Chapter 101 Gathering at Kimpi Town
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After driving out of the airport we were summoned to Kimpi town.

Arriving there the town was heavily fortified by members of both the EAS and Helix Company.

Even Master had arrived,as according to reports a Assassination attempt was directed at Hikoto and Iskeni in a joint plot againts them.

Master was asked to come along,as he brought Mum and baby Autumn with him.

According to Iskeni the Black Spider Organisation was targeting them due to the recent alliance with Kwondo Industries.

Even Jakar turned up which was surprising as 2 off his assests in Antamerica were targeted by the Black Spider Organisation.

It seemed like something was stiring in the water,I finally had a talk with Master regarding the Black Silking Spider Society.

Master already knew as back when Grandfather Jung was alive they were the number 1 Assassin and intelligence group in Fasia.

Master then said "accept the proposal" I then asked "why",for your future development you will need them more then ever".

"Listen to me Kenso there are hidden forces out there,you need to have allies and people to help protect the ones you love,I myself have made so many enemies when they could have become allies".

I then Called Driver Kim,he then laughed he new I would accept as he asked me to go to Cross Town which was far west of Hikimo City in 2 day's .

I said ill be there,he also warned and told me to tell Master that the Dark Divine Eye Corp were on the move.

I then Hung up and told Master his face looked dark as he summoned both Lord Vlance and Red Demon Etome to Kimpi town.

Something big was happening,he needed to consult with the Immortal Clan in Tykiko 

The next day both Lord Vlance and Red Demon Etome had arrived,also a delegation from the Immortal Clan arrived as they respectfully bowed to Master,"Grand Elder you have summoned us"?

The Delegation from the Immortal Clan were on another level,as both leaders from the Murim Alliance and Demon Clan's spoke.

Finally Master announced "The Dark Divine Eye Corp has returned and has now formed an Alliance with the League of Chaos and Destruction".

Silence hit the room,before an explosion of terror and uncertainty hit the gathered group,even the delegates from the Immortal Clan were concerned,as the lead delegate "Soryu asked how accurate is your information","accurate" said Master as he looked at me "Kim Joon Tie from the Black Silking Spider Society has confirmed this".

The delegates then bowed before saying to Master,we believe you Grand Elder we will convey your message and await your arrival in Tykiko.

"As will we pledged Vlance and Etome"

"Then so be it",said Master

War was coming.

1