Episode 62 – Extra Sharp
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She turns and sees Tanji with a sharp, metal object. It has a barred and cylindrical appendage and it’s glowing with a thick aura of qi. Lightning trickles down and across it, making the object even sharper. “This little thing is probably super sharp. I even sharped it up some more with my claw so this will definitely be a great asset. It’s basically a mimic of a werewolf so if I get into the heart and cause extensive damage, it can’t stay alive.” Qi flares and flows around the tip of the temporary blade. He aims the blade forward and calms his emotions. Adrenaline keeps himself pretty stressed but he manages to calm himself quite a lot anyway.

He runs forward and dips right under a slash. He cuts right across the werewolf’s side but he misses. However, he still cuts the bot right open. He turns back to face it then stabs it in the back. He is shrugged off forcefully but he lands on his hands and backflips to his feet. He grabs the blade again and rushes right back in. He jumps up and kicks it in its chest. He pulls his arms up randomly and manages to predict and block a punch. He cuts down the bot’s arm then pulls back and kicks it away. He says “Kōjiro Slash!!” before pulling up forcefully. The aura sharpens out and grows in length on the blade. Even though he’s far from touching the bot, the gash in the bot’s body is deep and wide. The blue-bot falls back, mimicking the actions of a real werewolf. Tanji blurs forwards with Brownout and leaps up to stab the bot in its chest. He succeeds then slashes up powerfully. He is hit in his side and is completely dropped off of the bot’s burly body but he keeps himself on by holding onto the blade. However, when pulling up, the blade cuts right through the bot’s body and makes another deep slit. The robot drops to both knees and holds the two deep wounds. 

It then falls to the floor and Tanji exhales calmly. The last of the 8 bots drop and the next are dished out. Now it’s 6 5s and 2 4s. Tanji runs back and throws the blade into his mouth. He catches the wire in his mouth then leaps up into the stands. “I need to charge my attack!” Brandon scoffs and turns away. He looks around in horror of the scene. The hellhounds and ghouls prepare themselves. 

Tanji begins charging his powerful attack. The ghoul that aided him before prepares to provide assistance again. The bots run out and the small few of fighters prepare for battle. Tanji squashes down the ball and moves his hands around violently to halt the instability. 

Brandon punches a Level 5 bot but he is kicked away and slammed into the floor. He stomps on his head and slowly pulls his body up. Brandon looks at the bot with a bloody nose and mouth. 

He spits at its face with the last of his power before being knocked out and thrown into a wall. Vanessa looks in horror and shouts “NO!!” Blood spouts out from her wounds and flows around her violently. The werewolf looks for a split-second before zooming right towards the blood anyway. It then collects around both of her arms. She leaps forward and punches the bot in its head, caving it in and causing some extra damage from the hard crystal. She lands then kicks the bot in the side of its body. This attack causes much less damage and she’s grabbed by that heel. 

She’s slammed into the ground but she kicks into the werewolf’s stomach with an adrenaline-fuelled kick. She manages to penetrate through the shell of it’s body and she shoots out masses of blood from her body. She crystallises it and the body of the bot just stiffs up and hits the ground. She pulls her leg out and stands quickly, ready for any incoming attack.

A short but quick vampire, is fighting alone and is grabbed by a Level 5 bot. He has dark hair and dark eyes, similar to many other vampires. He struggles around and the squeeze is very hard. The bot slams him into the wall behind and snaps his spine in two. When the bot notices the vampire is still alive and awake, it slams again and cracks the wall behind. The vampire dies from the attack and the bot simply drops him. 

Tanji sees this and says “He died?! I see no movement or breathing!” 

Tanji just shakes his head then notices a fully transformed bot. The roar from it slightly startles him  but he finishes the Overcharge ball right after. He turns to the ghoul beside him and nods. He nods back. He shouts “EVERYONE!! MOVE!!” He steps back a few times then runs forward and leaps into the air. He spins while mid-air and throws the ball towards the shifted Level 5 bot. The ghoul then launches the fireball too. The uproar of fire and lightning doesn’t even take out the bot. The rest are down for the count but the shifted one stays standing. It roars again, after being hit. Tanji says “Everyone! In!” The group fearfully step in and bundle up as a group of about 10 - 15. Ava is on one side of Tanji and Vanessa is on the other. He sees the Blood Crystal and says “As in Silvan’s Blood Crystal power? Neat!” She says “Once we penetrate the shell of that bot, we win. I can crystallise my blood in it and mess up the components.” Ava says “Good. So I’ll just beat it apart!” 

1