Chapter 111 Chang Zhao
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today we returned to School after a good weekend with the Dark Kin Moon Clan who were going to depart back to JiKorea at the end of the week.

As we arrived in class a new student had arrived from XiChina his name was Chang Zhao,Chang Zhao wore glasses but underneath his exterior it could be seen he had a strange aura.

Teacher Kwang asked him to sit next to me as we sat there together,Chang Zhao then spoke up after introducing himself to everyone then he asked me a question.

"Hi whats your name"? As I said "Hi my name is Kenso its nice to meet you" and "you too" said Chang.

I learnt that Chang's family had moved XiShanghi,currently he was was living in Canochi town East of 2 brigde's here in Hikimo City.

He seemed like a nice enough guy as it ended up being lunch break after the first couple of school periods.

For Lunch I met up with the crew on the roof,as Chang Zhao was seen eating near the crazy bears area as Keito walked over to Chang Zhao confronting him as he said,"hello little ching Man"! Chang looked up.

Then Keito asked "wtf are you doing in my area little Xichina man!

Chang ignored him as Keito sent one of his gang members over to annoy Chang,Chang remained firm and continued to ignore both of them.

Looking over Chang's fist was scrunched as he counted backwards in Xichinese,once he reached zero,Suddenly Chang's Foot connected to one of Keito's gang members head sending him crashing to the floor like a dead flounder.

He then took off his glasses as Keito charged at him using "Skull Crushing smash" Chang moved like a Snake using "Spectral Snake steps" hitting Keito in "3 snake bite Point's" rendering Keito paralysed and knocked out.

Crowley walked over as he spoke to Chang,asking Chang for a challenge, Chang accepted with a smile as the fight was going to be an offical one tomorrow.

Chang had read the school rules including the "Board of Sorrows",this was going to intersting.

After school I walked with Harry and Sonny as Chang Zhao could be seen being picked up by a Limousine with XiChina flags at the front of the Limousine,it looked like his family were quiet influential in XiChina.

Crowley was itching to beat the shit out of Chang Zhao as he couldnt hold back his bloodlust as Harry reminded him to cool down,offcourse Crowley listened as he didn't want to make the Bloody Emperor angry.

Walking back home Huntsman had already gathered information on Chang Zhao and his family.

This was going go to be a interesting battle tomorrow.

0