A song of love (short)
29 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, welcome to another new shortchapter in this series.

I hope you like it, if so, let me know your opinion in the comments.

Almost a month and a half had passed since the Mexican army arms convention.

The new Mexican squad would be made up of 4 Mondragons, 4 FX (or AK), 2 MP 18, and a Mondragon Full auto with 30-round magazines.

The fact that Alberto's weapon (or at least her proposal) was in the squad had brought her a lot of fame.

Alberto and Emilia lived in Mexico City now.

However, some people did not seem to understand why two "men" were living together.

According to what Emilia heard there was a rumor that they were gay.

The truth is that Emilia had begun to feel something for Alberto.

But it was something she wouldn't accept.

She needed to be with girls.

Although ... Alberto was one too, right?

She was encouraged to ask her: "Hey Beto, do you love someone?"

Alberto looked at her and said: "I have a friend in Tula, I love him"

Emilia felt sad, for a few seconds, it was obvious that she was not going to fall in love with her.

"By the way I have a song ready that I want to play at the Army party"

In a few days they would both be going to a party with some colonels and generals.

"Can I hear it?" asked Emilia.

"No, we will wait to get to the party, I just hope that if it works, you have a little more confidence" said Alberto.

It was a matter of waiting until Thursday.


The day had finally come.

They both put on the Ganster-style outfit and went out to "La ondesa."

When some people arrived they paid special attention to Alberto.

General Mondragón then approached her and said:
"Alberto, it is a pleasure to see you again, it is an honor to meet the man who revolutionized the war"

Alberto didn't seem comfortable with being addressed as a boy.

Mr. Mondragon continued: "Come Alberto, we are going to introduce you to the others."

They both went to the front of the party and General Mondragon spoke: "Gentlemen, I present to you the prodigy man, a good inventor who has revolutionized the weapons industry, as well as military tactics. With you, Lieutenant Alberto Montero Quiroz"

Loud applause from the guests was heard.

Then Alberto spoke:

"Thank you, well, as part of the party, I have given myself the task of putting on the first music, and having asked some friends for a favor, I present you this song entitled: 'He who wants to understand that he understands'"

One of the guests asked, "What is the song about?"

"Love" answered Alberto "It's a love song"

Then the mariachi came in

"Unfortunately I couldn't bring the style I wanted, but this still sounds cool"

Then the music started with a flute performance.

The guitar sounded and the vocalist began to speak.

"How long do I have to wait to finally find the other half of me to accompany me
To live?
I swam time in a sea of ​​appearance and drowned love.
You cannot hide the perfume of a flower.
How much does it cost me to survive?
How much to smile?
Without being able to remove the mask that disguises me as normal.
And I will go back to look for you wherever you are, I just want to love you and be able to have...
Someone to lean on, someone to pour all the love that cut off what they will say.
No more fear of giving my lips without first looking, no more fear of caressing our
Bodies and dreaming.
And fuck the closted.
Yes you have to fight, fight is educate.
In matters of the heart there are no rules of thumb.
That we are different, we are the same, no more ghettos raise their voices.
And I will go back to look for you wherever you are, I just want to love you and be able to have
Someone to lean on, someone to pour all the love that cut off what they will say.
And when the end comes, the autumn of our love I will wait for you while you live and
Fight for the right to choose with which head your pillow to share proudly
Of being who you are and not how you should be.
How much does it cost me to survive?
How much to smile?
Without being able to remove the mask that disguises me as normal.
And I will go back to look for you wherever you are, I just want to love you and be able to have
Someone to lean on, someone to pour all the love that cut off what they will say.
And I will go back to look for you wherever you are, I just want to love you and be able to have
Someone to lean on, someone to pour all the love that cut off what they will say."

 

At that moment the song ended

Most of the public either did not pay attention to the song, or they simply did not want to understand.

This is it for this short.

But after a while I will upload a longer chapter

0