1. Succubus
578 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I said "What is this?" When I opened my eyes, I realized I was sinking into an immensity blue that looked like the ocean. The water that touched every part of my body, completely enveloping me, made me feel a wave of pleasure that arose in my groin and went up through my entire body. This was the best night's sleep of my life.

When I felt the pressure of water on my body, turning pleasure into pain. I realized I was already in a part of the ocean that the light could no longer reach, making the water that before was one of the main reasons for me to feel pleasure was now killing me using my greatest fear.

Dying alone and being unable to anything to avoid it making me completely useless.

My eyes felt heavy, closing of their own accord, making my vision darken, leaving me totally in the dark.

My consciousness faded and at that moment the water entered my mouth and drowned me, leaving my body in the continuous fall towards the ocean floor.

< Remaining Vital Energy - 100% >

"aaah" shouted a woman, rubbing her hands over her head in anger.

"What the hell does this boy have? im sure he dumped his cum 6 times inside me"

Hearing a heavenly voice, but then seemed to torture my ears, woke up opening my eyes and seeing one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen in my life staying mesmerized while contemplating what was in front of me.

This was Lilith, a succubus who showed herself in a state of fury upon realizing that her feats as a succubus was exactly zero.

In this way, making her look like just a crazy nympho who had literally just raped me.

"Shit!! I don't want to become a succubus with inverted horns. " Lilith spoke with a sad look that contradicted her mouth that gnashed with anger.

"Hey! That way, only you will use me..." Lilith suppressed her anger, feeling something expand inside her groin.

And smiling gently as he cocked his head to the side with her long, greenish hair shiny and silky that ran from her shoulders to her breasts.

Her greenish hair trimmed her sensual breasts, whose radiance made her even more beautiful along with her white skin made her the 'perfect woman' in Arseny's vision.

just the fact that I could almost touch them made me excited.

More to prevent the demon in front of me from killing me. I kept looking at her with half-closed eyes, trying not to draw her attention so she didn't find out I'm awake.

Her breasts would be covered with an almost see-through purple bra which had his elastic bands misplaced, causing her bra not to be in its proper place, giving the chance for them to fall out at any moment as they could barely hold her breasts.

When I glanced at my waist, I saw Lilith's huge, eye-catching thighs, that were wearing a garter belt and purple tights, along with her panties that matched her bra.

The panties were also out of their standard place, pulled to the side and into his crotch, leaving exposed what almost every man has ever wanted to see.

You could see Lilith sitting on top of my little friend, who seemed to ask for help because she was already at her limit. If she started moving, again her death could already be announced.

"How useless. I did nothing, and it's already gone soft?" Lilith said sulkily,

She sighed, her eyes watering.

"Because... because!! What's the matter with me? Because I can't get the shit out of this bastard's energy," Lilith spoke, breaking down in tears, thinking that this could be the first and only time she would have her freedom in her hands.

And in an act of anger, she punched my chest.

"Bastard..."

Lilith's emotions were completely messed up, oscillating between anger and sadness.

When her expression froze, remembering her veteran friends who had said countless times that if she had any problems, the only thing she would need to do was just call any of them and after they learned of her problem, they would do their best to help her.

"Fuck, she almost killed me," I thought, feeling an enormous pain in my chest.

In this state I had already completely woken up and when I processed all the information I had collected so far I, like anyone else, had three options to choose from, one of them being faint and hope she does nothing that would hurt me more than it already hurt me because the punch seemed to have broken some of my bones.

The second would be to continue to pretend I'm asleep, and the last one I would never choose would be to attack the demon in front of me with the chance of winning being practically nil. And like any normal person, I chose the most obvious option and continued to pretend I was asleep, hoping the worst didn't happen.

"Where did I leave my cell phone?" Lilith spoke, looking around, confused.

Hunting for her cell phone until she found him among her clothes that were quite revealing.

Seeing the two little bat wings, knowing right away that this was his cell phone.

"There you are. You look like you have something we all have in common. "

Lilith spoke, citing the fact that humans are the only race that can forget about the existence of an object that is literally in their hand.

"Now come if you don't want to be traded for a newer model. ," Her cell phone was flying towards her.

Her cell phone was flying towards her. It would have a reddish tinge and, with a black border on its back, it would have two small bat wings and it would weigh less than 700 grams and would be 9 centimeters long.

"Call Aélis"

"Lilith, my dear, what happened? Are you in need of something?"

For Lilith, the voice that comes out of the cell phone would be a velvety voice, leaving even Lilith, who would be a succubus, to have desired to copulate.

More to me, it would be a mix of hum and noise, both being equally extremely loud, making me pass out.

"Why the silence? Come on, girl, I know it's your first day, but you can tell your senior everything," said the voice, showing a tone of concern to Lilith.

"I don't want to become a slave to the demons... they're horrible," Lilith blurted out when she felt guilty starting to crying again

"Lilith... I told you not to abuse humans. You know how weak they are. So remember the maximum and three never more than that... because otherwise they will die," the voice of the phone spoke.

Lilith heard a sigh of disappointment that broke her heart and left her with an enormous weight falling on her back.

"But since it's your first day, I'll let it go. So just tell me your victim's name and I'll make sure he never existed in our records." Lilith, biting her nails, tried to speak several times but always stopped and couldn't complete the sentence, and it was only on the fifth attempt that she had found the courage to speak.

"It's the complete opposite. The problem is that I actually couldn't extract any energy from him... this boy and a monster I made him come inside me six times, but nothing has changed in his energy, only in his physique... he now looks like a withered bladder "

Lilith spoke, touching the exposed part of my little friend because the rest was hidden, being all inside her. "I'm sorry I know this makes me a worthless succubus... but I'd like you to talk to me still... because I won't be able to do that when I go back to the demonic world."

"Calm down Lilith. I'm just thinking about what you told me. For that reason more because... this is impossible except..."

Elis, the phone girl he remembered the human who made history in the demon world by having the future queen of the succubus banished from the demonic world.

"Lilith, come to my house now! There's something we need to talk about because this can cause a huge problem if it's not resolved so put a barrier around the boy's house as you may have found the only human capable of satisfying any succubus and this might just be the tip of the iceberg "

Aélis hung up on Lilith.

"Arseny and your name? I'll remember that, to kill you later," Lilith said, looking at me with a look of contempt.

Lilith rose off of me, leaving a perfect ass imprint on my thighs from how long she'd been sitting.

She changed and turned around, looking at me, feeling a mixture of emotions being anger and sadness, because at the same time I was the reason she ended up being able to be transformed into a succubus with inverted horns.

I was also her first target because, like humans, the first person is of tremendous importance to them. Because it is from the first time of the succubus that their level is decided, besides being the only one with whom they can make an invocation contract.

Lilith spoke in a language unknown and impossible for humans to understand.

A magic circle appeared around his arm, having a black color that expanded, creating a dome around the house of my house.

"Ready…" Lilith sighed in relief.

Smoke rose from the ground and instantly covered her entire body, making her disappear.

After Lilith walked away, small bats and black orbs with legs and arms appeared in the center of my room.

"To clean"

"To clean"

"To clean"

My room would be a light gray color with enough size to have a dresser, a wardrobe and a common single bed with sheets and pillows,whites, there would be a television inside the wall that faced his bed

"All clean"

"All clean"

The little creatures disappeared after cleaning my entire room.

Three hours later, I woke up thinking that everything that had happened was just a dream.

"Who would have thought that the condition to awaken your incubus side would be simply to have sex"

14