Chapter 80 End Battle
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eton then stepped backwards as he barked "Dana,Kana Combine",as both Sharks disappeared

Booooooooooooom!

As the dust settled,both Eton's left arm and right now had reinforced Shark Mouths as his hand's and arm's,the 2 shark arm's were ridiculous and overpowered,he then called out "Pride Water Qi Domain open".

Fuck I was in trouble within seconds the stage was full of water as I had to hold my breath,this was the first time seeing this as Eton laughed "goodbye Kenso it was nice knowing you" he laughed "hahaha"

He then launched "Double Water Qi Tornado of Pride" as two energy beams came out of the sharks mouths which transformed into Tornado's.

Booooooooooooom!

Those two suckers were huge,as usual I didn't Panic as Felica screamed out,"I love you Kenso",wtf as I turned around she then encouraged "you can do it!"

I then smiled back then saying "I love you too Felica",through the water Qi,before trying to take a breath.

Then it came,I broke through to the sixth Gate of the Seven Heavenly Gates.

My eyes gleamed,"Golden Qi of Wrath Domain Open"!

Booooooooooooom!

Then a golden  Qi exploded pushing the water Domain back,as the Battlefield was now half and half.

I then quickly unsummoned Hexon before screaming out,"Come fourth my Left eye Fexon" as this time a Gold and Black armoured Humanoid came out with the opposite colours to Hexon,this time  Fexon's Left eye had red Qi as was my right eye.

Fuck I then ordered Fexon to open "Field Gate"as the "Double Tornado" was about to strike me,I then said "Full power Fexon"!,"Wraths Judgement"!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Explosions reigned eveywhere,the Double Tornado's were pushed back heading towards Eton,as it hit Eton he was fucking smashed into the outer barrier.

Before slumping down.

Then as I exhausted my last Qi,Midnight V appeared as he and Tenah had turned up.

Kenji then turned up out of nowhere as he initially hadnt left,as I was about to collapse, Harry had transformed and held me up as Midnight V's Mouth of Lust had become more ugly and Powerful.

Standing there Midnight gave a stern warning as Kenji had transformed.

"ah Kenso we meet again,let me give you and the rest of the Seven Godly deadly Sin's a warning,we the League of Chaos will be coming for you all" Mark my words",as he teleported away with Eton,Tenah then looked over to Kenta.

Kenta's eyes were red his heart a mess,before she too disappeared.

Oh well the battle was over despite the fucking LCD turning up.

And so the Civil war within Jundo had ended, we were now one School.

"Jundo High school"!

1