Episode 51 – Son of Lucifer
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day finishes but the succeeding one comes quick without notice. Tanji takes the same option, the train, to Grimcrest Combat Academy. Once he arrives, he still has something like an hour before his very first lesson. He takes this time to decompress and prepare for the day ahead of him. While doing this, he gains the incentive of going to the toilet to train his lightning ability.

However, he accidentally steps into somebody. He says “Sorry, sir.” He is a 6’4, 210lbs, lean and extremely athletic looking man. Tanji looks in awe and wonders to himself. “How strong is this guy?” 

He promptly tries to read the stats of the teen but is slammed into the lockers behind him. The sound is almost like a gunshot. The teen’s vascularity across his arm is much better than that of Tanji’s, not even taking into account the way bigger size of them. He tightens a fist with his other arm and says “Who are you?! Do you not know who you’ve just stepped into?!” Tanji says “No, I-I’m new here-,” In a split-second, his fist glows in a raging flame and he punches Tanji in his chest.

He coughs blood from the impact and slides down the wooden lockers. He is then lifted and punched across the face. His head slams into a lock and causes the side of his head to bleed. The wound does quickly heal however. This humiliation reminds him of his past days.

Being unable to go against the opposition. Being a sitting duck, having to take the hits of people way stronger than him. He can’t stand to have it happen again! Tanji bounces up with glowing golden eyes and makes a low snarl. The massive teen, laughs and throws another fiery punch.

His arm is almost a blur for Tanji but he then uses the Qi Rush Art. The arm becomes much more perceivable to him and he just about dodges the heated flames. He blitzes forward and leaps up to throw a punch but it’s caught in mid-air. He is kneed in the stomach by his evil opponent and is then thrown about 5 metres by his fist alone. 

He rolls and rolls but isn’t willing to back down. The two have also accumulated quite an audience. The man’s fiery red eyes stare down Tanji. “Do you think you have enough power, to stop this!!” He reaches his two hands out and someone in the crowd says “The Lucifer Blast!” 

Red, dark hellfire grows in each palm of his hand. While this is happening, Tanji is still barely able to stand up. “His stats!!”

  • Kane Lur
  • Strength: 174
  • Speed: 192
  • Defence: 167
  • Constitution: 150
  • Control: 72%
  • Intelligence: 8
  • (Average human male has stats of 3 - 6)
  • Species: Hellhound

[SUDDEN QUEST: Kane Lur. Defeat Kane Lur in a bout.]

[QUEST REWARDS: 2500XP, 2 New Arts, 1 Art Upgrade, 2 New Breathing Methods]

Tanji gasps and thinks “No way! Such a good deal! But his stats are way out of my league! I can even feel the heat of that charging attack from here!!” 

He slams his two hands together and the fireballs combine to form a bigger, more destructive one.

“LUCIFER’S BLAST!!” The fireball is hurled towards Tanji and all he can do is hold it back. He slides back and holds the fiery hot fireball. He grunts from the pain and thinks “SO MUCH HEAT!!” 

Hs visibly starts to sweat from the heat and his hands begin to charr l. Kane, across the hall, clamps down his hands from an open position to a fist. 

The fireball waves around a bit more then a massive explosion of fire occurs. Tanji flies back and into the brick wall behind him. He drops down and is bloody all over his body. “Damn it!! Not again!!” 

His qi aura flares around him then he shifts into his furthest lycan form. The claws and fangs are all there. He also has more muscle mass and body hair. He looks up with his golden eyes but then they flash green. Kane is confused since he has never seen a supernatural with green eyes before. “Green?” He wonders to himself. 

Tanji then erupts in a cloak of violent lightning. Kane steps back in awe of the scene and Tanji blitzes towards him. The lightning trail following him is strong and bright. He leaps up last second and his speed is now off the charts. It’s way, way faster than his normal speed. He then says “Brownout!!” His shirt literally charrs off and his aura is extensive around his body. He roars with the roaring of the lightning and everyone else is surprised. 

He turns into a literal blur for Kane and appears right in front of him. He lands a devastating strike to his chest and slides him back several metres. He lands and his power all fades away, except for Brownout. He stares at him with a burnt, weakened body. Kane, in a fit of rage, leaps in for a punch. Tanji is too weak to react. He can barely even perceive what’s going on around him.

While Kane is in mid-air, a blur appears and slams him into some lockers next to him. He wears a black suit and a golden badge is displayed on it. ‘Tony Klawfield’, it reads. Above that, he has 2 golden stars on there too. “How dare you attack a first year! You need to be punished!! Follow me! Urgh, with this attitude you will never graduate and become a City Trooper!” Kane scoffs and follows him.

The crowd mindlessly parts for the man, leaving a gap for him to walk through. Silvan, a newcomer within the crowd, rushes forwards and goes to help Tanji. He seals his open wounds with his crystal blood and says “Tanji! Wake up!!”

-

LUR FAMILY

Species - Hellhound

A diluted hellhound family that all have a collective trait of dry, grey hair. They possess great athleticism and power.

A Major Family within the Bludby State and have several City Trooper personnel. The Head of the Family is Kane’s father, Zack, nicknamed ‘Lucifer’ for his strong and versatile fire prowess.

KANE LUR

Third-Year Grimcrest Combat Academy Student.

Nicknamed ‘Son of Lucifer’ ,for his father’s nickname and own potential, Kane is a powerful Third Year within the Grimcrest Combat Academy. He stands at 6’4 and 210 lbs, as well as being a powerful fire user. 

He has already learned his father’s Lucifer Blast with his own twist. He can explode the fire at will, due to his refined control. 

He is one of the strongest Third-Years and is highly respected within the school. Many even feel it’s disrespectful to refer to him with his name.

1