Chapter 5 – Self Discovery
1.7k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

979 was eating in the canteen. After the battle, he seemed to be forever hungry and ate monstrous amounts of food.

But he didn't seem to be putting on weight. In fact, his body seemed to be more muscular and lean, no matter how much he ate.

Not only was he getting more muscular, his penis seemed to be growing longer too!

His lover 950 also noticed this, confirming 979's suspicions that it was longer.

Initially she was intimidated, but yet pleased with his large cock. But now it seemed to be too big for her and he had to be careful not to hurt her.

Today, he was again eating in the canteen with 950, and his two closest friends 970 and 985.

"979!" he heard a voice and turned around. It was the Watcher Miranda"

They all got up and and saluted, their right arms across their chest in the way everyone saluted them.

"Follow me. I want you to test a new mech we just built for you, after watching your performance in the previous battle.

He nodded and followed behind the Watcher, leaving 950 and his friends behind.

They entered a hanger where Watcher Dekken was waiting for them.

"979! Here, try this mech out, The controls have been strengthened just in case you use too much strength again" he said

"Um.. you knew I used too much strength?" 979 asked

"Sure. We monitor all your readings. You were restored diff..." Miranda said happily before Dekken interrupted her

"We'll save that for later. Please enter the cockpit" he said

979 obeyed and entered the cockpit.

But this time it was worse than ever as he couldn't even bend his large cock to sit into the bucket chair!

"What's wrong?" Miranda asked

"Er... I don't know how to say this, but I can't fit" he said sheepishly

"Can't fit? How....oh...OH!" Miranda said, seeing his cock bulge below his pants

"What is it! Oh!" Dekken said, staring at 979's penis.

"I never expected this. But I guess it makes sense since the glands are overcharged, and he has an extra two pituitary glands in his testicles, perhaps stimulating more growth hormones and testosterone" Miranda said

"I don't understand. What are you talking about?" 979 asked

"Come out of there first. Lets see what we have here" Miranda said

They got him to stand next to a metal table and extend his cock on the table.

979 was reluctant, but obeyed them nevertheless.

"That's 15 inches! I am estimating a growth of an inch a week" Dekken said, a beam shining from his visor and measuring 979's penis

"An inch a week? What do I do? As it is I have to tuck it in uncomfortably. If I let it hang, I can't walk properly" 979 complained

"Oh, that's easy" Miranda said and brought him to a contraption on the wall and strapped in his arm and feet.

They then pushed the metal table over and put his cock on the table as before.

"What... what are you doing?" he asked, getting a very bad feeling.

"Bite down hard" Dakken said, putting a rolled up hand towel between his teeth 

979 was surprised but obeyed.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain as Miranda chopped off his penis down to the base using an old fashioned steel scalpel

979 screamed through the towel in his mouth.

"Don't worry. I believe it will grow back soon. That's why I didn't use a laser scalpel that would cauterize the wound" Miranda said

979 screamed, letting the towel in his mouth drop to the floor as his eyes dilated. 

His muscles strained against his metal straps as his body filled with hormones, and his heart pumped like mad. 

"You were saved by using Endocrine boosters, nanobots that flow in your blood and hypercharge your glands. We also implanted two extra pituitary glands in your testicles, encouraging your recovery abilities.

When we brought you here, your body was too mangled to save through normal means. Miranda came out with this solution" Dekken said

"You see? You've already stopped bleeding" Miranda said, using the dropped towel to wipe his groin. Only his testicles now hung between his legs.

979 could barely hear them over the sound of his blood pumping in his ears. 

He wasn't out of control, as he was in full control of his mind. But his whole body was reacting to his injury, pumping him full of hormones and making the balance of chemicals in his mind go haywire. 

"Let's get out of here and leave him. He's still in his enraged state. He's but a mindless beast now" Dakken said

Miranda nodded as they both left the room and closed the door. 

979 was gasping as he felt himself losing control of his body. His emotions fluctuated like crazy from anger, to sadness, to elation and depression. 

"N...no! I must focus" he mumbled, trying to control himself. 

He closed his eyes and started breathing in slow deep breaths, trying to slow down his heartbeat. 

"Wait... did they say my endocrine system is hypercharged?" he thought, his mind racing and a hundred miles an hour. 

