Chapter-0 A Fresh Start. Remake
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Crystal Sea. 573,000 miles away from Portlan City.

on an military owned Oil Platform a helicopter was landing on a helicopter landing pad... a person came out and was escorted to a civilian transport ship, the person was escorted to a V.I.P. room with four guards guarding the door, the captain of the ship soon announced that the ship will soon be departing... then made its voyage to Portlan City, it was a beautiful city filled with buildings as high as the clouds...

in a room we see a woman in her 20's siting in her office... waiting patiently, then she received a call from her radio... a man suddenly spoke through the radio and told her that "they" will be arriving soon..., back to the V.I.P. we see the person departing the ship with the four guards, then was escorted to a nearby Humvee... with a V at the side of it's door, then soon departed for their destination...

the V.I.P. without much care in the world looked out the doors window... seeing bright blue skies and tall buildings..., after some time they finally exited the entrance to the city, from the cool breeze of the green forests surrounding the city about 2,430 miles, to the burning heat of the lifeless desert.

TERRET CONTINET. barren wasteland AKA the Dead Desert, 22,000 miles away from Portlan City.

Year: 1892 February-2 Tuesday Terret calendar 

V Convoy-9 Humvee's 3 Tank's.

as the convoy was on the move, we see inside a Humvee two soldier's chatting...

V Soldier-1: damn this heat is killing me!

V Soldier-2: get used to it bro, this is what were being paid for.

V Soldier-1: damn... I'm starting to miss my guard shift...

V Soldier-2: hey you gotta stretch your legs sometimes you know.

V Soldier-1: I know but this is crazy! its like torture!

V Soldier-2 stop whining! ya baby!

V Soldier-1: anyway so who do you think we are escorting?

V Soldier-2: I don't know, the commander seemed very eager to send two division's to escort the VIP.

V Soldier-1 do you think he might be her superior?

V Soldier-2: I don't know okay!? look at him he look's like your every day villain! he looks like a start of a freakin novel! with that black mask and suit of his! he looks like he will be the death of us!

V Sergeant: shut it you two! we need to keep the chatter low the VIP is right behind you, sorry sir I will make sure to discipline them later.

V Soldier's 1-2 sorry sir!

some time later, after the little chatter of the V soldiers they soon neared their destination, one of the V soldiers then took out a radio and then spoke.

V Soldier-1: CP this is Empire One we will soon be arriving with the VIP over.

T.C.C.P.-Operator: this is CP copy, the Commander is waiting, over.

V Soldier-1: this is Empire One copy, over and out.

T.C.C.P. Terret Continent Command Post

as the convoy entered the T.C.C.P. the VIP stepped out the humvee... he was greeted by an office as he walked towards the entrance of the building, the commander quickly bowed and greeter the VIP.

Commander-Ashera: welcome Supreme Leader.

the Supreme Leader stayed silent while he looked at the commander and nodded, they soon both walked inside the large building and made their way to the command room.

T.C.C.P. Command Room.

inside the command room located at the left right wing of the T.C.C.P. here we see the Supreme Leader seated on his chair near his desk while the commander introduces herself.

Commander-Ashera: Sir, I apologize for the late introduction, I am Commander Ashera I lead the Intelligence Agency in the T.C.C.P., and I have been assigned as your Advisor here in the Terret Continent, please feel free to ask me anything.

the Supreme Leader still stayed silent and looked at the commander and nodded... the commander then left the room and soon head back to her office nearby, the Supreme Leader looked at the window nearby to his right and sighed, he then took out a few documents from his desk and took a look at them.

the Next Morning.

Commander Ashera was seen inside her office sitting on her chair next to her desk looking over a few maps and papers with information contained on them... she looked over a few documents until she received a call from the radio on her desk.

multiple beaps were heard as she pressed the button on the radio, she then listened to the beaps as they kept repeating, she immediately tried to decode them as she listened to the radio... once the code was cracked she then took the document containing the contents of the decoded codes and went towards the command room.

as the commander walked through the halls of the T.C.C.P. she soon arrived at the command room where the Supreme Leader is located inside... the commander stood on the other side of the door and cleaned herself, she soon calmed herself and gently knocked on the door.

Commander-Ashera: sir it's me, may I come in?

the Supreme Leader hid the documents he was holding inside his desk and looked at the door to his left and telepathically opened the door, the commander soon entered as she briefed the Supreme Leader on what's to come.

Commander-Ashera: sir, I have received reports about Terret forces advancing on our position, 24 Tank's 32 Armored Vehicle's 200 Mechanized Infantry and 1200 Infantry, sir... what are your orders?

the Supreme Leader took out a map showing the landscape surrounding the T.C.C.P. the commander then pointed on the northern part of the T.C.C.P. and spoke her mind.

Commander-Asher: sir they are coming from the north of the T.C.C.P. they positioned themselves 300-miles away from our position along the rocky mounds where they are protected by rocks... we are outnumbered nearly by double sir, they also nearly overpower us with their mechanized infantry.

the Supreme Leader nodded and asked the commander for every unit station at the T.C.C.P.

Supreme Leader-Noel: hmm... how many are the units stationed at this base?

the commander gulped and sweat at she soon told the Supreme Leader the exact number of personnel and vehicles stationed at the T.C.C.P.

Commander-Ashera: well... sir... we have exactly 72 Light Tanks, 14 Medium Tanks and 2000 Infantry, even with our superior tanks their mechanized infantry can make short work of our tanks...

the Supreme Leader sighed as he took out a phone and called for back up... the commander did not hear the conversation because she did not even hear the Supreme Leader speak while holding a phone, after the Supreme Leader was finished, he returned his phone inside his pocket and looked at the commander and left the room.

Commander-Ashera: Supreme Leader... sir? where are you going?

the Supreme Leader soon turned around and replied to the commander.

Supreme Leader-Noel: to lead the army of course...

 

 

0