Chapter 51 Kenso the Immortal vs Ten Pillars Academy
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kenso and Nigato had set the battle against the Ten Pillars in motion.

Today was the day Kenso would recieve his nick name,as challenger number 2 came onto the stage,it was the same result Kenso activated Tiger Strike,at this point it felt like he was way over powered.

Then came challenge number 3,this Challenger imposed his will and announced his name to Kenso, Kenso Politely accepted,his name was "Jack Holt".

As Kenso activated White Tiger eyes he noticed that Jacks aura was different it was no joke,so Kenso would fight seriously.

The match began,Kenso flashed using "Dragon steps",Jack used "Ark movement,then Jack followed up with "Arking Slice", Kenso dispersed it with Dragon pulse.

Then they exchanged grappling techniques, Jack using "Sambo",while Kenso used Tigers Mountain grappling.

The fight was pretty impressive till Kenso used "Dragon force" once it was released no one could stop him, Jack had failed to take Kenso down.

2 more fighters left,Kenso then fought the next contestant with ease by overpowering them with the mighty Dragon force right off the bat.

The Last fighter from the Ten Pillars Academy was a girl,Tempest had kept tibs on this girl as she blew away most of the other schools in her way,not only was she powerful she was Outrageousely beautiful like an Ice Queen, her name was Amber Demitrov,in saying that peoples perception of her was that she was quiet ruthless.

While using White Tiger eyes, Kenso could see a White Majestic Ancient Ice Polar bear manifesting behind her.

People from the Murim and Demon clan had waged against Kenso this time.

Kenso then manifested a White Tiger will, looking up both White Tiger and Ancient Ice bear looked menacing,after seeing that there Qi and wills were evenly matched the fight began.

"Polar Ice Punch" as  Amber attacked, "Tiger Strike" roared Kenso.

Both strikes were to feel each other out.

It was at that moment the battle would reach another level.

With that Multiple techniques were used, Amber then used "Polar Blades followed"by Ice "crushing smash", all Ice Qi based attacks.

As I blocked with "Tiger Mountain" and unleashed another of Masters original techniques,"Sky Blazing Dragon Tiger smash", which ended up smashing Amber high up into the air,I then used "Dragon force" as she went flying towards the ground head first.

When I hit her with "Dragon force" she passed out,I knew if she fell to the ground she would be extremely injured,as she fell like a comet to the ground,the crowd became nervous and shocked,tension was high.

Just before she hit the ground head first,a explosion hit the ground a few seconds earlier,I had used another one of Masters Original moves this one was Called "Dragons Hyper shift",this move was very taxing on the body,it surpassed Godly speed on par with Immortals almost.

Looking at Amber I got there just in the nick of time,she barely opened her blue eyes as she felt that I was holding her up,she then lost consciousness.

As the dust cloud settled,People had noticed that Amber was no longer in danger the crowd screamed cheerfully!

Then the Chants came!

"Kenso the Immortal" "Kenso the Immortal" "Kenso the Immortal"

"Oh shit Felica's looking." Im dead"jump

1