Chapter-0
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

inside a lab in Leora Nations Territory... up of one of the mountains near the Capital City of Leora.

we see our child protagonist waking up from all the noise that was coming outside, he got up from his bed and went to the control panel, he turned on the screen and saw multiple screens popping out one by one, on one screen he saw hundreds of zombies trying to destroy his soldiers inside their glass containers.

Noel hmm, seems like I woke up just to find this mess.

pushing a random button, the soldiers started to wake up one by one, the zombies felt fear, not that fear, instinct like fear, the moment one of the soldiers noticed the zombies they all broke out of their stasis containers and shredded every single zombie there was, Noel satisfied by this outcome decided to give them an objective he pressed the voice button and started his briefing.

Noel find every zombie in this lab, and bring me any survivors that you find.

hearing their master's command, they went outside the room and started clearing the lab, Noel realizing that he was shorter than normal, much shorter, decided to take a look in the mirror.

Noel hmm, it seems that I turned into a child, a pity.

hearing the noise outside the door he decided to open it, but was greeted by a slash to both his eyes and a bite to the neck, realizing it was a zombie, he instantly took out a 9 millimeter magnum from his pocket and shot the zombie in the head, hearing another noise he shot in the direction where the noise was coming from, and blew off the head of another zombie, he immediately called all his troops to his position.

upon hearing their master's call, they went to his location at inhuman speeds shredding every zombie along the way, once they arrived they immediately checked every corner of the room and pummeled the already dead zombies, to a puddle of blood, since Noel is immune to all forms of viruses and diseases, he did not get infected, but that does not mean he can heal his bite mark and his eyes almost instantly, however the eyes are permanent, it cannot be healed.

Noel told his soldiers to carry him to an automatic wheel chair, specifically made for an injured person, it comes with a solar powered Butler Robot with mounted guns inside its arms, jetpack and missile launchers behind its back, and as well as a grenade launcher and solar powered drone, the chair comes with its own A.I. and is also equipped with a mini-gun, jet pack, and missile launchers, and as well a GPS, gas mask, and can also cover it's passenger with 1 Inch thick of Titanium, and as well as an health support system, mobile drone also powered by solar.

Noel was literally untouchable, even if 1 Million zombies attacked him, his robot butler can just punch them to death with ease at inhuman speeds.

with this in mind and an army behind his back he is ready to explore this, new Apocalyptic World,

as he left the lab he sees before him a wasteland, a land full of wondering zombies, the second he left the lab, about 200,241 zombies went to their direction, but was annihilated by the 2,000 superior soldiers under Noel's command.

some time later..., the capital city of Leora, we see two survivors were running for their lives from 2,000 zombies, two male, one older looking man that looks like a soldier and another, a younger teenager that looks like a student, Noel hearing the footsteps decided to tell his soldiers to clear the entire city of bandits and zombies, leaving him and his Robot Butler alone.

the two survivors, surprised by the sudden massacre of the zombies turned around to where they came from, only to see a blind child wearing a blind fold sitting on a wheel chair and an odd looking butler.

while approaching the child the two survivors noticed that the soldiers from before returned, both of them looked at each other and then continued to approach the child, the older looking man asked him,

??? what brings you here kid?, it seems you brought a lot of friends with you.

Noel are you a survivor?.

??? ah yes, yes I am.

Noel what is your name?.

Jacob my name is Jacob, Jacob Reeves, just call me Jacob, and to my left is my brother, Leo Reeves, call him Leo..., and... I'm sorry about your eyes.

Noel don't be..., I would like you to tell me what happened this past few years, I have not known yet about the current situation of the world.

Jacob alright I'll tell you... wait!, before that, could you tell me your name?.

Noel just call me Supreme Leader.

Jacob ???.

 

 

 

 

 

1