Episode 33 – Burst Jugular
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanji makes a stance and prepares for an onslaught. Klaus beams off towards him and slams his block. Tanji stands firm then uses the True Power Fist on his liver. He slams his fist into the side of his ribs and cracks on impact. The explosion causes a mass of force to be bounced around and across his liver. This actually causes it to pop. Klaus suddenly coughs out tons of blood and grips his side as if it’s with desperation. Tanji thinks “I popped an organ?!” He says “You strong ass werewolf, goddamn!!” He wipes his mouth and sees blood dripping in between his fingers. He reacts with fury and beams his vision at Tanji with his cold red eyes. He drops his arm down slowly then blurs towards him.

In a split second, he is completely gone. Tanji looks around hastily and it is to no avail. His brain lights up with a new discovery. “Above!” As soon as he looks up, he gets kicked in the back of his head and flies forward. One he slides across the ring, he flips over and prepares a block. He uses the 3 Lions Shield and blocks the punch head-on. Klaus is extremely confused on how he was able to just tank the punch but quickly steps back anyway. Tanji quickly stands and thinks “This isn’t enough power! I need to bring out everything.

He shifts as much as he can using his lycanthropy then brings out his qi. He tugs at his Soul Core and his veins start to pulsate. The qi is forcefully ripped from his Soul Core and he actually damages it. He coughs out a little blood but wipes his mouth then draws out more qi to settle the completion of his combination form. His muscles are much more massive and dense. When he transforms, he literally puts on mass. 

He prepares to get attacked and makes a low stance. Klaus beams off from his position to begin the offence. Tanji actually sees him and his face lights up. Klaus throws a punch but he blocks it and kicks him in his side. He snaps a rib in two then pulls back his other leg and kicks him in his chest. As this happens, he follows with the Claw Slash Art to finish the combo. Klaus throws a swing but Tanji ducks under it and swivels around twice. He uses this gained momentum to land a toe-poke kick. He rattles his insides and sends him flying back.

Klaus ricochets off of the ring wall then Tanji uses Qi Rush to throw several massive punches. Klaus has a split second to look up before he is punched in his gut. He spits blood then is hit by several more punches. Tanji leaps up to bring his leg to his head level. He kicks right in his neck and bursts his left jugular vein. He is hurled back at least a metre and then flips over the ring from the force. 


He lands then starts coughing bubbly blood from his mouth and is holding on by a thread. His vision starts to go hazy and blurry. His supernatural healing factor is holding onto his life tightly, keeping him just on the edge. His jugular vein already completely heals and his body sheds the excess blood. He then has a whole nother coughing spree of blood. He flips onto his other side and pants while gazing upon the dark, painted ceiling above. 

Otto says “Tanji, you’ve gotten very strong! You’re improvement has been well higher than expected. Klaus is still from a family slightly inferior to the Bancroft.”

Tanji says “Thank you.” He says “Now, you have to try and hit me.” Lightning crackles around him and his eyes go white. Thunder roars from somewhere and Tanji starts looking around for the origin of the sound. Otto’s grey hair glows a pure white and he raises his index finger slowly. A lightning bolt crackles towards the roof and breaks through it. Small pieces of the roof drop to the wooden floor in a small cluster and Otto says “Let’s see if you’re strong enough to face me.” Tanji thinks “Just after another fight?! This guy is crazy.” 

Qi envelops his body and he promptly rushes in with an attack. Otto pulls out a long pole out of the blue and white lightning crackles across it. He slams it into Tanji’s gut and he literally flies across the dojo. He lands in the wall and falls to the ground powerlessly. Otto says “Come on Tanji, hit me!” He runs in and throws a knee. Otto blocks but this is merely a block. Tanji flips outwardly to land a back kick but Otto ducks under the kick and lands a lightning bolt to his chest. He soars to the roof of the dojo then lands on the ground. He glances up to Otto in awe and thinks “Woah..” 

His clothes flare like a flame and he looks down at Tanji with a smirk on his face. Tanji struggles to his feet and commences his strategising.

He thinks “He’s way faster and way stronger than me. I have to use fakes to get in there. Maybe make it hard for him to move his body. Stretch it and put it in an awkward position then land the hit cleanly. It’s the only way and better since he isn’t moving his body around much.”

He prepares himself then beams off towards Otto. He throws a punch but doesn’t land it and slides in between his legs. He flips backwards and tries to land a kick to his shoulder but Otto swerves out of the way. Tanji knew this and started flipping long ago. He never tried to hit but make Otto think that he was. He prepares his leg for a perfectly placed kick but it is dodged in a knick of time. He lands and thinks “No way..” Otto smirks and waits for the next attack.

0