Oh cramp 2!
308 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he saw her ...he immediately understood what happened and somehow felt relived that she was not breaking up all of a sudden without telling him.

-Sakura- ah Ichinose I am sorry .I am so terrible I promised you but I made you wait for this long I was about contact you but my phone display cracked .I am really sorry.

Tears started dwelling in her corner of her eyes.

When Ichinose saw that, he rushed toward her ...

-Ichinose- it's okay it's okay calm down first ...it's okay

He held her hand and consoled her untile she calmed down then after they realised their hands were connected.

Again they both blushed and suddenly he left her hand and sat on a chair near her study table .

When he withdrew his hand Sakura somewhat felt sad and dissatisfied.

-Ichinose- how it happened?

-Sakura- I don't have habit of wearing heels so when I got ready and wore heels for the first time and started coming down the stairs ,my heel suddenly broke and then this..

(She was going to wear heels  just for our date, I think she was also looking forward to our date)

He was happy but felt bad for her.

-Ichinose- it's okay you should pay attention to your health first relax here I will bring something to drink for you .

He said and without even realising that this is her house not his ..he stood up but just after that a knock heard on the door.

*Knock*knock*

When he opened the door..

- Here Mr hero ,some supplements enjoy your quality time ...❤️

It was Sakura's sister but since he wasn't sure he asked Sakura after she left them.

-Sakura-That's my older sister Naoki Masahare.She is college 2nd year.

( But she didn't seem 4 years old tho)

-Sakura- hey what are you thinking..are you going to hit on my sister ....hmph ....baka!

She pouted.. he enjoyed her reaction and held a glass of orange juice toward her.

She took it and then they started chatting as they always do.

-Sakura- you look so different today ..I think you look cool..

Her last sentence was literally inaudible but Ichinose heard her clearly.

(My plan was to compliment her not to be complimented ...oh cramp!)

-Ichinose- so are you going to take leave from school.?

-Sakura-nah tomorrow is saturday and I will recover until Sunday so I guess I can come from Monday.

When they both heard Monday they both remembered that their relation will be ended by then.

But Ichinose pretended everything is normal and they chatted for some more time.

During all the time he helped her if she wanted something and continuously kept her entertained with his shit sarcasm.

She totally enjoyed this time of there's.

At 5 p.m he decided to return..

-Ichinose- ok Sakura I will be going I have evening shift today at cafe.

She felt sad when he said that he is leaving but she can't interfere with his work so she said.

-Sakura- oh I forgot about your part time job . Again I am truly sorry about today .I totally ruined our first date.

-Ichinose- but we were on a date didn't you noticed?

-Sakura- huh?when we..?

-Ichinose- A date is not about  going somewhere or ear at some fancy restaurant it's all about whether we enjoy our time or not...well I totally enjoyed talking to you and you..?

-Sakura- yeah I didn't even realised that we talked almost 3 hours..

-Ichinose- that's it ...it was a fun date Sakura ..ok then see you on Monday ..take care

-Sakura- yeah see you.

When he left Sakura heart was aching just to think about Monday. She doesn't want him to hate her, she doesn't want to end their relation like this ,she doesn't want to hurt him.

(Ichinose is very kind and caring and I took advantage about that ,it really hurts to even imagine what will happen when he will know about the truth.But I have to tell him about this I can't lie to him anymore I don't want to hurt  him any further .Yes I will confess about the game on Monday)

She was determined to tell him about the lie and was badly hurt to imagine Ichinose looking at her with hatred.

Now it's all abou THE MONDAY.


Authour: I didn't described Sakura chan appearance as she had to change her dress to get treated.. hope you will forgive me.:(

-

8