Ex classmates!
302 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shubara kun?" Ichinose said after he saw a short blonde haired guy passing by the gaming arcade.

"Hmm? Asahara? Yeah its you". The blondie replied Ichinose with a jolly smile on his face and instantly turned his body toward Ichinose.

Shubara Kenta was an ex classmate of Ichinose from junior high.

Apart from Kaouri , Rui and Tooru, Ichinose had a good relation with everyone in the class except for some.

However except for those three, no one was that close to be in touch and not too distant to not recognisable  in the crowd.

Kenta was one of them.

"Ichinose , how are you man. You really forgot your old buddies . I mean I know you have been busy with your dating with Kaouri but still you should have contacted to your friends also". Kenta said without any taunting behind it.

"Ah sorry, I didn't got the the numbers of anyone and I never been on social media so ...anyway ,you were shopping here or something?" 

"No . I came to meet some friends. Hey let's go , some of our mutual friends from previous school are also there ". Kenta said and dragged him to the food court on 3rd floor.

Kenta basically came on second floor to buy some of his necessities and was on the way to meet his friends when he saw Ichinose.

The food court was classy and huge as the food court of this mall was the main centre of attraction.

Amusing thing was that the food court was actually a restaurant but the resturant was named , food court as in general . All the chain franchise of this restaurant have similar names, dependent on the place where it is located.

Ichinose and Kenta moved toward a private cabin where laughter and giggles could be heard even from outside.

The resturant was already crowded so the noises of the room wasn't particularly standing out.

*Swish*swoo*

What Ichinose saw ,was the faces of some people whome he nearly forgot about. 

There were 6 girls and 4 boys excluding Kenta and Ichinose inside the cabin.

Kenta and Ichinose's entry made everyone look at them which made the all-time cool Ichinose, shy a little as he met those friends after almost 2 and half year.

"Hey guys remember me". Ichinose broke the silence and saw the faces of some people forming a smile , some of them confused and some of them totally oblivious.

The crowd contained three presence whome Ichinose didn't knew and obviously those were the new friends of Kenta.

"Asahara kun , right". A girl with ponytail stood immediately and exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"Yeah it me, Koori san". He answered as he knew the girl more deeply than the others present inside the room.

For why he didn't had any contact with her until now, has a different story .

"Arey, it's really you Ichinose kun. I really never thought you will become this handsome in just 2 years". A girl with bob cut sitting beside Koori said in a flirtious tone.

He really didn't remembered her name so he just smiled back.

"Come on lets sit and chat". Kenta lightly pushed Ichinose to sit beside the other boy and across Koori and other girls.

Normal greeting and light chats helped Ichinose to realise the names of others.

He was blending in the crowd perfectly,not like the loner he was, thanks to Sakura.

'I am missing her already'. Ichinose sighed as he wanted to take her to a date today also.

Ichinose was getting along with those also who were the new friends of Kenta and others.

"So how is it going with you and Kaouri?". A girl asked Ichinose and every attention was sucked toward it as everyone in the entire junior high knew about Ichinose and Kaouri .

"Ah, we broke up last year and it was pretty natural break up so don't go for details". Ichinose said while sipping on the cold coffee . He never liked when someone pried in his private space so he just cleared any further route of questioning.

"Oh seriously ! Its really unbelievable that you both got seperated . I thought you are gonna marry her." A boy who was sitting beside Ichinose said in a surprised tone.

'And I thought you shit only through your a**hole but I was wrong, your mouth also does the work.' Ichinose thought with a forced smile on his face.

"So do I have a chance now?" Koori asked while resting her head on her palm with a sly expression.

"Nope , I got a girlfriend". Ichinose hit back instantly to not raise any flag.

"Oo too bad. And here I thought I can finally get a chance after so much time". Koori said and there was no sign of humour in her words rather she sounded too serious , that the whole room went silent.

"Ah, Asahara kun, are you in contact of Rui san. ?" Kenta asked to change the topic but there was a seperate reason also, to ask this as Kenta was head over heels for Rui in past days and even confessed to her only to get a tight slap on his face. 

Luckily it was on graduation day of junior high so he didn't got teased over it.

"Yeah she is fine and Tooru also". Ichinose alerted him with mentioning Tooru in his sentence so Kenta don't ask for her contact number or anything like that.

They chatted for another two hours restlessly , talking about present and mostly about the past .

Ichinose took his leave as he had to collect his glasses from the store and also he had his part time job today .

When he came out of the restaurant suddenly he heard hurried footsteps behind him.

Koori was rushing toward him with her ponytail swinging left to right. She was naturally beautiful and innocent looking girl so some of the stares shifted toward her on her way .

"Ah Ichinose kun , can you give me your contact information if it's not a problem with you ?" She asked while offering her phone.

Ichinose didn't thought much and dialled his number in her phone.

"Please intorduce me to your girlfriend sometime. I really want to meet her". She said and without waiting for reply she turned and returned back inside.

'As I thought she is as weird as always'. Ichinose sighed 

7