Chapter 86 Dark Moon’s Sovereign
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This week nothing much had happened,Harry would now go on regular walks with Valarie instead of us boy's even Choi was a bit jealous.

Not to worry I was happy for him,as Valarie had told me the story of what happened 12 years ago,she really loved Harry,good going Harry.

Anyways It was now the end of the week, I was headed towards Hikoto's house as Amber was there with her Father Lord Vlance.

As she came over Felica was nowhere to be seen,that was strange,Amber had told me that Felica had gone with her Mother Shelly and would be back soon.

Ok, being confused,we continued to look at the book,the name of the book was called Dark Moon Sovereign.

It was a collection of 5 poems which existed in the ancient Goguryeo period,these poems contained pictures which I tried to listen to as Amber explained.

Still I didn't get it,Amber did mention the 5 Ancient faces of the moon,for some reason I had become distracted by here blue eyes.

Just like Felica ,Amber was just as beautiful,as she touched my face,after a second or two I pulled back,Felica's face had come to my mind,as I continued to concentrate on the book of poem's.

After an hour Felica returned,as she teased both me and Amber.

It was time to go home with my book,just as I was about to leave I walked past Hikoto's study,before Hikoto said "Kenso just a sec",he then said "to understand the mysterious of the moon one must observe it please keep that in mind", thinking about what he said I bowed respectfully.

As I went home instead of Dads house I kept pondering about what Hikoto had said.

As Autumn climed up on my legs as I was pondering, I couldnt help but laugh and play with her,Master was cooking food,as he said to me "sometimes comprehension is the best thing to do when studying Martial arts",You look lost Kenso".

I looked at Master as I explained about the book and what Hikoto said.

Master new about my trip regarding JiKorea,he then said "your grandfather Jung Kin Moon was a great Master or should I say Master Assassin","wait you knew him" as Master shook his head "Yes we fought once"thats when I first saw your Mother.

"Wtf? "Yeah it was a long time ago,your Grandfather used a technique called the Dark Moon Sovereign.

"I presume Mum gave you the book",I shook my head,as Master said "whatever Hikoto said to you, use his knowledge that man knows his Moon techniques",by the way theres a full moon out tonight","try not to miss it"as he laughed.

1