Chapter 1 Death of an Arc Ranger
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zerald fortress city


Early Morning a Knock at the door could be heard,Colt had just woken up and headed towards the door as he approached quietly he noticed a Man in Black wearing a Blue Star Badge upon his Chest Comforting his Mother. 

Colts Mother Broke down in tears as the man reached out handing over what looked like a letter and Blue Star Badge. 

Colt decided to leave his mother for now but couldnt help but notice the man in a black cowboy hat,Black Uniform and Blue Star Badge,he also carried with him x2 Glock ZX44 which is the latest in the Red Capricorn Series Of hand Guns. 

Colt had always been intersted in guns and was often seen at his Grandfather's Gun Shop which was called the Happy Gun Barn.

Everyday after school Colt would help Grandpa Troy with all sorts of Gun repairs and choirs around the Shop.  

Troy his Grandfather had Been a Arc Ranger for many years before so naturally Colt understood why his mother was Crying. 

His father in his own Right was a Arc Ranger had passed away while on a mission to Louvillie fortress City. 

Louvillie fortress City was known as the city of Crooks, Slaves, whores and all sorts of low lives there was no law in that city. 

Colts Father and 12 other Arc Rangers had tried to root out all the Bad scum in Louvillie fortress City but were unable too due to the large volume of Criminals.

Only 1 person from the  Team had Survived and was badly injured with 99 Bullets that had ravaged his body. 

He was lucky to be even alive. 

Before the Man turned to leave he noticed Colt and gave Colt a stern look his eyes cold as Ice.

Colts Grandfather gave Colt a smile before he escorted the man out. 

The mans Name was Griffin Childs he was the commander of the Arc Rangers. 

Colts mother Ran into her room and cried for 3 days non stop, Colt being the loving kid sat outside his mothers Door even after school. 

Everyday he would make her Breakfast and Dinner, He never left the Door untill 3 Days later when she came out of her room and found Colt snoring outside her door, "oh Colt im so sorry" repplied Colts mother before escorting him to his room to sleep.

Four Days later the Funeral was Held for the 11 Arc Rangers,Colts Father belonged to a Branch of Arc Rangers called the Demon Slayers,each Team Member had powerful Skills and were decorated Specialist. 

Colts Father Dean Chain was one of the best of the best in his Generation he was known for his Accuracy and calm composure.

While the furneral proceedings were happening Griffin walked over to Colt while seizing him up,he then looked him in the eye, as he stood there Griffin pulled out something from his coat and proceeded to give Colt his Fathers Gun Belt and Gun.

Shocked Colt was well acquainted  with this Gun it was a Colt Custom Ghost 22 Special Black Edition.

Not many Ghost 22 Black Editions survived the Great Monster War which was about 50 years ago before Deans time, but Grandpa Troy remembered it well as he was a Officer in the 31st Gunner regiment during that war and that Gun was a relic handed down from Troy to Dean and now to Colt.

"Hello Colt" spoke Griffin, Colt was shocked how did Griffin know his name, "ah hello sir" with that,

"I believe this belongs to you" "take it" as Colt reached out for the belt, Griffin responded, "Make sure you grow up strong boy just like your father, ill be waiting for you if you have the guts"

With great determination and a sharp glint that could be seen in his eyes Colt swore an oath he would avenge his father,now that the gun belt was in his hands,Griffin tipped his hat "farwell, i'll be seeing you around rookie"

Never the less Griffin turned around with a "sigh"he had high hopes for this boy, will he live up to his fathers expectations or will he fall just like his father  only time would tell.

Griffen Childs rode off into the sun set.

0