Let’s go home together!
450 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sometime she calm down and returned to her seat while many onlookers were staring at Ichinose in a daze.

-random 1- Hey ! Hey that's the loner boy isn't he ,  ..how come Sakura-san proposed him.

-random 2- maybe he has some dirt on her like some thing..he looks like he can do that type of thing.

Random 1- yeah I also think that our class idol cant propose someone like him.

(I can hear you ...atleast try to suppress your sound)

As time passed and soon lunch break arrived.... suddenly a boy from different class dashed toward Ichinose and stood behind him and said in a loud voice,

- aren't you getting popular lately.Know your place loner brat.

-Ichinose- (without turning) I am sorry for doing something unsightly forgive my ignorance.Dont beat me up !!

-pfftt

They both started laughing..

- Tooru- you never change,always play along without thinking.

-Ichinose- Like you have changed ..still childish game of master servant or whatnot.

-Tooru- how can I change when my childhood buddy is infront of me.

-Ichinose-That's sound kinda BL.

(That's right he is my childhood friend Izuki Tooru.He is my friend since junior school.He has saw me various situations and helped me in those situations ,he is someone I can trust. He is 2 inches shorter and quite decent that's why he also get a lot confession but because of a little devil everyone stay away from him now a days ...)

-Ichinose- where is your wife?

-Tooru- she also wanted to come and congratulate you but club work.

-Ichinose- congratulate?

-Tooru- ofcourse for your new love.

-Ichinose- how you know in just 4 hours.Is there any bugs aur camera around?

-Tooru- hahaha you forgot there is a school group which inform small to small incident ..and event like this where school idol confess to someone will obviously spread like a fire .You should also get ready to be get targetted.

- Ichinose- soon it will not bother anyone.

-Tooru- what do you mean..

-Ichinose- nothing now go I am going to cafeteria to buy bread.

-Tooru- I also didn't bring lunch so let's go together.

-Ichinose- it's better to say that your caretaker is busy to feed you lunch...heheh

-Tooru- how I wished that you could died single @sshhole.

As time passed and soon last bell rang ...

-Sensei- ok that's it for today class hope you all preparing for exam and it seem someone started paying attention after getting attention.

(Again she is targetting me .Does she have personal grudge or something?)

Soon some of student started their giggle .

As everyone started packing their bag someone approached Ichinose suddenly..

-Sakura- Ichinose -kun can we go home together?

She looked calm but she was nervous and fidgeting all the time.

-Ichinose- sure why not.

(..)

(...)

Awkward silence spread in whole class suddenly Sakura broke that silence..

-Sakura-  ok I will wait for you at school gate.

-Ichinose- ok I will come ASAP.

As Sakura left for gate he went to staff room to collect  study material.

-Sensei-oh my aren't quite attentive these days is this what called effect of love..

-Sensei as a teacher ,shouldn't you stop me from dating how can you tease me about this.

-sensei- your reaction is too pure .Anyway stay focused on your studies okay?.

-ichinose- yeah I know thanks for these..

After collecting study material.

He dashed toward his class collected his bag and ran toward gate to see a beautiful girl walking to and fro nervously murmuring something.

-Ichinose- hey you okay.

-Sakura- hmm ah Ichinose-kun when you came . I thought you already left.

-Ichinose- you were standing here all the time how could have I left unnoticed .And I can't brake my promise to my girlfriend can I?

She blushed slightly and averted her gaze to here and there all while fidgeting as usual.

-Sakura - Anyway let's go ..oh yeaah where you live?

- Ichinose- North district, Greenland apartment.

-Sakura- oh I also live in north district so let's walk to there.

-Ichinose- yeah let's go

11