Chapter 17 Murim Alliance and Demon Clan
139 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So when the fuck was Old man Ishida going to talk about his family, it seemed pretty odd, Ive known Master for 9 month now.

Still facing off, I could see that Koyra, Lucky and the Blazing bullet gang had long retreated,

Things were looking tense, suddenly 100 men arrived out of thin air behind Mr Saito dressed in black like Ninjas, there was also a strange man dressed in Red with devil horns protruding out of his head, this fucker and a guy in grey were carrying massive Swords.

Also Simultaneously behind Master Ishida, Warriors dressed in white appeared with a guy dressed in a light blue uniform he carried a large spear, not to mention another two people arrived one of them I could recognise, it was Felton, the other guy with a black sword, it was his Uncle.

"Who the fuck are all these people? I said under my breath?

The tension in the air was blistering, the Old looking Devil spoke "we seem to have a problem here Kangjero"? While looking at the guy in Blue.

The guy in Blue spoke "long time no see Red Demon Etome"

As to you "Vlance Emperor of Steel and Thunder"

"Looks like Lord Hezeshi has followed you to the Battlefield" churped Vlance.

"As has Cresent Moon Hikoto" barked Etome.

Vlance looked at Master then said " the fighting has already stopped Etome, theres no need for both the Murim and the Demon Clan to clash and get involved"

"Besides this is a matter between the Tegumi Clan"

"Oh and what if i make it my problem"! sneered Etome

"Then We Kill offcourse"

"But I have to remind all parties involved that the Heavenly Treaty still stand for the next 5 years"

"Anyone who breaks it  will suffer the wrath of the Immortal Clan"

"Wrath"called out Kangjero hahaha you think the school of Greed is afraid of Warth"

"Mind your words Kangjero"said Master "as heir to the School of Wrath I will not allow any insults"! So shut the fuck up"!

Both were locked in a stair down before Cresent moon Hikoto chimmed in, "Gentle man Im sure we can come to a conclusion lets us all prevail with Cooler heads besides Next year the every 4 year event Conquer the Sky tournament will be open to both sides"

"We can settle our differences then and there,"what do you think?"

After a brief but intense discussion all parties agreed before dispersing, Honjero flipped me the bird while licking his lips before saying" the next time I see you Ill Kill you, "you little fucker"! before disappearing with Mr Saito or Kangjero.

Only Me,Master, Hikoto,Felton and President Vlance were left, we decided to meet up at Hikoto's Swordsmanship School.

"What a fucking day"

4