Study at her place!
217 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like a flash days passed.

Ichinose started his baseball practice and it was going smoothly .Everyday Sakura and he went home together as Sakura started her extra classes.

They like usual ate lunch together but other than that they rarely talked in class.

Sakura was still centre of attraction . There will be always a crowd at Sakura desk chatting with her and Ichinose never approached her in the class.

In the class they were like what they were before.Sakura sometime looked at Ichinose and smiled but It was just that nothing was moving forward .

(Like this we will not make any prgress.I have to  to make some progress)

Shopping Date and commuting together made very advancements but it was still lacking.

At lunch they as usual went to rooftop;

-Ichinose- How  Miyuki san birthday went ?

-Sakura- Oh it was good. We went to a restaurant to celebrate and she loved the frame which we bought together.She said thanks to you also. 

-Ichinose- Its nothing compared to how much you help me with the lunch.

-Sakura- I already told you I love cooking and I also like when you praise me for it...Ah Ichinose howz your maths revision going?

She accidentally told him her inner thought that why she suddenly spoke about test to not make things awkward.

-Ichinose- I am still lagging behind .Maths is the only devil which will sink my boat.And we have only one week left.

-Sakura- oh so why don't we study together.Tomorrow is Friday and we have study leave .

-Ichinose- is it okay with you I mean you also have to study.

-sakura- it's okay ....extra classes did help me and teaching you will also help me in revision ...so why don't you come to my house tomorrow?

-Ichinose- your house?

-Sakura- yeah library and cafe will be busy as almost everyone will go there and since my sister will be only there it will quiet  there.

-Ichinose- if you don't have a problem then okay. I will come at 11.00 a.m

-Sakura- sounds great.

( God!!! Sakura's house again.i will be able to see her in casual clothes again and I might be able to visit her room ...no no what am I thinking I might get nosebleed)

They finished there lunch and went back to class.

Next day:

*Ding*Dong*

-Sakura- Morning Ichinose come in come in.

She was wearing pink loose t shirt with hot pants which show cased her long silky white legs.Her hair was tide up in a pony tail like always.

He sneaked a glance at her legs then immediately withdraw it before Sakura noticed.

(I should not think ..things like this )

When he entered he heard Naoki voice from inside . Probably talking with someone on phone.

-Yeah I have it ...ok I will submit it today .

She then comes at the hallway where Sakura and Ichinose was still standing.

-Naoki- Oh hey Ichinose good to see you.

-Ichinose- Morning Naoki san .

-Naoki- Just call me Naoki why so formal . Anyway Sakura I have to submit my assignment at the college so I have to go now I will probably come late at night so tell mom okay?

-Sakura- But you said you don't have college today.

-Naoki- Yeah it is but office is still open and this is important so see ya.

Before leaving she winked at Ichinose and said:

-Take care of her and please be gentle...okay then bye bye.

(She probably lied about assignment because she was clearly just shouting on phone to let us hear that....but wait that means me and Sakura are al..alo...alone in the house WTF....)

AUTHOR: it will be hilarious to see Sakura POV in next chapter.

5