1st Year has Passed
529 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time has flown by and my first year has passed with no real issues.  I have already bought all of the blueprints that I want.  Currently I am up to 43 Orbital Space Stations (Formally Called POS/Privately owned stations… now called OSS because acronyms rule)  Some of the OSS are extremely large as I turned them into my capital ship assembly stations.  I can produce 1 Vendetta every three months and a 1 titan every 8 months.  I have 4 stations working on the Vendetta fleet and 6 stations producing titans.  This will give me around 48 vendettas a year and within the next 16 months enough titans to hot drop on any fleet in the galaxy.  The range of the Titan jump bridge is a little under 30 lightyears.  The titan I am building is the Avatar.  Even though I wanted the Erebus, the thought that having a giant dick destroying fleets just made me smile so that was the deciding factor.

 

Currently all of the stations are in the same area strip mining every rock or uninhabited planet we come across.  The bonus to this was we have come across a lot beskar metal.  I also decided that my force members will be wearing beskar armor.  A stray blaster shot could kill a Master Jedi, so I won’t risk that for my members.  Droids are manning my fleet at the moment until the clones are ready to take over.  My fleet is looking amazing and having so many stations building ships, it would make everyone in the Empire worry about what my plans are.  

 

Currently I have just over 

100 Machariel and Concord Army battleships (Battleships/ Large Ship)

30 Rattlesnakes (EW Battleship/Large Ship)

20 Thanatos  (Carrier/Very large ship (specialty drones and carrying small ships)

90 Enforcers (Cruiser/Med ships)

5 Moros  (Dreadnaughts/Giant ship with giant guns)

3 Anshar  (Jump Freighters/ Giant hauling ships)

200 plus of each strategic cruiser  (heavy duty Cruisers/Med ship)

400 Pacifiers (Frigate/Small Ships)

50 Marshals  (Spec ops Battleship/Large Ship(for behind enemy lines))

 

For ship info- (https://everef.net/categories/6)

 

My Enforcers are spreading throughout the galaxy at the moment.  Each of them are being piloted by two HK-47 droids.  Current plans are looking for places to exploit and untraveled areas throughout the galaxy to build my stations.  It is going to shock everyone when they see a giant metal object floating in space surrounded by a force field. 

 

In another 6 months after my first titan is finished, I will start deploying stations toward the Hutt space along the Outer/Mid Rim.  I am located about 80 lightyears outside Zonama Sekot.  I plan on going to the planet soon and try to make contact with it.  Don’t really care all that much about its technology, but would love to have an actual planet to call home, and a sentient planet would be even better.  I figured if I could convince it I would fortify the planet with a “few” space stations.  Even if I have to “bubble wrap” the entire planet.  I am mass producing the mobile warp disruptors that have a 125 km range.   So I can effectively pull every ship that is coming close to the planet out of warp and welcome them with open arms and weapons.  

 

My training has been going great.  I am already mastering most of the techniques that have been taught to me.  I probably have a cheat ability when it comes to the force, but I’m not complaining.  I occasionally win in my spars with Meetra and Mara.  I have yet to win against them when they team up.

 

The armor we developed for our Immortals (Name for force wielders), has come out amazing.  Between the technology of Eve and the Star Wars universe, our suits don’t hinder flexibility or speed but enhance both as well increase strength to ridiculous levels.  The suit of armor is made from an advanced form of beskar and it ended up looking alot like the armor Cerberus Phantom armor.  I also decided to use the Yin Yang symbol for my cause.  The force is out of balance and we will bring it back in balance.  

 

The biggest advantage we now have is our cloning.  Not the creation of clones but our immortality.  We have the cloning technology of Eve that I found out.  Now before our Immortals leave any station they will update their clone DNA into our system, and incase of death they will be brought back and start with their “new” clone.  The best way to think of it is as a save point.  

 

My relationship with Meetra and Mara has all but stopped before the final step.  We are in no rush and it's been fun teasing the both of them and they enjoy teasing me all the same if not more.  I have no clue how a Jedi could turn off their emotions.  I will probably go busting nuts the first time I see a Twi'lek.

