you and hope that you live your life to the fullest. 

With that I have left You 3 artifacts the first is the space bracelet im sure the old man has taught you regarding how to use the space bracelet.

Regarding the Ebony mask with the Ancient runes it is called Dark Jokers Laugh or also know as Lokis Laugh, this will become useful in the future should you face any enemies,though its mysterious its up to you to find out its functions, do not let this mask fall into any ones hands.

I have also left Blood Mystic to you which is a powerful artifact that me and your mother found in the Archos Dungeon,once you bind the dagger with your blood it will become any shape or weapon your imagination will desire.

Lastly do not come looking for us. Our enemies are to powerful for you to contend with. Please live a free life.

Also me and your mother love you very much, my only wish is for you to go to My Clan which is located in the East Continent.

My Clans Name is the Ezu Long Clan, once you locate them please return the Dragon Orb located in the Bracelet to my Father Ryuge he will understand once you return it.

Lastly please let Truzo know that me and mum love him very much and that we believe leaving you with him was the right choice.

We will be watching over you always till we meet with the Almighty one.

Love Dad and Mum......

With that Kalln cried and collapsed,that night he dreamed of both his parents.

0