Resolve!
256 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day everything went like usual.

Gazes of students .

Sensei teasing.

Lunch with Sakura.

After the school they returning together like usual while chatting:

-Ichinose- Sakura you are in cheerleading club no?

-Sakura- yeah ..but we are practicing less now because of mid term exam.

Topic like these continued as they soon arrived at the diversion where they said bye to each other.

Sakura went home but Ichinose went to the park where he told about his past to Sakura.

He arrived at the park at 4 p.m.

There were some children playing and some old couples walking . Still it was not so crowded.

He saw a couple at a corner bench creating sugary atmosphere making the old passerby uncomfortable.

Ichinose approached the couple and said:

- Why it seems like you guys on a date when you came here for me?

-Tooru- oh hey Ichi you came.

-Ichinose- no I am his ghost.

-Yui- You and your lameness.

-Tooru- now now don't start now.Lets go somewhere to eat first I am hungry.

They left the park and went to a nearby ramen shop.

All of the three ordered Sapporo miso ramen with sea food.

It's like Ichinose first ordered it as he liked sea food and Tooru and Yui just followed him as they didn't had any preference.

They ate noodles and chatted casually for some time after that they went to the cafe de Latte to chat.

-Tooru- so you figured what you want?

Ichinose knew what Tooru is saying but he didn't answered because he wasn't sure either.

 -Tooru- Let me make it easy for you how do you feel when you are with Masahare San?

-Ichinose-How do I feel you say...well you know after the last year  sports competition I was always sulking and always being gloomy.At first when I heard about the punishment game I just thought let's play along for a new change. At that time I was enjoying my time at first. But after spending sometime with Sakura I realised how much I have changed . I paid attention to someone after very long time. I cared for someone and groomed myself for the date also. Whenever she smiles at me I dont know but I feel that those dark clouds of past are fading away .I know it will be pretty player like thing to say but when I was with Kaouri I just wanted her to be mine at all cost ...well I do feel about that Sakura too but Sakura case is different ...I want to cherish her , I want to see her smile, I want to support her when she needs help , Its all like I want to be with her .

At all this time Tooru and Yui were constantly watching his expression and listening to his words carefully.

Yui always pisses him off but she knows when to be serious and help a friend when they need.

After listening this Tooru was going to say something before Yui spoke:

- aren't you head over heels for her already?.

-Tooru- you also think so.

-Yui- obviously he is .And Ichi let me tell one thing why do you feel about Sakura different from Kaouri.

Now both men paid attention to the woman instinct carefully.

-Yui- You three were already friend when I joined the gang in last year of middle school.So the way you guys saw Kaouri and the way I saw Kaouri is different.Ichi was serious about her its for sure but she always took relationship and dating lightly well it's common for almost high schooler. And Ichi you may get hurt to hear this but your relation with Kaouri was more of a possessive one where you didn't wanted someone to snatch her away.well possessiveness is necessary in relation but it should be part of it not basis of relationship. What it's more matter in relationship is that how much you care and love your partner.Kaouri was like a toy of a baby ,to you. You just wanted her for yourself and you considered that love .I always wanted to say this to you when you were in a relation with here but I thought you  will just take me as a couple breaker. But now I think you are ready to face the truth.

Ichinose was shocked and somewhat sad of her words.But what she said was actually he also felt like.He was always possessive with Kaouri but with Sakura,  she always often talk with boys but that doesn't affect much to Ichinose.This doesn't mean that he doesn't like her , it's more like he trust her and know there Is a side of Sakura which she only shows to him so he was happy.after thinking carefully  he has a  more clear vision .

-Ichinose- thank you Yui for telling me this.

-Yui- again this thank you shit.

-Tooru- so what you decided ?

After thinking for a minute Ichinose replied:

-I will improve myself and make her fall for me.

Author : yeah Yui is best.(less than Sakura tho);)

3