Chapter 1 Orphan Valley
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The continent of Scorch was in constant war, Year after year war would ravage the land. 

Many had died and every year Kingdoms and Empires would come and go,the Battlefield and its hero's conquered and fought with Bravery.

The Battlefield was for those who thirsted for wealth and Glory, sadly the truth is death and destruction always follows war.

Current Calendar: New era Year of the Lord Aragrand IV 1223 AD

Old man Johnty would tell all the kids from Orphan valley grand  stories of war, love and adventure ,Johnty was also the caretaker for the kids in Orphan Valley.

On this  particular day a new kid was brought into the valley the boy had been abandoned by his mother he was only five.

When Johnty meet this boy he could see that the boy was much more mature and intelligent then other kids his age he had a certain gleam in his eyes which made Johnty shiver. 

The boys Name was Anzu, within a few days of his arrival Anzu had adapted to his new life effortlessly, Anzu would often listen to Johntys stories and would ask Questions about everything and anything. 

Johnty felt sorry for the  boy, on this particular day he asked Anzu "do you want to learn my skills?" Anzu accepted his proposal without hesitation, Johnty then started to seriously teach the boy how to read,write and taught him Strategy,chess and all sorts of literature.

Anzu picked up on everything quickly,his mind was like a Sponge and would often talk with Johnty everyday expressing his views, asking Questions and gaining knowledge.

Johnty was so amazed by Anzus speed that he even taught him how to use a short sword as Johnty had once been a B Adventure long before his teniture as a Orphan caretaker "here Anzu move the Short sword this way",he also taught him survival tactics and on how he could use nature to his Advantage,these things would be useful for Anzu in the future.

Many many years had passed Anzu grew wiser and older he was no longer a young boy, Johnty had taught and passed down all his Knowledge to Anzu everthing he knew. 

Soon Anzu would have to leave Orphan Valley to spread his wings.

Time flew by very Quickly the seasons changed again and again.

0