World Map
981 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


 

Kingdom of Rymeth

It is a relatively peaceful country ruled by King Wilfred. It specialises in agriculture due to the land being rich with mana. They have a strong and well-supplied army.
The Kingdom of Rymeth has developed a good relationship with the Aidroria Kingdom and has a non-aggression pact with the Beast Kingdom Osdia.

 


 

Aidoria Kingdom

An island country ruled by Queen Helen that is teeming with mineral mines. They have the strongest naval force in this world.
Years ago, the Aidoria Kingdom and the Kingdom of Gastian were one; however, due to civil war, the two separated.

 


 

Kingdom of Gastian

An island country ruled by King Taliard that used to be one with the Aidoria Kingdom.
Unlike the Aidoria Kingdom, the land is infertile and lacks mineral reserves.
The country has a declining economy, and its people blame the Aidoria Kingdom and the Kingdom of Rymeth (who trade with the Aidoria Kingdom) for their suffering.

 


 

Beast Kingdom Osdia

The Beast Kingdom Osdia is home to the beast people, ruled by King Kana. The beast people are known for their high physical strength and abilities, similar to animals.
They have a very close relationship with the Altera Union and a non-aggression pact with the Kingdom of Rymeth.

 


 

The Stone Graveyard

The Stone Graveyard is an inhabitable area that is overflowing with mana. Due to its high mana density, there are many strong monsters and rich in natural resources.
Many countries had attempted to develop the land in the past but were repelled by the monsters, the most recent attempt was by Virith Theocracy three years ago.
It is called The Stone Graveyard due to the mass grave of people who had turned to stone by an S-Rank Gorgon that inhabits deep with the land.

 


 

Virith Magic Kingdom

The Virith Magic Kingdom is the most magically advanced country. Most of its citizens believe in the God of Magic for their prosperity. They specialise in creating magical tools, as well as researching artefacts and ancient magic.
Three years ago, they sent their army to The Stone Graveyard and its natural resources. The expedition failed, and they lost nearly sixty per cent of their army. Their army is still recovering from its losses.

 


 

The Holy Light Theocracy

The Holy Light Theocracy is the headquarters of the Holy Light Faith. The Holy Light Faith follows the God of Light, Amon, and they believe that those who can use light magic were blessed by their god. They are known to recruit every light attribute user throughout the world.

 


 

The Kinzar Empire

It is one of the biggest countries in the world, ruled by Emperor Emeros.
They have the biggest army with over 800,000 well-trained troops and also units of Iron Elephant riders.
The Kinzar Empire is most famously known to nominate kings by having fighting tournaments in which anyone can participate. They believe that rulers should not be determined by lineage but by personal strength.

 


 

The Kingdom of Cruicia

The Kingdom of Cruicia is known for being isolationist and xenophobic policies. They have kept to themselves for many years and does not trade or interact with other countries.

 


 

Dragon's mountain

The Dragon mountain is home to many dragons, which is ruled by a Dragon King. Only the strongest or stupidest people would venture into their territory.

 


 

Altera Union

It is a country composed of Eight provinces that elected governors rule. Each province is rich in metals such as iron, mithril, orichalcum. They have the largest population of beast people, dwarfs, and elves.
It has become the hub for merchants for business and mercenaries who are looking for new equipment. They would occasionally get attacked by the Great Huaishe Empire, which beliefs are that humans are superior. However, many other nations often offered assistance to prevent the Great Huaishe Empire from taking over those mines.

 


 

Great Huaishe Empire

The Great Huaishe Empire is known for being human supremacists and a nation of thieves and liars.
All the other nations see the Great Huaishe Empire as shady and untrustworthy. They worship their leader, Heavenly Emperor Feizhu, who they believe is a god.
They would attack Altera Union under the pretences of purifying the world of non-human beings.

 


 

17