Mother confrontation!
341 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sakura's mom that is Miyuki Masahare.Probably in mid or late 30s by her looks she has also black hair and black eye just like Sakura.She has typical onee chan personality.She works as a chef in a multi cuisine family restaurant.She has two daughter Sakura is younger one and a husband who dotes on her daughters very much . But these things is not know by our loner for now.

-Sakura-mom he..he is..aa .mm.myy-

She was stammering ,getting nervous whether to say that he is her boyfriend or not.As she doesn't know what will happen when her mother ask her about him after a week what will she say and if she say he is her friend Ichinose will get hurt. Well according to her Ichinose doesn't know that this a fake relationship.But her anxiousness were drifted when  Ichinose suddenly spoke

Ichinose- Good afternoon I am Asahara Ichinose . I am Masahare- San classmate.We commute at the same route that's why we shared umbrella and I get drenched somehow.So she invited me to dry myself .

-Miyuki- ara..here I thought my dense daughter brought a boyfriend atlast.

Sakura was still in daze thinking:(why he said classmate does he know about the game..no no if he had knew he would have been cold toward me not so caring I think he saw me anxious earlier.Seriously he is so considerate and here I am playing with him.I hope he won't hate me after knowing the truth.)

-Miyuki- Sakura chan he will get cold if he stay like that so it's better to invite him in don't you think?

Suddenly Sakura came back from her thoughts...

-Sakura- Yeah...come in Ichinose kun.

-Ichinose - no it's okay give me a towel I will dry off my hair and run coz I have part time job at 5 pm so I have to rush.

-Sakura-oh i am so sorry to bring you here wait I will bring a towel soon.

As she ran inside Miyuki suddenly asked Ichinose.

-Miyuki- by seeing your considerate behaviour toward Sakura chan I don't think it's just friendship...Tell me is it something else?

Ichinose- Well I wonder...

-Miyuki- ohho not bad you have my full support ..I totally ship ichi×saku ❤️.

(She certainly not behaving according to her age but whatever atleast I won over her mother so it must be easy to win over her dad ..right?)

-Sakura- Here Ichinose kun.

-Ichinose- thanks!

He dried his hair and bangs as the mother daughter stared at him ..one with hope one with worries.

He left after that and then after Sakura change to her casual clothes  and returned to living room where her mother were staring at her curiously .

-Sakura- what did you asked him?

-Miyuki- hmmm you interested but I thought he is just a classmate .

-Sakura- Geez mom tell me tell me pleasee..

-Miyuki - I asked him what he think about you.

-Sakura- And what he said?

She was curious and excited as well to know what he thinks of her but she certainly isn't realising that her excitement is not something she can feel until they are close to her.

-Miyuki- He said Sakura is..

-Sakura- yeah after that..

-Miyuki- oh I wonder fufufu...

-Sakura- mommm I hate you bye ...hmph!

(She certainly not acting as her usual behaviour ..thank God she found her other half. Well he certainly was good looking ,caring ,and I felt a warmth when he see Sakura....I Just hope everything goes fine before my stupid husband interfere again.).-miyuki

Back in Masahare residence :

-Ichinose- well this much water will not make me sick ... right?

10