Chapter-14 4/4 Long Live the King…
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the P.M.B.

the Supreme Leader is seen standing next to a corpse of an elf, he looked towards the window where the Viper Division is standing by... he then took his revolver from his holster and shot the elf multiple times.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

he soon shot the other two bullets at window, and reloaded the revolver and soon holstered it, he soon took out a phone from his pocket and called a few guards... they then dragged the body of the elf to the incinerator and cleaned the blood off the floor, the Supreme Leader returned his phone back in his pocket and returned back to his seat next to his desk.

a dove and a bat soon entered the broken window and transformed.

Vasseli we heard gun shots... 

Vasseli soon sensed the smell of blood across the Supreme Leaders suit and across the floor... but it was not his blood, it was elven blood.

Vasseli I see... so you are displeased.

the aura coming from the Supreme Leader was not red but black, although not intimidating the faint black aura is giving an deathly feeling, indicating that he is not angry but something else entirely, Allura however did not notice in the sudden change in the mood and decided to ask what happened.

Allura what is that smell? blood? what happened here?.

Supreme Leader-Noel we are soon heading for the World Tree... I have decided that both Commander Asher and General Erik will come with us, they will make good commanders for the upcoming battle...

Vasseli oh? you have commanders and generals? how intriguing... I hope they will get along with us.

Supreme Leader-Noel . . .

we soon cut to the World Tree as the Elven-King sense as the Great-Spirits life force is no more...

his fears now confirmed, he has no choice but to fight the Supreme Leader himself.

he stood up from his throne and walked towards the stairs nearby, he slowly descended deep into the world tree... as he reached the bottom he soon approached two large silver and golden doors, the doors opened as he pushed them.

he soon walked inside as he was greeted by a golden armor with a golden sword, he soon put them on as power flowed through him, nearly reaching the demigod status... he realized that this is not enough and borrowed more power from the World Tree.

the energy coming from the World Tree was quickly being drained as the Elven-King got far far stronger... the once great World Tree started to wither but in time will regenerate, reaching the peak of demigod the Elven-King now reached godhood, he sensed everything, the birds chirping, his people chatting, and children playing... he looked up to see an unholy eye watching him... about the size of a planet, the Supreme Leader was watching him.

the sheer size of the eye alone looking down on him shook his very core, he knew then and there... that the Supreme Leader is no god, but an abomination that cannot be stopped... even by gods.

even if the odds are far, he still has the courage to fight and thus went towards the Supreme Leaders base... but before he left the crater he was greeted by the same army that killed his prince...

he noticed that the Supreme Leader was among them, right in front of the army, but upon trying to pry on his body, five large black chains soon appeared reaching to the sky... he soon realized that the chains looked similar to a puppets strings, as he looked up to see the eye soon replaced by a large black formless hand with one chain on each finger...

he now knew, he soon called for every able fighter in his city to take up arms in the defense of the city, the sound of bells ringing and elves running to reach the end of the crater was deafening, at least to the Valtherians... 

46,120,000 elves soon formed an army a thousand times larger than the Viper-Division, but the battle was not decided by the army but rather two individuals.

both armies stood strong facing their enemy as they wait for the order of their leaders, the tension between the two armies only risen the longer they stood there with their weapons at the ready.

the Supreme Leader soon raised his right hand and pointed it at the Elven-Army...

soon... both the Supreme Leader and the Elven-King simultaneously spoke.

Supreme Leader-Noel all units! engage!.

Elven-King everyone! charge!!!.

the Valtheran-Army soon fired their weapons while the Elven-Army charged full speed at them.

the V Tanks and V Attack Helicopters a shredded hundreds of elves every time they fired a missiles and explosive rounds, thousands died as machine gun fire teared through shields and magic barriers, Elven-Mages were not able to cast a singe spell as they were not able to focus on their incantations while the Elven-Knights and militia could only serve as meat shields until the army got close enough.

tens of thousands of elves died outside the crater, while the sky rained blood and the ground deformed... attack helicopters rained death from the skies while the elven targets below could only wait for death.

the tanks provided artillery fire while infantry provided gunfire, every bullet shot two or three elves... while bullets from guns fall to the ground so too will the elves fall.

the deformed ground looked like hell... blood and and deformed carcasses scattered everywhere, and the land burned...

the Elven-King seeing his people die helplessly decided to end it... 

he looked towards the Supreme Leader and rushed towards him at nearly at the speed of sound... he struck the Supreme Leader with his sword, the Supreme Leader was sent flying towards the forest nearby but he got up soon after.

up in the sky the Elven-King surprised by the outcome decided to go all out... but before he could move an inch, he was struck by a massive laser beam... he barely dodged the attack but looking behind him he sees the World Tree burning, he soon looked back at the Supreme Leader with a angry gaze but was greeted by a burning black aura the size of a mountain.

everything around the Supreme Leader died and withered... the entire forest became gray and the creatures living there died instantly.

DEATH IS COMING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

0