Chapter 104 Ambush at the Happy Cappy Hardware Store
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has now been 2 weeks since we negotiated with both the EAS and Murim Alliance as both were caught up in War Council with The Immortal Clan.

I was currently residing at home at the Happy Cappy Hardware Store as I was on the phone with Felica,it was late in the evening when Huntsman the AI alerted me with a warning,"Lord Sovereign Warning" Warning" incoming assilants will be attacking in 10 minutes please make preparations to battle.

I immediately call "Hexon and Fexon as both Eyes of Wrath" came out,They then move out as Huntsman gives me the number of enemies, "105 enemies located 1 Elite Assassin and 1 Dark General please prepare,Elder Red back Kim Joon Tie has been dispatched arrival will be in 13 minutes"

Looking through both eyes of Hexon and Fexon they moved  as the took on a primitive attack,Hexon confirmed it was the members of the Black Spider Organisation.

Suddenly the whole Happy Cappy Hardware store lit up as special Talisman formation's protected the house.

I then came out,as I used "Dark Moon's Hiding Shadow" Into "Dark Moon silence" killing multiple Black Spider Organisation agents,Hexon and Fexon were using "Dragon form techniques"which was chipping away at my Spiritual Qi.

Huntsman was very useful as a enemy with purple Hair and Silk clothing came closer, trying to sneak attack me using stealth techniques, unfortunately I had the upper hand as I used "Dark Moon's Hand".

Suddenly another enemy attacked me at the same time together with the Lady the Attack was powerful as he screamed out "Hyper God technique Spiders posionese Steel Web of lies"

Multiple Sharp steel webs with endless Qi came barraging over as I could hear another sneak technique whisper "Hyper God technique Purple Velvets Bladless Strikes" as I was attacked on both sides.

Sensing imanate danger I used "Hyper God technique, "Dark Moon's Rage" Booooooooooooom 

Both assilants were blasted away,funny thing I was severally out numbered,as a voice called out "kill him"!

A guy with a black Spider tattoo on his face,Huntsman had Identified him as King Spider Andy,I then called both Hexon and Fexon back,5 minutes till back up arrives.

I then notice Felton and Felica had arrived as I was initially on the phone with Felica when the enimes arrived.

Hikoto and Iskeni were all in Tykiko and we were still out numbered,once I combined with both of them my speed became faster and more powerful.

Funny thing was King Andy had called on reinforcements from the Dark Hades Alliance.

Lucky and Harry arrived as Harry Transformed into the "legs of Sloth" 2 minutes till our reinforcements arrive blood was flowing everywhere,Felica and the rest had made there way over,Huntsman reminded me 2 minutes out,as Lucky executed "Eagle and bronze Sword form",Felton had summoned "Celesto".

Sure enough it wasnt enough as we moved back to the Happy Cappy Hardware Store.

1