Chapter 84 Chu Train Bar
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that we had arrived at the Chu Train Bar Tempest and Uncle Kombu had gotten straight into drinking.

Me,Harry and Lucky were still underage as next year we would all turn 18 which was then considered a adult.

Sitting just a few metres away from Tempest and Kombu, a young girl could be seen making her way over saying "what would it be boys".

Looking at the bar girl she looked oddly familiar,patting his dog Harry had noticed this girl a while back,oddly enough her name was Valarie she was a former member of Saint Phoenix Academy's team last year as she was a senior.

Harry looked up at her as her violet eyes had captivated him even Sonny was drooling which was funny.

"Hello Harry" she said as Harry smiled and nooded,she then smiled.

How are you Kenso "Good Valarie, its good to see you" as we gave her our Order,apparently her parents owned the Chu Train bar and Hotel as it was 1 of 30 locations around Endojapan.

Harry was a bit shy,as she went back to get our order I ask Harry if he was ok,he nodded yes.

I could tell he was sweating,as she arrived with our cokes we ordered.

Suddenly for some reason a customer had become rude and angry as he smashed a beer glass on the floor.

As Harry got up to stop what was happening,a black whip with Qi came flying over apprehending the drunkan customer,Valarie smiled as she tossed him out before smiling at Harry,Harry went Red,this girl was strong but no push over.

As we enjoyed playing Pinball machines and Trivia,Harry went outside to help Sonny releave himself.

Looking over Valarie walked outside following Harry.

As she approached Harry she spoke,"Hello Harry how have you been"? Harry awkwardly said "im ok".

She then said "I admire your fighting spirit" Harry than said "Thank you".

She then said ,"I remember Harry,I remember what you did for me 12 years ago,If you didnt Stop the Car with your body,you wouldnt be like this now,Im sorry but im also grateful to you,you saved my life.

"Only when I saw you fight against Vulcad did I realise that the Power of the Legs of Sloth had protected me".

She then kissed Harry on the cheek while handing over a piece of paper,she then said before patting Sonny, "Call me" before disappearing inside.

Harry was shocked.

1