Jealousy 1!
310 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the trial Ichinose gained some popularity.Students in their class also started talking to him all of sudden.

Sakura was happy to see that Ichinose is not alone anymore in this class but a slight painful feeling  was developing in her heart which even she herself didn't ralized.

Their peaceful days  were going smoothly with a little disturbance.Soon it was weekend.

As Ichinose took leave from his part time job so he went to the cafe at evening .

There were only 4 staffs at that time including Ichinose. Yuske and two other girls.

One was also 1st year highschooler just like Ichinose but from different school and one was a college 3 rd year student.

Ichinose had a healthy relationship with everyone. 

He was doing something when Yuske suddenly came and said ;

-Yuske - Hey look look two beauties on your right .

When he saw toward the direction where Yuske pointed,  he was surprised to see Sakura and Naoki sitting there.

They still hasn't realized Ichinose presence and  were chatting casually.

-Ichibnose- Sakura?

-Yuske- You know her? Wait is she the one who you wanted to impress. Well the other one must be her sister ...won't you introduce your handsome and helpful senpai this once?

-Ichinose - Yeah i will think about it, let me first say hello to them.

Ichinose after leaving the side of Yuske went toward their table. They still didn't saw Ichinose so he said;

-Ichinose- What would you like to order mam?

Sakura- I have already tol...hey Ichinose why are you...oh so this is the cafe where you work.

Ichinose- hmm.

-Naoki- Hey Ichinose , looking good in the attire.

What Ichinose  wearing  is formal butler attire as the theme of the cafe always changes so now the theme was maids and butlers.

Ichinose was looking quite good in butler clothes that Sakura also checked him thoroughly.

After chatting for sometime he left their side as it was weekend so naturally many students and couples, filled the cafe.

After Ichinose left;

-Naoki- He look handsome right?

Sakura grinned and just slightly nodded.

-Naoki- Well we are not the only one who noticed that see there..

Where she pointed is the table just on the opposite side where Ichinose was smiling and talking with two college students.

Sakura brows frowned and she averted her gaze and looked back at Naoki.

Naoki knew that her sister is stressed about that so she calmly said;

-Naoki- If you are bothered then why don't you tell him to stop talking in so friendly manner with other girls?

-Sakura-its a part of his job and its not like he is my boyfriend or something.

-Naoki- Listen sis...by your look i can surely tell that you don't think of him as friend only and i am sure he also think like that .

-Sakura- how can you be sure about him?

-Naoki- oh my *dense* sister can't you see the way  he look at you with gentle and warm eyes, he treats you and pays attention towards you, it  is not something a friend will do. And you should clear your relation with him before someone snatches him away!

Sakura was depress to think him smiling and caring for someone else . She was sadly sitting at her seat.

When Ichinose saw her he knew something happened but since he was at work he can't talk to her casually by going himself.

After they ate their small cakes with black coffee they left. 

Sakura smiled at him before leaving but Ichinose knew;

(She is faking her smile i have to ask her about it )

At night;

He texted to Sakura;

Ichinose; Did something happened at cafe you looked sad.:(

Sakura knew he will text so she replied instantly;

Sakura- i was just feeling unwell.

Ichinose thought ;(but you looked good when i talked to you first tho)

Ichinose; YOU sure thats the only reason.

Saura; yeah i am sure.

There was awkward silence in their chat for the first time then suddenly Sakura said;

Sakura; Do you always talk with customers like that?

Ichinose; huh?

Sakura; forget it i asked . see you on Monday good night.

Ichinose; Well good night see you.

Ichinose was conflicted because of Sakura unusual behavior and on the other side Sakura was thinking;

( why did i talked to him like that?....I already knew its not his fault or its not a fault to start with but  why i asked him. He must be thinking i am weird girl. Goooooddd! i better prepare something good for lunch to cover this up)

The conflicted night passed just like that.

 

6