Take it easy!
225 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They shopped for another hour after leaving the cafeteria.

They left the mall at 3.30 p.m . Since they had a lot of shopping bags (most of it of Sakura's) they booked a taxi rather than taking train.

They both come from quite well families so managing taxi fare was affordable for them.

At 5 p.m they arrived at Sakura's home:

-Sakura- again Ichinose thank you for your help today I will surely repay for today.

-Ichinose- Dont stress , I will also bother you  for my studies .

-Sakura- I will be looking forward to it.

They said goodbye at Sakura's door .She invited him in but since he have to visit gym he refused.

After that Ichinose walked toward his home with his two shopping bags in hand.

He arrived his home at 6 p.m.

(Since the gym will be open until 10 ,I think I can take my time before leaving)

He rested for sometime. Gave Kanae a pink scrunchie which he bought at mall with Sakura's help and a box of dark chocolate which Kanae liked very much.

-Kanae- Chocolate was expected but how come this scrunchie....I think love does change people.

Ichinose doesn't replied just grinned for a bit and then went for a shower.

At 7 p.m he left his house in his new bought sport wear for the gym.

It was 20 min walk from his house on foot.

When he arrived near the gym he took out phone and called :

-Ichinose- Senpai are you around the gym , I came to take a look.

-Yuske- Yeah I was about to leave but since you came , come inside I will help you out for the forms and p.i.

(Interview in the gym?)

When he entered the gym he felt that the gym is not like what he thought.

Slow music was echoing with a couple dozen of people inside doing workout.The atmosphere inside the gym was very high class type.

Ichinose went to the reception where he saw Yuuske already there, chatting with the receptionist girl.

(As usual)

-Ichinose- Hey senpai thanks for waiting.

-Yuske- Oh Ichinose come have a seat....

Then Yuske said something to receptionist and she said..

-You can check out gym first then decide you want to join or not.

-Yuske- Yeah let's go.

Ichinose was surprised for this kind offer . So he just followed Yuske.

Inside the gym there were several people who were breaking sweat . Several people said hello and smiled to Yuske.Most of them were women.

(I think he is famous)

Yuske had also a great body as he was a trainer he have to maintain it and his skin was a little darker than Ichinose.He is the best example of Tall Dark and Handsome type guy.

Ichinose and Yuske went to cafe of the gym on 4th floor after wandering for sometime.

-Yuske- I think you pretty much like in here. But can you tell me about your daily routine and what you eat so I can tell you how many month plan you should subscribe  for ..that will save your money. 

Ichinose was happy and surprised because of Yuske's this much consideration .

Ichinose told him about his daily routine , about breakfast, what he eat usually eat in lunch(with Sakura) and he also mentioned that he was going to play baseball from day after tomorrow.

-Yuske- So basically you have light lunch and dinner and well balanced lunch .

Ichinose nodded.

-Yuske- You jog about 5 km daily.

Ichinose nodded.

-Yuske- You are going to play baseball also from Monday.

Ichinose nodded.

-Yuske- And you commute to school by walking.

Ichinose nodded again.

-Yuske- I think you will not like it but what you are doing is already enough to maintain your physique and if you join gym I think your body will not be able to handle it. Listen excessive load on body can cause muscle breakdown. So now what you say will you join?

Ichinose was shocked he never realised that he will be overdoing if he joins the gym .

He was still conflicted when Yuske said:

-Listen first you are doing great according to your body just slight change in your diet and it will be perfect. And I think you said it's to impress a girl ...so if you utilities your time in studies, baseball , gym then when will give time to her?

Ichinose was getting shock after schock.He never knew Yuske has a serious side also.

(He is more mature than I thought and I think what he is saying is probably right)

-Yuske- Let me tell you it will hamper you to over do thing from this early age.Just decrease your sugar intake and meet me in 6 month . You will thank me then.

(I will meet you tomorrow at cafe tho...but whatever)

Yuske gave him a diet plan and then Ichinose left the gym without lifting a bar .

(Ah shit I should have bought gym clothes after joining but well I got a date with Sakura so it's worth it )

Ichinose returned home like he went .

Back in room:

(I should think carefully before taking action. If I keep myself this busy maybe someone take Sakura away....no no I have to spend some more time with her)

With this determination he went to kitchen to prepare a well balanced dinner.

Author: I actually suffered from muscle breakdown so you better take it easy Ichinose.

6