Episode 41 – A Little More Fun
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanji resides within the spectator room, with several other anxious teens. Tanji stands and thinks “If I find these other 4 people and measure their stats, maybe I can see what type of power I’m up against!” He notices the second guy and sees he is a Half-Blood Vampire and is of quite short posture. An outcast from the Bancroft and a human mother. 

He thinks “There are so many people that look like this! How am I supposed to find him?” He looks around then makes his way through the several spectator rooms. He doesn’t find him and just assumes he’s in a match. 

However, he finds his third opponent. A white-haired ghoul from the Gotrag Firefinger. He thinks “This guy seems strong..” He just stands in the middle of the room, staring at the floor of the room. He is 5’8 and approximately 165lbs but definitely possesses some good strength. Tanji thinks “Well here goes nothing!” A green line scans down his body then his statistics are revealed to him. 

  • Gotrag Firefinger 
  • Strength: 57 
  • Speed: 61
  • Defence: 42
  • Constitution: 59
  • Control: 81%
  • Intelligence: 7
  • (Average human male has stats of 3 - 6)
  • Species: Ghoul/Vampire

Tanji thinks “Wow! His stats really are good! They’re better than mine! He’ll definitely be a challenge to beat.” His phone screen crackles and then reads “GO TO NEXT FIGHT!” He complies and makes his way down to the rings. 

There he meets his opponent, the Half-Blood Vampire. Tanji thinks “He’s a Half-Blood. Should be easy enough.” He reads his stats and they are as follows.

Kane Bancroft 

  • Strength: 21
  • Speed: 45
  • Defence: 28
  • Constitution: 47
  • Control: 71%
  • Intelligence: 5
  • (Average human male has stats of 3 - 6)
  • Species: Half-Blood Vampire

Tanji thinks “Piece of cake. Got good speed though..” He shifts into his highest level vamp form and his stats increase slightly. He launches himself at Tanji with his new unlocked speed but he can be seen just clearly by him. Tanji catches his first incoming punch with ease and forcefully pulls his fist down. Kane reacts in horror at the strength then Tanji merely glows his eyes a low gold. He head butts him then kicks him up. Kane coughs blood and Tanji follows with a quick and concise kick to his breastbone. He flies back and hits the ground gracelessly. He slowly pulls himself up to his feet and shakily gets his footing. 

He holds his side in agony and stares at Tanji in fear. He takes a step back since he has no strategies left and Tanji just takes this chance to rush him. He uses Qi Rush and his speed is much superior to his. It is even on the level of Klaus. He blurs behind him and elbows him in his back. He falls forward then Tanji blurs in front of him. He punches him in his gut then leaps into the air. 

He dives down then uses his lightning qi. He soars from the heights of the room and punches Kane in the side of his head. His head slams into the floor and he passes out on impact. Tanji lands and the teachers are astonished. 

A Grimcrest teacher is sitting in a white sofa holding a pearly white cup. He has messy brown hair with blue eyes. He is about 6’2 and 200lbs of lean muscle. In reaction to Tanji’s attack, he stands with a coffee cup in hand and says “What?! That attack was strong!” Another teacher, small and fat, stands in awe. He says “Wow! He almost cracked the ring! That match rating is sure to be high. 

Tanji steps out of the ring and rushes to his phone to see his match rating. He gets 8.9/10 and he says “What?! I din’t get hit once! What is this?! I think I just need to get the job done. I’ll hit the weaker ones with my most powerful attack and win. Gotrag will be a harder opponent though.” 

The next match slowly makes his way to him and he prepares himself thoroughly. He is sure he will win, it is just that he wants as high a match rating as possible. 

He faces his opponent across the ring and thinks “Just who is this guy? So passive and quiet.” 

The match begins and Gotrag takes no hesitation in beginning the match. 

His white cloth shirt swiftly flows from the mass of ghoul fire accumulating below. His hands cloak in a mass of ghoul fire and his eyes glow white from the use of his monstrous power. He rushes towards Tanji and pushes his hands forward. He launches a wave of fire that Tanji can barely see. His clothes rip and burn and he also gets minor burns across his body. 

Tanji realises his potency and dodges his second attack. Lightning trickles across his legs and he leaps back and across the ring. He lands and his breath has increased in intensity quite a bit. He thinks “That fire hurts. He is no joke!” Gotrag rushes in and waves his hand. A wave of ghoul fire blasts towards Tanji at high speed. 

He leaps over the fire then runs towards his opponent. He leaps in and throws a punch. Both of their punches clash and the power is pretty much equal. Tanji’s hand is knocked back more however. He ducks under a quick punch then kicks him in his gut. He is then slammed down with a fire-engulfed fist. This leaves a burn wound on his back that quickly starts to heal. Tanji uses this momentum to spin and land a heel kick across his face. He steps back and is clearly more injured than Gotrag. The fire-engulfed fist is raised to the sky and a bunch of fire condenses into the fireball. 

Gotrag’s arm tenses up and his veins start to visibly pulsate. He then follows by muttering his first words. “Swivelling Flame Burst.” His eyes flash red then he runs with newfound speed. Tanji takes a step back in unexpectedness from his new speed. He waves a bunch of fire in his face then leaps through the fire to throw his punch. A cluster of flames burst outward but it doesn’t hit Tanji. Once the smoke clears, Tanji is revealed clasping onto his hand with golden eyes. 

“You are strong, don’t get me wrong. I would’ve got seriously hurt by that and it was really quick!” Gotrag tries to shake his arm out and his whole demeanour changes. “How?!” Tanji smirks and says “Arts..” Gotrag thinks “What? What are arts?” Tanji says “Let me just give you a taste.” 

A bunch of qi releases from his body, from the use of Qi Rush. He punches his chest and cracks his sternum. He dodges his fiery swing then kicks him in the bottom of his abdomen. He falls back several steps and blood drips from his mouth. Before he even has enough time to look up, he’s punched in the side of his jaw. He falls back and hits the floor. His fire poofs out and he looks up in dread of the further attacks to come.

Tanji leaps up with Qi Rush then uses his True Power Fist. The attack bursts his left kidney and knocks him out instantly. This causes a minor crack in the floor of the ring. Tanji raises his posture and shifts back into his human form. He stretches his wrists then steps off of the ring. He rushes to his phone for the match rating and receives an abysmal 8.3/10. Tanji gasps and makes a dissatisfied gesture with his hand.

“8.3?! I just knocked him out and cracked the ring! Are you serious?! I’m sure they want me to just get the job done. I guess I have to see if that’s true..” He takes his phone then Gotrag’s body is pulled by an incoming medic. 

1