Chapter 15 – Blood Baptism
229 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How are so many clumsy gathered together? There is not even one beginner-level warrior among them."

Nafız was breathing fire after a day's training.

"It's challenging work for someone of your level, I can understand the situation you're in, but many of them still have the chance to get a real weapon in their hands today. We have more quantity than quality, wouldn't you like to choose from the best ones possible? "

"Do we choose tomatoes from the market counter, pimp? I am already upset; speak properly to me."

Trying to calm the environment, Alyon unknowingly poured gasoline into the burning fire. Nafız was getting aggressive day by day because of the self she inherited, and she could not tolerate the inability of things that came easy for her.

When she was done with what she had to say, she left the tent and shouted in a voice everyone could hear.

"Fighter section gather, you will train in night conditions! Those who were not here until the second order should not be seen again!"

While the warrior division Orcs thought that they could finally rest and eat at the end of the long and tiring day, they were astonished at what they had been through with orders from their chief.

The warriors hurriedly rushed to the training ground, destroying whatever came in their way. Meanwhile, Alyon was already thinking about more important issues inside his tent.

"Market counter, tomatoes, what are these? Finally, he yelled at me, pimp, I hope it's a good thing."

When he saw Pigtail appearing on the door of his tent, they banished the absurd thoughts in his head and started planning the work that the supplies department would do for a month. As the warriors' ruthless training continued, the supplies section was also experiencing busy times. A large group of Orcs was sent to the Great Mountain to cut trees and transport large rocks. The Orcs, who set out without protection, moved uneasily and finally reached where they feared?

Some of the Orcs who had been here before could not believe their eyes when they saw the mountain. Not a single living creature now appears in this place where they were once afraid of going a few steps further from the skirt. Their respect for the chief and the female orc beside him grew more and more at the sight of the Orcs doing their work under the heavy smell of blood.

The Orcs, who stayed on the Great Mountain for two days, came back when they saw that big ditches had begun dug around the tribe. Welcoming the Orcs unloading their cargo, Pigtail ordered his assistant to note the amount of ammunition that came in. The supplies department chief was in a good mood, seeing that the trees were removed as he said and that the stones were of the desired size.

"You all did a great job, now go and rest! The kitchen will be open for you!

Listening to the words of their chiefs, the Orcs seemed to be at their peak. These Orcs, who had previously fed on the chief's lineage and the remnants of the soldiers, we're now learning that the dining place was kept open for them. Seeing the reward for his two days of hard and selfless work erased all his tiredness.

Nafız, who saw the incoming materials, sent a group of warriors to the supplies department to clean and carve trees.

"If you still haven't learned to swing an ax when you come back, let's see where you are going."

After Nafız sent the weakest links of the group with threats, she ordered her remaining fighters.

"You will all find a rock and come here, and we will continue to train tonight."

The torture they had suffered for days had already exceeded the psychological limits of the Orcs. At first, a few warriors wanted to revolt, but what happened to them became significant intimidation for the rest of the group. When their chief made the bodies of the rebel Orcs beyond recognition, they realized that disobedience was not an option.

"Lift rocks above your head and hold them as long as you can."

With the order of Nafız, all the warriors started to wait with rocks in their hands. After a while, when one of the warriors fell to the ground, the stone in his hand also rolled over to him. With each passing hour after that, the Orcs succumbed to time one by one.

Although their muscular physique allowed them to dominate most races, their low intelligence and poor psychological resistance were the weak points of the Orcs. Intelligence and strong psychology were just as important as a power in a war.

When the last orc remained, the daylight slowly began to hit the tribe. Nafız encountered a surprise when she came to the orc, who had shown willpower for so long. This person was the Orc, the son of Pigtail, who took him to the supplies department at the naming ceremony.

"Isn't your dad the chief of the supplies department? What are you doing here, big boy?

Nafız wanted to know the limits of the orc that had endured until this time. Seeing that there was no response, she increased the dosage slightly.

"Do you trust your shit cleaner dad to dare not answer my questions?"

Fearing that he would drop the rock in his hand while talking, the Orc started to tremble with anger.

"No! Sir, I am an Orc who wants to be a warrior, and my confidence is only in my strength.

"Tell me your name, son of Ayıboğan's bastard."

When Nafız spoke these words looking at the crowd, the training field groaned in laughter.

"My name is Little Piggy!"

Nafız, who learned that Ayıboğan had given his name to his grandson, was thoroughly angry.

"This wind of nostalgia will finally make me vomit. As if it wasn't enough to know that your father is the chief of the shitters, you learned that now you are a callous grandfather named after you. I guess you still haven't dropped that rock with the anger of this, did you?

As the speeches of Nafız continued, the warriors who had not been able to rest for a full day were enjoying themselves, and their laughter was making the steppe groan.

"No, I am not bringing down this rock because you did not order, sir!"

Nafız's lips began to curl upward as Little Piggy spoke with her remaining strength. Suddenly two whips emerged from her bracelets and started dancing on Little Piggy's body. The little piglet could not hold the rock any longer and fell to the ground as blood gushed all over his body. Nafız continued to hit the orc that remained on the floor brutally. Meanwhile, the laughter of the other warriors ceased, and a deadly silence fell.

When the entire body of the orc on the ground was covered with blood, Nafız finally pulled her whips back into her bracelets. After wiping her blood-soaked face slightly, she turned to the warriors and spoke.

"The mission of the orc on the ground is completed. Take it to the healers' section for healing. This orc, named Sangre from now on, is the most authoritative person among the warriors after me. Make sure you show due respect."

As a few of the warriors gently lifted the orc lying in blood and set out for the healers' section with the warning from Nafız, the orcs who witnessed the events had a single question in their minds; what just happened here?

In this world, the noble lineage had some hidden talents in their blood. While abilities can be of many different qualities, there was no way to steal these abilities, which differed in power depending on the user. Mora's descendant talent was in a class that could be considered unmatched among other skills. After her first ancestor, no one else was so successful.

Nafız could not help but think, "Maybe mediocrity is happiness," falling on her mind of the great tragedy Mora experienced in her youth.

Hearing what had happened as soon as he woke up in the morning, Pigtail set off towards the chef's tent in anger. When the painful father attacked Nafız, cleaning the blood splattered on her, he had no thought other than revenge.

The chief of the supplies department did not care. Although he fell to the ground with the blows of Nafız, he continued to get up and attack.

"I heard what happened; whatever you are, you will pay for it!"

Pigtail's shouts had awakened the sleeping Alyon.

"What noise is this? Why do my division chiefs fight in front of my door?

Getting out of her tent, Alyon scolded the two who were fighting outside.

"My chief, this savage orc committed the life of my son during training. I take shelter in your justice! "

When Alyon wanted an answer, he saw Nafız, who continued to clean himself as he gestured to tell. Upon this situation, Pigtail quickly began to tell what he had heard.

"Sir, my son was the only one who survived until the end of the training. He said that despite the taunts and humiliations, he would not quit training until the order came."

Pigtail, who started to talk in one breath, took a short breath and continued to speak.

"At the end of everything, this killer tried to drown my son in his blood with the whips appearing in his hands."

When Pigtail saw that the chief turned to Nafız without finishing his sentence in amazement, he began to think that he had achieved his goal, but this did not last long. Pigtail, whose joy was spoiled by the chief's shouting at him, would freeze at the words he heard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dying is nothing. The horrible thing is not to live.

Victor Hugo

 

7