Misadventurers 0 – The Gods Are Asleep
47 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“-that?”

 

I couldn’t even finish my sentence before everything changed to black. I could still see myself but there was not a single thing around me.

 

“Ok what the hell is going on?” I thought.

 

I remember looking up to see some pink thing and… wow, everything feels so floaty!

 

My inner monologue was interrupted as soon as I started to move around, it was if I was weightless.

 

Oh! This would be sick!

 

I quickly alternated in a variety of cool kicks and flips complimented with the traditional shouts one would make in this situation.

 

This only lasted for a few minutes before I became bored of it and just kinda floated in place it wasn’t long before I couldn’t bare it any longer and I shouted into the void.  

 

“HELLOOOOOOO! IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?”

 

Shortly after, a male voice came from nowhere in front of me accompanied by heavy breathing.

 

“Gimme… gimme a sec, that cool?”

 

As quickly as the voice came, it had left. I was about to say something but before I could, some winged guy popped into existence in front of me. He was wearing pristine, white robes engraved with golden patterns, besides the large white wing, what caught my attention was his face, most notably the fact that it looks like it was blurred out.

 

“Ahhh, I finally compose myself and then you pull that shit, you’re great dude.” he said cheerfully.

 

“So I guess you wanna know what’s going on right? So-” He doesn’t even finish his sentence before I cut him off.

 

“You don’t need to say it, I died and you are going to send me to a new world.” I said.

 

I’ve read enough isekais to know exactly what was going on. The moment he showed up everything made sense, I would meet god and he would send me into a world full of magic where I would become super powerful and fight stuff!

 

“Uhhh... oh, Yea!” he shouts excitedly

 

“That’s exactly what i'm gonna do, thanks dude!”

 

Huh?

 

Right after saying that, a cell phone materializes in his hand. He starts to tap on it before bringing it to his ear and signalling to keep quiet.

 

“Hey dude it's me, how ya been? Hehe yea still in covering for her, that’s kinda why I’m calling actually uhh, have you seen the video I sent? Ok go watch it I’ll wait.”

 

There was a long pause before I could hear faint laughter from the call.

 

“That’s amazing right? Yea Uriel actually fucking did it! I thought he would chicken out but no, he fucking managed to kill someone with a flying fucking dildo!”

 

The Angel starts laughing uncontrollably again, meanwhile I’m left processing the fact that I died… to a Dildo? No, they killed me… With a Dildo? While I was stuck thinking about this, his laughter started to die down and he continued the call.

 

“So anyway, I got that guy with me right now and I was thinking, you do that hero thing righ- Oh come on please? I kinda wanna keep this thing quiet. Well can’t you make room? I would owe ya one… Thanks dude you won’t regret this!” He hangs up the phone and turns to me.

 

“Good news dude! You’re gonna be a Hero!”

 

Breaking out from my train of thought  I turn to him just in time to see him snap his fingers before I’m blinded by a bright light and lose consciousness.

0