Chapter 2. A Limitless Being
146 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stared at the screen in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Glasirna looked at me with a smug expression 

"What? Oh that's right, despite your planet being literally more magical to you I suppose Cleroka's law applies here, This may as well be magic to you."

I decided to keep the screen she was unable to see based on her reaction a secret and just feigned that I meant the planet

"Are you saying this isn't magic?"

This by itself was greatly shocking, Hayakawa rolled his one eye that could be seen and mumbled through his mask.

 Glasirna's eyes suddenly glowed with a fiery passion

"OF COURSE NOT! Not to brag but I created this system so none are more fit to explain it than me. What you see before you is Xuonoxta outpost 10, an interdimensional hypercube capable of changing forms to travel anywhere in the multiverse from the 1st-5th Geometrical dimensions. currently it is a 4D cube of shifting timelines made up of multiple 3D interlocking cubes...Wanna see it change?"

I was extremely confused as to most of the words she said until I felt a jolt in my mind

[D.R.A.C.O. System searching Xuonoxtan databases for Geometrical Dimensional Sciences. Error: Programming not authorized, utilizing Mana for override...Error: Mana Capacity insufficient. Solution: Convert 4th Dimension to Mana source. Executing: .1% .11% .12%. Host should exercise Mana to increase conversion rate.]

It was small but I definitely felt a basic understanding of this Geometrical Dimensions... and it made me excited. I hadn't had any growth in the past millennia as I was simply too strong for my world. A dragon's size is a direct correlation to their power as the larger they were the more mana they could process. I had once heard the princess say that Hayakawa explained that his world had a similar saying "A shark grows to the size of it's environment." this was literal for dragons. I would grow infinitely as long as there was excess mana while I would conversely shrink if there was a lack of it... it seems my captors were not aware of this as I could feel my chains loosening.

"Oh yes I'd love to see whatever it is you're talking about"

she turned around and pressed a button on her glasses bringing up a pedestal with many buttons. As she was turned I started slowly and quietly breaking free of my chains that were getting looser and looser. Hayakawa took notice and tried to speak but the idiot had his mouth trapped and was restrained.

Just as I was about to break free and pounce... the world collapsed. This was not an exaggeration as I felt my entire existence restrained. Looking around I could see it wasn't just me, everyone became distorted and looked like drawings.

"May I welcome you two, to 2D. Don't worry about that restriction you're feeling. These sensations are normal for 3D beings who lose space."

As she looked at me she froze or at least it looked like that from the slight angle I could see.

"T-T-That's not possible, that defies every known law of the multiverse."

I looked around me and could see what surprised her, in this world without space something seemed to still have space on me and Hayakawa. Our Mana was still surrounding us, it was faint but still surrounded us 360 degrees.

Glasirna pressed the button again and we came back to our normal existence. This was my chance, I pounced... and fell.

"W-What is this, where the hell am I?!"

Everywhere around me was everything, I could see me in an infinite number of variations, I was a human, a lizard, dead, God, I was scared which as I've said DOES NOT HAPPEN.

From the chaos I heard Glasirna

"WOW! We've never had a species like you, I mean we know draconic entities but you're something else. Normal species would feel their minds collapse when connected to the minds of their counterparts through the multiverse but YOU?! You seem to be getting even stronger judging from your size increasing 1 millimeter a second and rising. You had a lot of people confused here as to how your mass literally decreased. There's some laws of physics that would like to disagree with 400 feet of mass being reduced to 80 feet and counting. Don't worry though, we'll have plenty of time to research you in the facility made especially for your group."

Wait a minute

"Group? Who do you mean?"

Gone was the friendly captain who was fascinated by us, in her place was a psychotic researcher

"Well you can't possibly think we only took you two? We took the most genetically perfect male and female from each species. This ship may seem normal to you but it's larger than your moon, we have more than enough room to hold research subjects. But there's plenty of time to explain after you wake up. Goodnight sweet prince."

My vision cleared just in time to see lights shine of different colors These lights made my consciousness start to slip from under my fingers.

 

By the time my eyes opened I saw Hayakawa who no longer had his face scar standing in front of me

"Ugh, I was expecting a good dream, not this cocky prick."

Hayakawa gained a tick mark on his head as he punched my snout which caused some pain. Our captors were nowhere to be seen but this was certainly reality. The strange screen from before was nowhere to be seen but luckily I had the perfect teacher for strange screens appearing before you

"Hayakawa listen to me carefully and I think I can help us gain our abilities back. Use your observation to see exactly how tall I am."

Hayakawa sighed

"Even if I did want to cooperate with you...which I don't, I can't use my skill as long as there's no Mana in my body, I only had one use."

This goddamn idiot hadn't even tried but just relied on his system's information

"You goddamn loser, THAT IS WHY I AM SAYING TO TRY. I won't be able to use my spells to gauge how much mana there is but you can."

He suddenly caught onto my idea and smiled evilly as his eyes glowed

"39 Meters. 128 Feet" 

"Do you get it now? I grow to fit the amount of Mana available, I saw a screen in front of me recently saying it was converting 4D to a mana source, 85 feet was me before we went to sleep and my guess is that I won't stop at 400 like on our world. I need to see how much progress there is."

Hayakawa got an ugly expression

"WHAT?! THIS LIZARD GETS A SYSTEM MORE OVERPOWERED THAN MY OWN?!!! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HIGHER DIMENSIONAL THEORY! wait...Fine! but in exchange for my help once your system converts 4D to a Mana realm I want you to give me any information your system has about my world. Mine has been pretty useless on that front."

This damn fool was still focused on his own world to feel any modicum power in his world... I had no interest in his world so this was a good deal.

"Deal. How do you get your system out?"

He started cackling 

"Literally just think the word System while injecting Mana into your thoughts."

Maybe I was the idiot for not thinking of that...nope, impossible.

'System.'

I saw something appear in front of me but it was no longer the screen but...Mom?! What appeared before me was definitively the Dragon Empress of Time but made of glowing symbols and numbers changing both color and location

[Pleasure to meet you Host. This one is D.R.A.C.O.S. Currently the system is busy converting time spaces into Mana rich environments and the only function available is to view the progress bar. Current progress=12.7% Recommendation: Utilize Mana to increase progression.]

'That's all well and good but MOM?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?! I MURDERED FATHER FOR KILLING YOU!"

5