Chapter 91 Inspector Kin Moon
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Inspector approached he said his name was Ji-ho Kin Moon and was a Inspector lieutenant in the JiSouel Police precinct.

Looking over Choi started to speak in JiKorean,wtf when did he learn the language,it was then that Choi said his mother was from JiKorea as his name was JiKorean,make's complete sense.

Anyways the Inspector was able to speak both Engil-ish and Endojapanese which was helpful as he spoke to Nigato.

After sorting out our issues and making a statement Inspector Kin Moon,Thanked Nigato.

Before leaving I stopped him and asked if he new where I could find "June Kin Moon" his eye brows rose,he then asked how I new his Mother.

I then told him regarding my Grandfather Jung,his face went grim as he wrote down his number and address,as he was about to walk away he noticed the necklace pendant around my neck with a complicated look,before saying goodbye.

After all that had happened we continued on with our walk.

Today could have been disastrous lucky the Police turned up,and oldly enough he was related to me.

Looking at the number and the address I was looking forward to meeting mum's family.

The next day Felton and Felica had left as a Car came to pick both of them up.

I then organised a driver to come pick us up,Lucky for me Dad still had his business and Towercon industries was still running strong here in JiKorea.

After a few moments the driver, Kim came to pick us up.

It was now off to see the Kin Moon Clan

Mum, Im on my way!

1