Chapter 95 Drunken Fist Choi vs Red Saber Jim
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uncle Ji-ho then walked over as he was officiating the sparring session,he then called out "fight" as both Jim and Choi flashed.

Jim was a red saber practitioner and Choi a Tai chi user sometimes lol,they then exchanged techniques,Jim was suprised at Choi's agility,Choi was suprised at Jim's precession.

The battle continued as Choi deflected most of the incoming slashes and stabs,after 3 minutes of battle Ji- ho called stop, as time was up.

Uncle Joon Woo walked over to Jim Soo and gave him tips regarding his techniques,he then looked over as I handed Choi a orange juice I got from the sweets shop we went to before we arrived.

As Choi drank it his throat became hot like spicey,as he tried to spit it out,Harry clamped his mouth shut as Choi was turning red,Uncle Joon Woo was wondering what all the commotion was until we said Choi was ok as he was taking his special medicine.

Looking at Choi he started to hiccup as the special medicine started to take effect, Choi could be seen blowing kisses to the girl in the crowd.

Uncle Joon Woon's face looked like he was going to murder Choi,as Choi got up almost staggering.

Ji-ho asked if Choi was going to be ok,we quickly assured Uncle Ji-ho he was ok,as he screamed "fight", soon as Ji-ho spoke.

Jim Soo used "Red velvet slash" then he followed up with "Red screaming stab" which was deflected by Choi,Choi then used "Drunken double hit" followed by "Drunken kings slap" then "Drunken man's bridge" into "Drunken rising back kick".

For some strange reason Choi had become so fast and so explosive Poor Jim Soo didnt stand a chance,as we laughed,Jim Soo had been kicked off the stage savagely which was disappointing for Uncle Joon,Uncle Ji-ho thought that Choi was quiet powerful.

Harry had to go on stage to knock Choidon out as he started to make sexual advances towards the girl with red eyes,which it turns out was my Cousin Ha-Joon,she was Joon Woo's granddaughter,fuck better keep them separated as Uncle Joon Woo looked like was going to Cut Choi's arm off if you get my drift.

It was now my turn to take on Si Woo.

Should be interesting.

1