Ch 2
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to read up to 10 chaps ahead of the webnovel or read some of my other works go and check out:

https://www.patreòn.com/Strawaloon

OR

@Strawaloon on patreòn

_____________________________________________

Sitch -. B-but ... -. Sweating a lot from the forehead -. D-Don't tell me that ...

Agoni -. We will vote on the disengagement of the hero, "Bald in a cape" from the association.

Money or humanity, these words have been defined in the vote that was the next in which those who were in favor of the separation of Saitama have been both McCoy, Guiches, Zeimeet, Narinki and others from the mission plant about it, giving a total of seven votes against only four, because Agoni had two for being the joint president of Sekingar and Sitch, who the latter was very upset with those executives and Agoni's impudence in voting in favor of that bald man, being this same one who put the tombstone with his foolish decision of the democratic vote in case of voting of a dismissal towards a hero, this being a shame based on his ideals of how the association of heroes in favor of humanity should be and not for the money of a few.

Said and done, the procedures were being given such as digitization of the corresponding documents to be delivered to that hero who does not know of his dismissal, but that of this Monday day, two days pass to be Wednesday, where in his department of city Z , we can see how he was with a jacket with Oppai letters on his chest, blue jeans and red sports shoes, who was putting another set of letters in a plastic bag with threats such as taunts from civilians towards his person, being used to this, although Genos, who helped him in this task, wearing a black shirt with pants and boots of the same tone, who hated this about the low gratitude of people towards his sensei, although he was still amazed at the calm and maturity that he gave it. took that bald man, who when listening to the door. 

He himself goes to the front door to open it, revealing a very formal person who came from the association, who hands him a paper to leave later in a black car to leave the place, being that, returning with that bald man with seeing this new envelope with the stamp of the framed heroes association.

Genos -. Approaching that bald man -. Sensei ... Ah -. Noticing that envelope -. He comes from the association of heroes.

Saitama -. It seems that if, but I have not seen ... -. Looking at the envelope a bit, confused -. It seems that I have been promoted or something with this, but I better see it ... -. Opening the envelope to remove the letter, reading its content -. Sir, bald with a cape ... -. Frowning slightly with having a drop on the head -. I hate that nickname of hero, but hey ... We urgently request it to the central base of the heroes on the eighth floor for a special meeting on behalf of the executives for today Wednesday, noon, you can come as a civilian or as a hero, Thank you so much.

Genos -. Putting his left hand on his chin -. Hmp ... Eighth floor, being that the building is twelve, being that in that same there are some rooms of examiners as of meetings with the work of those who give missions or alerts to the cities ... -. Lowering his left arm to see Saitama himself -. Sensei, if he wants to accompany you, this can be very important that it could put his life at risk.

Saitama -. I don't think it's necessary, where they say I should go alone for a meeting ... But meh, I have to go, since there is an hour before twelve, I think I can make it on time.

Genos -. All right, sensei, as long as I clean the apartment.

Saitama -. Oh thanks.

Genos -. Seeing how the same bald man turns his back on him, remaining thoughtful -. What does this mean?... -. Activating his eyes to give analysis -. The sensei's vital signs are as good as his breathing, although ... Why do I have a bad feeling? ... -. Shaking his head at the sound of the door closing, he was left alone in the room -. I don't think, sensei is very strong, but hey ... Clean has been said.

Then, after this, we were in less than forty-five minutes later in city A, precisely at the base of the heroes on its eighth floor as Saitama was asked to arrive, although this with his abnormal speed could arrive in time with this of leaving city Z towards his destination, where some people as heroes gave him looks of hatred for the most part, although some gave him a greeting, being answered sometimes by that man or passed away without being seen by the bald man himself, who being on that floor, there was a woman who directs him to the living room, thanking him for his assistance so that the door at the end of that corridor that was next to a large window was opened to leave this lady alone for Saitama, who He enters that room that was dark except for a light that illuminated the chair for a voice from the speaker to say his name to sit down, taking only an Ok from Saitama who has sat down, waiting for people to open a door.

Go to the upper right side of that double door to enter some soldiers with advanced weapons, in this case accompanying Sitch like Agoni himself, who sat in the chairs with a tense atmosphere with the sunlight with that sunny sky at their side. back, little by little illuminating that great room, closing the already open door.

0