Volume 1 Gallery
246 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the major characters that have art in Volume 1 are shown here for the reader's convenience. It also contains a little description about each of them! There's also a poll at the bottom of the page asking about the best drawn character if you wish to answer!

Tomo Yuki:Tomo


The protagonist; she’s a first year university student. Often irritated and short-tempered because of Ichizen’s constant trouble making. After discovering a strange note because of his antics, she becomes involved with a strange group of people. Can be quite judgmental and critical of people. However, she’s open to change if necessary and can be quite adaptable depending on the situation.

Michi Ichizen:Michi


Yuki’s childhood friend and her constant source of irritation. Has an adventurous spirit, often seeking out interesting activities even if it does get him in trouble. His desire to investigate the old university building serves as the catalyst for the strange events that occur later on. Loves heroes and pro wrestling. Surprisingly a very good writer that excels at both essays and fictional prose.

Yuka:
Yuka


Yuki met her in middle school and they’ve been best friends ever since. She’s a calming presence to Yuki, listening to her troubles which usually involve Ichizen. An avid reader of all types of literature. Quiet but a great observer of people, influenced by the various novels she’s consumed. Her great love for books is an outlier compared to her peers.

Felicity:Felicity


Felicity’s family runs a large corporation specializing in multiple products. As such, she knows the business side of running a company but also well aware of the research and development aspect as well. Very energetic and talkative, but known to hold grudges against people. Despite her wealth, she doesn’t talk much about it, choosing to utilize it as a way of helping out her friends.

Zhuyu Long:Zhuyu


Often serious, seen walking around without a smile most of the time. When among friends though, he’s more loose and willing to go along with things. Friends with Jin and Darryl since high school. Not the best person to converse with, but he’s reliable and assists his friends in need.

Tess:Tess


A gifted intellectual whose social skills leave something to be desired, but still manages to draw people in with her overall aura. Never speaks much about herself, leaving her life a mystery to even those know her well. Has known Felicity since childhood and helps her out. Often seen in the university library studying.

Ichaival Darryl:
Ichaival


Darryl could be considered the one “normal” person out of everyone. Works hard at things and became health conscious after losing a considerable amount of weight during the last year of high school and into the first year of college. Easy to get along with, perhaps one of the reasons why Shigetzu teases him so much. Still, he has his limits and will stick up for himself if pushed too far.

Kisai Jin:Kisai


Often referred to as the “King of Bulls**t” by Darryl because of his ridiculous procrastination, but yet somehow achieves amazing results without too much effort. Pretty chill and an easy person to converse with. Has an interest in learning about things and does things in ways that normal people don’t ever think of.

Shan Shigetzu:Shan


Darryl refers to him as “that bastard” and for good reason. He’s often belittling Darryl and making jokes at his expense. Despite this, Shigetzu does consider him a good friend even if it doesn’t seem that way. Like Jin, he’s prone to procrastinate but doesn’t push it as far as him. Will get things done at a high level and will put in the work eventually. Often see on his phone playing some kind of mobile game whenever he has spare time.

Kyoi Feng:Kyoi


In battle, Feng is fierce and unrelenting. Outside of that, she’s surprisingly well-mannered and calm. Like Shigetzu, she likes to tease people especially Long but does have a caring side. Well trained in multiple combat disciplines, putting them to good use in fights.
Which Volume 1 art was the best drawn or coolest in design?
  • Tomo Yuki Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Michi Ichizen Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuka Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Felicity Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zhuyu Long Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tess Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Ichaival Darryl Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kisai Jin Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shan Shigetzu Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyoi Feng Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3
2