Make over!
273 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ichinose returned home while grinning. He was actually floating with happiness.

When Kanae saw him she knew something good happened because her brother can't grind like that even after winning the match.

-Kanae-  where were you all this time I called you but you never replied and why are smiling like that . It's creeping me out.

Ichinose saw his sister staring at him with a questioning eyes.

-Ichinose- Guess what? But let it be because you can't guess so let me tell you I got confessed today.

-Kanae- Yeah  yeah , suddenly being popular must have made many maidens fall for you ,my stupid brother.

Ichinose frowned.

-Ichinose- Who is stupid and I did not got confession from anyone.

-Kanae- So who is she?

-Ichinose- Sa~ku~ra.

He again started grinning while imagining her kiss .

Kanae was also happy to hear that they finally started dating real this time.

Kanae was furious with her at first but with her connections she knew that Sakura never got close to any other boy and the way she treats her brother made her happy too.

-Kanae- So are you going to declare your relationship at school?

-Ichinose- probably yes , I don't think Sakura will have a problem.

-Kanae- But are you sure. The way you look pathetic at school might embarrase her you know.

She knew by observing Sakura that she will not mind his usual looks but she wanted to show the whole school that how handsome his brother really is . Before she never talked about it but now when there is medium named Sakura between she can clearly declare her will.

-Ichinose- you are right. Being boyfriend of the school idol ...I have to change some of the things. Let me think.

While thinking deep he left for his room.

As he was still covered with dust after the match he quickly took a bath , chatted with Sakura with sometime .

They both were tired so they quickly said their good bye.

He knew what to do next so he fell into deep slumber while a smile always kept on his face.

.

.

.

Next day he stood up , put on his plain gray hoodie as autumn winds started to give a cold feeling . He then exited the house.

He headed toward a men's parlour which was quite far away from his house.

He asked the employee to give him advice to how to change his look and when the employee told Ichinose his idea,  Ichinose nodded without hesitation.

After an hour of grooming , Ichinose saw his face in the mirror which really didn't seem his own.

Before he had long bangs covering his eyes which gave him a gloomy look.

But now his hair was shortened upto to his forehead lenth and it was mounted upward which gave him very different and wild look.

His body figure was already attractive but his new look gave him more self confidence.

(I look better than before atleast)

He paid his bill happily and done some shopping before returning home.  

On the way back home many girl and also young womans gave him a smile while passing, but he never reciprocate them as his mind was only filled with Sakura.

When Kanae saw her brother she was stunned for a moment but she exclaimed and said:

-Kanae- now it's better. I wonder how Yui will react.

Kanae was very familiar with his friends and she knew how Ichinose and Yui always kept fighting and Yui always teased him saying 'sulky baby' 

-Ichinose- It will be interesting to see but the once reaction I want to see is ....my girlfriend's.

He grinned again while smiling .

-Kanae- yeah yeah I know you love sick.

They laughed together and chatted for sometime and then Ichinose started preparing the dinner.

Author: I know I am focusing on something which some people will get irritated on but don't forget it is a slice of life novel which shows how a gloomy boy changed himself fo his loved one.

8