8. college between two worlds
135 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours passed and already being far from the place that had happened the incident with the two girls.

[21.9 kilometers - 2.1 kilometers remaining]

I stretched out looking at the system, which showed the current status of the mission.

"Only, but 2 kilometers and better end it at once. "

He ran, enjoying that he was excited that this would be the last time to complete the mission.

Running towards my house, the tiredness that had accumulated in my body had disappeared.

Halfway through, the system notified him that the mission had been completed.

I stopped running at the same instant, looking at the system and feeling a sense of pride as my body relaxed and almost collapsed to the floor.

[23.7 kilometers - 0.0 kilometers remaining]

[Mission Completed]

"Ah, finally ... no more missions for today"

<System message>

[New mission available]

He let out a small laugh, closing the system and ignoring the mission that had appeared not even reading what he would need to do.

"Not today... now it's time to eat"

I sighed, relieved, and walked calmly towards my house

"Mr. Arseny, I'm sorry for the delay. Are you ready to go?"

A man of silver hair and eyes with the appearance of a young man of 25 years, wearing a white military outfit with several insignia on his right chest

"Oh, so you and my guide?"

"Exactly Mr. Arseny, My Name Is Parky and I am an archangel who is to take you to the entrance of the college Test, between two worlds"

I suddenly felt weaker and soon realized that this was why I found out that Parky was an archangel.

"What a terrible combination, a future demon of lust and an archangel... the director can only be someone from the human world... to make bad joke "

Parky the Archangel prostrated in front of me with his head down, looking at the ground.

"No need to worry. I have knowledge about the breed that is developing in your body at that very moment. And so I made a point of limiting my powers as much as I could not read cause problems"

"If he were not an archangel, that would be strange"

Touching his holy shoulder as if a needle was stuck in the palm of my hand, and with a smile on his face, to continue the good mood between the two of us.

"Please raise your head, a great archangel. He has no reason to lower his head because of a mere student, who has not even studied a single day"

Arseny thought, "I know nothing about this 'college' so the best thing I can do now, that I do not have control of my life and choose the best option to be friends with the door that connects the two world"

"Of course, Mr. Arseny. " the Archangel stood up, with a smile so bright that it could blind a person, walked towards Arseny's house, so that he could transport him to college between two worlds

Upon arriving at the house in front of my house, facing the door.

He turned to me when he realized that there was a barrier around my house, and for him it would be impossible to get permission to enter without turning over a pile of Archangel dust.

"Unfortunately, we will need to take another path, to get to another World College, please shake my hand," the Archangel extended his arm, offering his hand to me to perform a temporary contract "do not worry, this is only because the main gate is closed, and because of my fault for taking it, I'm sorry," said Parky in a trembling voice.

"He's lying," I thought as I watched the Archangel's hair begin to darken. "More I can't do anything, now other than accept"

"Don't worry, I'm already late is also a normal thing, so let's go? Parky."without choices I shook the hand of the Archangel, completing the contract.

"Open the door" Parky's voice blew out the windows of the house I lived in, two pairs of huge asses full of white feathers that would be so white that they differed from the clothes he was wearing.

The wings completely covered our bodies, forming a sphere composed of feathers, rapidly increasing, reaching ten meters high and three in diameter.

in an instant, it shrank, making us both disappear.

Appearing during hundreds of girls and boys wearing a standard uniform, most were understanding nothing of what was going on. While the minority would stand and looking directly at the enormous stage in front of us, you could not see what was on the stage because the red curtain completely covered it.

"Shut up, powerful voice spread all over the place, strangling the minds of over eighty percent of the people, causing them to faint.

"So that's what he meant by test?"

I spoke curious looking around. I would see that seven groups had already formed in a few moments after the echo of the cry.

"Useless, if they don't know. Do not even speak the language of Demons. Will not never go past the first school year," spoke Sya, a young woman with a tall stature, having brown hair and wearing a red military outfit.

"Take the useless from this place," Sya spoke with deep disgust choked in his throat.

A yellow sphere would arise floating in the air, rotate. It would suck all the students who were passed out and would disappear in the same way it appeared.

A group of boys who were extremely excited talked.

"Man, what a beautiful woman"

"She could beat me if she wanted to"

"Miss Sya marry me"

"Sya-sama!'

The group of five girls walked away from them

"Strangers"

"Better not talk to them. I may end up being hated again"

I spoke by looking away and trying not to get their attention.

"Ahhhhh!" A loud cry echoed all over the place, drawing everyone's attention

"Did they decide to attack a lightning breeder right away?"

"Lucky me, I'm a wind maker..."

"I'm glad to give up talking to her..."

When I looked at the person who had caught everyone's attention I realized it was Milla. who released the wrist of the boy who was now with a third crane burn vitalizing that they beat their long hair on the face of the boy who was now screaming in pain.

"Sorry for the delay. We have already sent all the useless to the Archangels and now with only those deserving of studying in the demonic, world we will begin the presentation" 

3