 

My stations have all been fitted with Jump bridge generators and cynosural generators, allowing instant movement between stations if need be. The distance our station jump bridges can go is 50 light years, minus the original station and that one is 150 lightyears.  It may seem like alot but based on our location, this will get me a little less than half way into the deep core area of the galaxy.  As time continues to pass we are getting closer and closer to the major events.  I have already spread my Pacifier and droids in pairs across the galaxy.  Each ship has two droids and they always travel in pairs in case of emergencies.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Another month has passed and now we are waiting for the cyno beacon to be lit up from our ship that is outside Zonama Sekot.  Meetra and myself along with six proxy droids are sitting in my personal Loki we have named Hack.  Mara and Meetra had a bet on who would go with me and in the end Mara lost, but that will be told how later.  The AI in the ship could almost compare to Naomi.  Had I known about this I would have been using Hack for more things than just sitting in the hanger of the station.

 

A few more minutes passed by before we were notified the cyno beacon was lit.  We were locked on by the station and it used the jump bridge to send us on our way.  

 

A bright flash and the next moment we are floating in space next to a few of our ships that were waiting to greet us.  A few seconds passed and we were heading toward the planet.  We avoided a few areas of sparse populations and headed to a very remote area of the planet.

 

After landing we exited the ship and stood on the edge of a giant forest and a mountainous desert.  You could hear roars echo through the mountains.  Meetra and I sat beside a large tree and started to meditate.  We had figured this would be the best way to try and make contact with the planet.

 

Unknowingly I was expected to be here, and the second I started meditating I heard a soft voice in my mind.

 

[Welcome to Zonama Sekot, I have been expecting you.]  

 

Slightly shocked, “Sorry for keeping you waiting, I hope I’m not bothering you.]

 

[Not at all young one, Although I knew I was expecting you, I couldn't tell what you would want from me.]

 

[I would honestly like to call this place my home and the home of my people.  I would like to train my members in your harsh areas.  I can only offer protection from the upcoming conflict.  You can feel where I stand within the force.  My followers are the same.]

 

[I was already planning on offering you a home here.  The area of mountainous desert beyond you should be a perfect place to train your followers.  I have many hidden secrets here and I will take up your offer of protection as there are more enemies than you know.]

 

[You shouldn’t worry about Vong.  If they try to make trouble for us, we will deal with them at that time.]

 

Zonama Sekot was quiet for a few minutes.  I wasn’t sure if I should have mentioned them.  [I hope we can help each other out.] The planet finally responded.

 

[Thank you Zonama Sekot, we will take care of you as you are our new home.  Thank you]

 

I sat and felt the force flowing through me like never before.  Even with the arrays to increase the midichlorian count around the stations it was nowhere as strong as it was here.  Opening my eyes I looked toward the mountains and could see a Giant Krayt Dragon walking around the mountain dragging a smaller Krayt dragon into another area around the mountain.

 

Looking at Meetra I said, “We needed to build our headquarters here as soon as possible.  We have immortals to train.”

 

“Where did you want to build our HQ?”

 

Looking around, “Around this area, a little ways into the woods would be great.”

 

Closing my eyes I focus on the force and speak [Zonama Sekot, would it be fine to build our headquarters in this area?]

 

[That is why I led you here, the dragons have been hidden from everyone for a long time now.  You must also protect them as well as the other new inhabitants of your new home.  Return here in a week. I will have you a welcoming gift.]

 

[Thank you again Zonama]

 

I turned to Meetra, “let’s head back and prepare to move here.  I have a few ideas on what we will do.”

 

“Lead the way Master” she said while smirking at me.

 

I just rolled my eyes and headed back to the ship.  

 

Once we left orbit, I had Naomi open the cyno beacon at home station.  Being nearly instantly teleported 80 light years is amazing.  It would be no different than 80 miles but the fact that we will be doing this with fleets makes me laugh thinking of all the aww fuck me faces my enemies will have.

 

Once we docked and unloaded we started to figure out what to do next.  Meetra, Mara, myself and Naomi were discussing what steps to do next.  

 

I can buy modified equipment from the system as well as future modified blueprints.  We are creating a sort of force base for the Immortals to train in.  Once the clones reach maturity they will be sent to the planet for more training.  I will have staffing filled by the clones with talents in that area, but only Immortals will come to the planet for training.  

