Welcome back!
240 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ichinose was starting to get depressed again when he approached the field where several other were practicing.

All memories of that day started to engulf his mind. At one point he thought to run away but suddenly he realised for whom he is doing this and he stepped in the club lockers room without hesitation.

Ichinose was totally sure that being perfect and popular will make that Sakura fall for him.As she was the idol then her boyfriend must be not anyone.But little did he know that all these things doesn't matter to Sakura. 

He approached toward a man in green track suit with a slim built and about 2 inches shorter than Ichinose.

-Ichinose- Good evening sensei.

When he saw Ichinose he was delighted because he knew that Ichinose has a great talent in baseball .

-coach- oh Ichinose kun long time no see.You are here to rejoin?

Coach was looking at him with very hopeful eyes and Ichinose also didn't dissapointed him.

-Ichinose- yeah sensei .But I haven't played much since last year .

-Sensei- don't stress ,now you are here I will polish you with your sweat and make you shine again.

-Ichinose- thank you sensei for believing in me . 

-Ichinose- now ,now save you gratitude for now and change in your baseball uniform and start with 20 laps around the ground.

After that he went to changing room and took out his baseball shirt(jersey). He felt nostalgia and excitement after a long time.

(Ah it's been so long)

He changed and started running around the ground.It wasn't hard for him to run 20 laps since he jog everyday.When he was running he didn't saw Yuuta and Satou and many old members but he didn't mind and resumed his running.

After running he asked one of his old playmate:

--Ichinose- where are rest players .I see many of them are not here do you know?

- yeah they have taken rest for mid terms. So basically half of them will not be here until then.

-Ichinose- oh.

Since he was playing after a long time he just threw and catch ball for light start .And at 4 p.m sensei called for him;

-Coach- Ichinose kun your throwing stance is like before but you are out of shape very badly. Practice shadow throws at home  also,  if you want to play inter school baseball competition.

Ichinose was completely shocked at his words.

-Ichinose- sensei can I seriously play in the competition ?

-Coach- it's not that easy boy. After you left, there were many pitcher who joined the race so I am giving you one month , show me your golden swing you used to throw back in the time., Then I will consider .

-Ichinose- I will try my best sensei .

He bowed his head and went home happily and excited.

After he left .

-Coach- I am happy to see him in full spirit like before .I hope he can prove himself again.

Author : I will add more Sakura and Ichinose interaction in upcoming chapter ...;)

5