Charge Up!
1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume I, Chapter 11: Charge Up!

Warning: this chapter contains smut.

This is it! My chance to charge up!

With impressive speed, I reach out and undo Clyde's pants.

His released cock protrudes upwards with a subtle curve back. The length is around that of Samuel's, except slightly shorter; meanwhile the girth of Clyde's member is superior. A few visible veins climb up his shaft to the red-ish tip, giving it an angry look.

"Huh?" He voices, surprised by the sudden exposure.

"Look here. I bet they felt nice on your hands. Wouldn't they feel nicer on your cock?" I grab my breasts and push them up against each other to display my suggestion.

I feel my mouth grow wet and I lick some of the pooling saliva onto my hands to coat his dry dick with.

Clyde doesn't need any further urging and scoots forward over me as I stay laying on my back. For a moment he hesitates to figure out the procedure, then he takes his member by the base and tilts it downwards to be at the level of the space between my tits.

With a careful thrust of his hips, his lubricated cock slides snugly into my bosom. Immediately, I use my hands to press it together around him. Clyde groans and watches as I shift each breast back and forth against his dick, sometimes in unison, other times alternating. Just like his hands, Clyde's penis feels cool and refreshing against my hot skin.

He eagerly thrusts himself, searching for further stimulation. Unable to match his wild rhythm, I let go and instead grip the sheets to avoid getting jostled by the momentum. Dissatisfied by my pause in rubbing, Clyde takes me by my peaks and pulls up, keeping my breasts flush against his moving cock.

"Hnng!!" I gasp at the return of his fingers to my nipples.

The slight tugging sensation sends jolts of excitement coursing through my body like electricity.

"Ohh, ah... Ruelle, it's so soft... and warm!" He pants as he keeps pushing his length between my breasts, his glans peeking out at me and then retreating back into my cleavage again and again. The continuous flow of his precum keeps his dick slippery as he slides against my skin.

"Yea? How long have you wanted to do this to me?" I purr, allowing my urge to dirty talk take over.

"I-I don't know! Sometimes when you read in the library... you prop your chest on the table like you're showing it off!"

I suppose I do that almost unconsciously sometimes. It's a habit of mine. They're heavy and the desk is right at boob-holding height, it's only natural to rest them on the table!

"So even though you're always complaining about me, you had these indecent thoughts all along? That's very dishonest of you, Clyde."

"Haah, mm. It's not like I'd say something like 'you're so damn sexy' or 'I want to touch you all over'... How could I ever tell you my thoughts like that?"

"You just did! I didn't know you wanted to touch my whole body. Thanks for letting me know how enticing I am. You're not too bad yourself." I giggle at his accidental confession. He freezes up and blushes, then slides back away from me with his throbbing dick suspended in the air.

"W-well, what do you mean by that?" Clyde glances at me nervously, asking me for my evaluation of him.

I hook my arms over the back of his neck, pulling him down and propping myself up, so that I can whisper in his ear. "I've always felt the heat in your gaze. It provokes me to bother you even when you try to push me away with your harsh words."

Technically that's the truth.

I've always noticed the rage sent my way by his glowering, and I can't help but fan the flames to annoy him more in such situations. It's my way of tormenting him for fun.

The words I say aloud are a bit misleading... oh well.

I lick my lips and continue. "The touch of your hands is surprisingly cool and caring, it made me crave more. Clyde, I want to experience all the different sides of you- be it gentle or rough."

"Ruelle! I... I want to-"

I place a finger on his lips to hush him. "Shhh. I know, lean back a bit and let me handle this lovely meat stick."

With him laying down like I was just a moment ago, I bring my chest right over his crotch. Now I have more control with my motions as I sandwich his twitching root between my tits and begin massaging them about.

I slowly slide him from his tip to his base and back up again. Staying at his head, I rub the area with my plump breasts, rolling them around his sensitive tip and feeling his foreskin shift along with my motions.

I turn my tits inwards so that my nipples can slightly rub against his meat as I massage. It's like I have a growing itch that I can't scratch, one that makes me seek pleasure for relief.

"Mmph, ahgg-" Clyde closes his eyes and groans while I focus on moving around the head.

Smirking, I shift my boob-job back down to his shaft, leaving his slightly red tip unattended. His breath hitches and I feel him tense in frustration.

I stick out my tongue and playfully surprise him by brushing against his neglected glans, tasting the precum that has been leaking out of the small hole.

"Ruelle... Ruelle!" He calls out my name as I caress and fondle his head with my wet tongue.

His cold and thick cum erupts, splattering my face and mouth and running down my chest. The bit that lands in my open mouth tastes like a refreshing iced drink. I eagerly lap up the spilled semen, savoring the delicious taste.

