Prologue
1.3k 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

The bright light scattered in all directions. There was no way to tell where it’s starting point was, but it swooped down in the form of a vortex.

Not being able to avoid the pouring light, my body that was now wrapped in light, became weightless.

My body floated up lightly, but it felt like I was being lifted up by some heavy hand. I did not feel dizzy. Rather, it felt like I was floating on top of a cloud. But after a while, the light began to rage as my body became hot. It tightened around my body like a net. I couldn’t breathe. I was squirming around in the air, but because I was already bound by the light, the more I squirmed, the more I shrunk.

Suddenly, something rushed forth as if trying to cover my body.

It poured through from my head and spread throughout. A prickly shiver ran through as if every little corner of my body was being stabbed by a needle. And, as if I was struck by lightning, a numbing sensation ran through to the tips of my toes. It was difficult to understand what this was. What is it? Suddenly, as if being wrapped within a warm embrace, I fell unconscious. I fell unconscious for a very long time. But, even still, there was no ground below me, and I continued to fall within the darkness.

0