5. Cheater
268 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is it?"

I spoke, looking at the system screen shining in front of me. While looking at the system screen, I noticed a phrase with a different color below Andreza's last message.

< Read more about>

"Wait, a minute... this is no longer sim-like and identical to the old games"

Spoke Arseny astounding with the discovery that completely useless forgetting what was really important, what would mean the message that Andreza had left.

"Arseny, whether to focus your life literally depends on it"

I touched the demarcated area' about more ' of the floating screen that made the previous one close and a new one open more to my disappointment of what was written did not help me in practically nothing.

< To find them, reach Level 10, so you can open the gate>

"At least the side effects are over"

I realized that the heart that was in my body was no longer that of a human, but a feat of the body itself of a superior succubus o and at that moment I let out an excited cry and quickly removed my shirt, being able to see a strange symbol of blue coloring, which was engraved on the skin of my chest exactly

I would sit on my bed, entering a state in what I call the White Room. a place where there are only me and my thoughts. That way, I immersed myself in the back of my mind, disconnecting from the world around me.

And unless something put my life on the line, I wouldn't come back to reality.

Cracking my fingers, I spoke, "of course, a menu" when the system suddenly popped in front of me.

[User: Arseny Petrov]

[Age: 19]

[Level: 1]

[Race: Human]

[Charisma: 25]

[Agility: 12]

[Strength: 5]

Focusing my attention on the part that said what my race would be, I said confused "This is not right, it should have something different"

getting worried, I looked at my abilities and all my worries came true.

[Abilities: humans have no abilities]

"Ahhhh, what a fucking contract. It didn't give me anything good," he shouted angrily.

"Wait, what is it?"

[Missions]

The moment I read what was written, I felt like the dumbest person in the world.

"Missions... "

I kept quiet by selecting the Missions tab that opened in front of me, showing a simple mission.

====================

====================

Daily Missions

[Clear the mind: do meditation for 1 hour and 50 minutes]

[Reward: 10 Experience]

====================

====================

"Couldn't it be two hours at once?" thought to myself, as I looked at the system screen in front of me

I would jump out of my bed, sit on the floor, stay in the lotus position, using a breathing technique by closing my eyes and letting my arms loose, making them move in the rhythm of my breathing.

A few minutes passed and remained motionless, avoiding any distraction.

<System message>

[0 hours, 32 minutes and 27 seconds left for mission completion]

It opened my eyes, with the first thing I saw being the system warning of the completion of the mission.

I gave a relieved smile as I saw the experience bar gaining a new color, filling a small part of it.

[Experience: 10/100]

I thought of the Menu and it opened again, continuing to look hunting for some option that I had not yet seen. Found the store that by clicking on it a message appeared.

[You may not access this tool]

"Already sleep for three days, no other mission. Wait for the letter from the Faculty of Arts to know if I was approved," sighed, closing the system.

I would get up, stretching my arms with the palms of my hands pointed at the ceiling, bringing them together and interlacing my fingers, popping all at once as I yawned.

"Better take a shower," I said, scratching my head.

I would get up running to my bathroom. When the silhouette of a woman appeared flying out of the ground. It was impossible to say if it was Lilith or Andreza, more with all certainty, would be a woman, because the silhouette would have feminine aspects.

While I was showering and touching the contract mark on my chest kept me curious about what it could represent.

Hearing a strange noise inside my head that after a few thousandths of seconds, the icon, a letter appeared showing a message from the system warning about the new mission.

she stayed floating next to my head.

"You had to show up right when, am I showering?"

========================================

Daily mission

========================================

[Look at a woman, without her noticing, who is being desired]

[Reward: 10 Experience]

========================================

"Shouldn't the missions get harder as they go?... well I will not complain"

Finishing bathing, I would leave the bathroom, changing clothes soon after finishing changing clothes feeling in my bed turning on the television.

Jumping to a channel where a newspaper was passing by to see that the journalist was a woman gave a smile saying "Ready, mission accomplished"

He kept looking at the television, watching the woman interviewing a strange guy. He wore a dirty white coat and kept talking endlessly about the existence of a world order that controls the world with demons.

"They, there are I have seen, and I can prove, put the videos that I posted on the TuTube, and you will see, a woman coming out of the governor's car, she had asses, horns and was with her body full of blood, and many more of them will appear, listen to my words"

"And strange to know, that what he says is true... Wow"

I would do a little recap In my mind of everything that had happened up to the present moment. Adding to what the strange guy talked about, something came up in my mind, letting out a laugh of nervousness.

"That damn them are..."Before he could finish talking, the system would appear, sending countless messages showing the reason for having failed the mission

<System message>

========================================

"Cheater (127x)"

========================================

<System message>

========================================

"To complete the mission, it is necessary to look at a woman who was at your fingertips being less than 100 meters from you"

======================================== 

6