Chapter 3: A Pervert with good intentions
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: A Pervert with good intentions

 

“In this vast expanse, only me and she exist. The moon in the night sky illuminates my path while the shadows of the swaying trees hide my visage from peering eyes. This humble and noble knight degrades himself by using the skills of a thief but only to save a damsel whilst being careful not to frighten her.”

Or soo I’d like to narrate to the police if ever the worst thing happens but I wouldn’t be able to blame them if they arrest me. If someone didn’t know any better, they would think that I’m a pervert trying to sneak up to an unaware and defenseless young girl. 

Hell, even I would arrest myself!

Hahaha

Good thing I’m not a pervert.

...

FAK.

...

Good thing there's only the two of us here. God is my witness!

You got me right? God? 

Big G?

Hello?

At a distance, I hear a car playing a particular song on full blast but I refuse to recognize it as a sign.

Spoiler

Distant Song

[collapse]

No. No. I don’t have time to second guess my actions.

My anxiety grows at every step, slowly inching my way to her, careful not to make a sound. One false move and my prey SHE... she will come to know of my presence...

I’m close. Just a bit more and I can finally get to her….

Heh hehe.

Oh no. That was dangerous. 

FAAAKKKKK

I know I’m not a pervert but this shit feels so illegal.

I noticed cans of beer by the foot of the iron railings with only one opened and empty. I got distracted but my attention returned to her when the soft sobbing turns into crying. 

The mood has turned for the worse and the only thing I could think of in that instance was that I need to hold her so she doesn’t fall. My body moved on instinct as I grabbed her lithe waist and prepared myself for what was about to come.

It’s ok, I don’t care about being branded as a pervert as long as I can save her.

Hey, little girly! You can scream all you can but I’m not letting go!

I waited for a couple of seconds for my inevitable demise… but nothing. Only her crying seemed to subside, even if by a little bit. 

What could have happened to her? 

Curiosity filled my thoughts with questions of how and why but I know I shouldn't ask.

But one thing I can notice is that I can feel her heartbeat through the layers of her clothes. Strangely though, the rhythm of her pulse calms me. I didn't notice that as time passes, the tighter I was hugging her.

And as a response to my semi-illegal actions, the more I hold her, the more her heartbeat slows down until it becomes perfectly in sync with my own. 

This... feeling. I wish-

No. I have to focus.

Before I forget, I have to check first if she's ok.

“Hey, miss. I’m sorry for holding you like this so suddenly. I heard you was cryin' and I was afraid you would fall so I kinda acted on impulse.” I said but she didn’t reply.

Since when did I have an accent?

Nevermind.

“Since you’ve calmed down, I’ll-” I said as I try to free my hands but they won’t budge.

“Miss?”

1