 

The modified base will have the midichlorian damper to hide our base and the planet for the most part.  Its range will cover the planet and make it appear as a normal planet no matter what happens on it or around it.  A couple of capital ship hangers, a few training facilities and all of the other needs we might eventually want.  The best part is our shield will also be there so hardeners were purchased.  As well as the basics, destroy everything that flies weaponry.  This will most likely be the standard setup for our future bases on other planets.  Twenty to thirty different EW modules with around 40 light lasers and 5 large lasers.

 

______________________________

 

A week has passed and we are landing back on Zonama Sekot for the second time.  Once we all left the ship, I sat down and started to focus on the planet.  [Welcome back young one, I have left you a gift by the tree you sat by on your first visit.]

 

[Thank you Zonoma,  I will be deploying the base shortly and it will take an hour or so for it to be finished.]

 

I stood up and walked toward the tree. I noticed behind the tree, there was a large pile of pearls spread around in the grass barely able to be seen.  There had to be around a few hundred pearls that ranged in size from the size of an orange to a size slightly larger than a human head.  After a few moments I realized these were all Krayt dragon pearls.  Turning around I called over Mara and Meetra.

 

“Ladies, we have our welcoming gift here.  We need to definitely take care of this planet.”

 

Meetra walked over looking at me and when she saw where I glanced at she looked over and just stopped where she was standing.  It took a moment for it to dawn on Mara on what they were as she wasn’t here last time and didn’t see the Giant Krayt Dragon.

 

“Looks like we don’t have to worry about making our lightsabers anymore.”

 

“Master, I will be the first to create the lightsaber.  Yourself and Mara will watch me as neither of you has created one with a Krayt dragon pearl.”

 

“I will have to thank you for your wonderful instructions later, Meetra.  I will load these into our shuttle.”  Taking a second to focus, the pearls started floating up from the ground.  Hundreds of pearls were floating around us.  I focused a lot of my time using the force to manipulate anything that was not bolted down to the ground around me.  Making a few hundred pearls float around me was not taxing to me.  I could lift 10 x wings at once if need be.

 

Once I placed the pearls on the ship,  I went to the system tab and started the deployment of our base.  I selected an area that was a few miles inside the forest.  We boarded the ship to watch the process from an arial point of view.  

 

A Tower started growing from the ground reaching 300 meters and stopping.  The tower started expanding in size and stopped at the size of 300 meters wide at the bottom forming a perfect cone.  Then slowly a light blue philm covered the tower and started expanding.  This was the shield going into place.  As the shield moved along the ground, it ripped and pushed trees and rocks away from the tower forming a completely smooth surface.  The river was left untouched as it luckily was lower than the base of the tower.  The shield extended upwards two miles and expanded out another 10 miles.  

 

Slowly the ground started changing color and became a light grey color.  For miles around it was empty and flat.  Once I received the okay that all was completed I started having the new buildings deploy.  Naomi and I designed the layout beforehand to make it the best defensive fortress possible.  We were also able to partition the inside of the force field making it impossible to get from one area to the next without correct authorization.  No “old codes” will work plus with Naomi’s consciousness being able to be at all of the stations as AI is one of my biggest cheat.

 

After an hour passed the base was finalized.  We landed at the hangar next to the main building.  The Immortals would be coming tomorrow and starting their training here from now on.  Droids were already being deployed here.  HK and Proxy droids were already in all of the populated areas on this planet collecting any and all information they could get.  

 

After entering the HQ we headed to the training areas.  We had decided to offer residence to any Jedi after the clone wars began.  We already sent droids out to find and notify force wielders, until the Immortals are stronger I will not be sending them out.  

 

We finally stopped in one of the rooms that will be used for crafting our sabers.  I brought along all of the krayt pearls.  Following the three of us was a long cluster of floating pearls.  Once inside the room they were stored away.

 

Meetra went to the side room where the pearls were stored along the walls and sat down ready to meditate.

I will try to increase the chapters but currently work has been busy.  Will have 1 or 2 more time skip chapters like this one before we get to the good stuff.  After a bit the plot will be gone out the window as what fun is that shit… still need a name for mc. And a name for the faction.

5