Chapter 12 First Confrontation
210 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been 2 hours since I returned to Jundo, Im feeling ok, I remind myself "Im Invisible"....yeah right dickhead keep dreaming lol

With that the bell rang for recess or short break, I made my way up to the roof to get some fresh air, the basketball court was quiet nice on the roof.

Once I was up there I saw Felton having a smoke secretly on the roof, hmmm didnt know that dude smoked oh well each to there own.

Walking over I started to Conversate with Felton, as we were laughing about Felica I noticed a group of guys heading towards us while blocking the doors coming in and out of the roof facilities, as usual my inner instinct kicked in,here comes fucking trouble.

Next minute Felton goes flying into the basketball fence before dropping to the ground, I quickly help Felton up making sure he was ok, as I looked up a shit smirk could be seen on this fuckers face, the Wolf tattoo was a big give away, the dumb sunglasses also a dead give away, it was offcourse Victor the hang man and his bunch of dogs!

"Hello Kenso" while smirking like the sly prick he is, I heard you returned today Im sure you know why im here"? while laughing with his bunch of dogs.

After a few seconds of silence I reply,

"Oh yeah sure I know why your here lets ask Koyra Who has a bigger dick you or Mr Lucky"?

"Ohhhhhhhh"replied the people within the vicinity while laughing there asses off!, a crowd had formed obviously everyone was interested in the Violence that was about to commence.

"Hmmmm looks like I struck a nerve" I sneered, before letting the crowed roar "Ohhhhhh"again with mocking laughter, 

Victors face turned fucking red like murder.

Next thing I know he pulls out a knife, "fuck shit just got real", before he could lunge I initiated the attack using Tiger strike, true enough the left Jab connected before I followed up with a elbow then a swift uppercut followed by a round house kick saw Victor fly 4 meters into the air before slamming into the safety fence.

Obviously Victor was fucked up Tiger Strike was just to powerful and too quick for anyone to see.

Then there was nothing but silence.........

Every single fucker moved away quickly while I carried Felton down to the sick bay, even Victors dogs were scared shitless oh well, "thats what happens when you mess with a Tiger"! 

"Meow replied Felton" while trying not to laugh, Fuck up Felton or Ill whip your ass too" with a fucking grin on my face.

Master was right Shuri-te, Tiger dragons wrath was powerful!

5