***

"Anyway, care to explain what happened in the library?"

Now that we are both clothed and reasonably composed, I can get some answers.

"The situation here is... complicated. As punishment, I've been stuck on this floor of the manor for at least two months. Father is constantly sending people to monitor me, so I sneak around and spend time in my hiding spots. Recently I even set up a few traps- like the one that injured you. I didn't know you'd be coming home for Winter break..."

"So this floor is a warzone? But my room is on this floor, I'm staying here over break for the next three weeks!"

"I haven't set up any defense in your room, but now that you mention it, I probably should."

"No way! I can't live in a mess like the library! I'm going downstairs to let the Duke know that I've returned and I'll ask him to move my room."

"Tch. Go ahead and try, see if I care!" Clyde sneers and I stomp out of his room.

I go to the Duke's office which is downstairs, assuming this is where he's most likely to be.

"Uhm... Father, I've returned home for Winter break."

Duke Hughes doesn't look up from his paperwork, but he flinches when I call him Father.

"I see." He gives the minimum response, continuing to flip through and stamp various documents.

"My room is on the third floor, the same as Clyde. I was wondering if during my stay I may be moved to a less... turbulent area."

He lets out a long, drawn-out sigh and finally raises his head. "As you can tell, the estate is very busy as of late. Unless some issues are resolved, I don't think we should make inconvenient adjustments."

Inconvenient? My room is the same as any guest room, I can easily pack my few belongings and switch rooms.

Before I can explain this, Duke Hughes continues. "However, if a problem, like Clyde's tantrum, were to be solved, I'm sure your stay would be much more pleasant..."

Is he asking me to make Clyde behave for him? In order to have a peaceful break? Ugh! I wish he would just tell me instead of speaking in riddles!

"Then Father, in what situation would you consider Clyde's issue to be over?"

"Once he agrees to take the mage entrance exam for Tellheart Academy."

So Clyde doesn't want to go to Tellheart Academy? Isn't that pretty much the only school around? Maybe he just wants to be rebellious.

"As his older sister I'll try my best to guide him onto the right path." I curtsy and take my leave.

Once outside of the office doors, I let myself scowl as I march back upstairs. At the top of the stairs, Clyde stands, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"From the look on your face it's obvious you couldn't get what you wanted. Haha! Nice try!" He jeers at me with the 'I told you so' attitude.

I scoff and shove past him, using a bit more force than I intend to.

Oops, It's kind of hard to control my strength after feeding.

Clyde sways backward and his foot lands on the top step. Immediately a visible current of mana travels through the air and shocks him like electricity. He grunts in pain and scrambles back up, panting.

"Gemuad! Ruelle, you didn't have to go that far!" He brushes himself off, looking worse for wear.

Is that the Duke's enchantment magic for keeping Clyde on the third floor? It looks like it hurts a lot, that's a harsh punishment.

I feel a little guilty, but then I remember my own pain from experiencing Clyde's booby trap.

"It wasn't on purpose. Besides, you can think of it as payback." I flip my hair over my shoulder.

He grumbles something under his breath like "That unholy girl..." and I wonder since when Clyde valued holiness, seeing as he just got a tit-job and said the lord's name in vain. I shake my head as I walk away from the hypocrite.

I should start scheming to get Clyde to take the academy entrance exam. Where do I start?

Clyde most likely doesn't have any dislike for Tellheart Academy itself, I theorize that he simply wants to give the Duke a hard time.

If that's the case, it'll be hard to motivate him to do otherwise.

What's something I can do that upsetting Duke Hughes can't? Oh, that answer is obvious.

All my bribing money has been used to influence Ozzwald. Plus, I've discovered that Clyde has the hots for me. It's in my best interest to hook up with him again, next time maybe I can act like I'm doing it in exchange for his compliance.

Even though I'd want to f*ck regardless, he doesn't need to know that. I can fool him into believing I'll only do it if he takes the exam!

Mwahahahaha!

I flop onto my bed and calm myself down with slow breaths.

I'm getting ahead of myself. First, I should try gently persuading him without giving away the fact that I'm doing this by the Duke's request. If that doesn't work, I may resort to more exciting methods.

I nod to myself and focus on my meditative breathing as I begin to circulate the freshly consumed energy within me.

After that time with Samuel, I was too excited and forgot to channel my mana. This time I try to connect with my demon side a bit more. Maybe I can stabilize my energy and control my new skills...

A/N:

Ok imma try to transfer the rest on the Wattpad chapters today since tomorrow is the first day of school for me (yikes).

16