"Can... can I control them?" he wondered and started breathing faster again, trying to hyperventilate to stimulate adrenaline. 

Suddenly, he felt a surge of strength and he started pulling at his metal restraints. 

They started warping and he felt pain in his joints and muscles from the strain. 

The metal bonds were not merely iron or steel, but were instead made of graphene, which was stronger than steel, even in such a thin amount.

"Aaaaaagh" he yelled as he looked at one of his bonds. 

He wanted out so badly that suddenly, he felt as if something exploded in his mind. 

The bond holding his right hand suddenly got ripped off the wall as if an invisible hand ripped it off. 

"What the... " 979 said, but he turned and instantly tried again with his left side. 

Repeating his intense desire, he managed to rip off the left bond and the ones binding his feet too. 

But by then, his nose had started bleeding and he felt like fainting, as his head was throbbing so badly. 

He crawled over to the nearby computer and looked through the files that were not locked. 

Finding his number, he opened the files to see what the Watchers did to him. 

He had managed to calm down by now, and his head had stopped aching. 

He still felt exhausted, but he could manage to stay awake now. 

As he saw the video of his mangled body and the notes of what the Watchers did to him, he was shocked. 

"Endocrine system. I remember from school. But is it so powerful to stimulate every gland?" he wondered. 

He was about to look into the endocrine system in the files when he decided to find out about his past. 

The information collected about him was very brief as even the Watchers didn't bother finding out too much about him. 

They only knew his name, how he died and the reason he died. 

"Matthew Gardner. And that woman in the shower.. in my memories must have been my wife Sharon Howlett... who... who cheated on me. That bastard in the shower must be who she cheated with. And I... I jumped from the 18th story of our apartment..." he concluded, merging the brief information written here and his recurring dream. 

He sat silently as all this sank in. 

"Ah, fuck. Why did I bother finding out? It happened centuries ago and doesn't apply to me now. I better find out more about what this Endocrine Booster did to me" he decided. 

Knowing that he could control his endocrine system, he merely had to decide that he wanted to feel happy, and the right hormones were pumped as his mood improved nearly instantly. 

"That's quite a boost. I know I can force myself to get stronger, to heal faster and even some form of telekinesis but I don't understand how" he said to himself. 

He pulled up a file on the Endocrine Booster, which not only explained that it supercharged all the glands, but also explained what each gland does, and what hormones it produces. 

"Hmmm, dopamine makes you smarter... and is produced from the pituitary gland..." he read

"In that case..." he thought and instantly a surge of dopamine flowed into his body, from his pituitary gland in his brain and from his testicles

Suddenly, his mood switched as he became obsessed with the knowledge he could gain from the computers, seeing that this is the 23rd century.

His brain literally throbbed as he absorbed knowledge from the computer, which was disconnected from the ultraweb to isolate itself from attacks by outside aliens like the Ravagers. So although it could not access live information from the ultraweb, it still contained a vast amount of knowledge, much more than the internet of yesteryear.

However, he focused on the knowledge related to modern biology, mechanical engineering, fighting arts, and modern warfare, tactics and strategies.

He then recalled that the Watchers brought him physically from the past. They have knowledge of time travel! He immediately searched for the files on time travel.

The files opened up and he scoured through them meticulously.

"So they have a time machine here. Dekken was the genius behind the invention. This prototype was the way they brought all the bodies here. But they were unsure about changing time, so they only took people who committed suicide." he read

Both Miranda and Dekken were geniuses in many fields. Miranda's field was biology, and the Endocrine booster was her invention. He had read earlier about the function of the pineal gland, also known as the third eye in ancient mythology.

This was the reason why he had some form of telekinesis. But Miranda's research on electromagnetic aura, which in her notes, stayed with his dead mangled body, was also interesting. This was because one of the functions of an open pineal gland is the ability to see ghosts!

But are there ghosts here in the future. According to Miranda's notes, everyone her given a number were dead bodies that still had their electromagnetic aura still attached to their bodies. She only had to revive their physical bodies and the electromagnetic aura will retain their original knowledge and personalities.

The earlier bodies without aura were living but useless puppets at best. 

Suddenly, the whole facility shook and the lights flickered. Warning alarms rang and Dekken's voice blared on the intercom.

"Battle stations everyone. The Ravagers collapsed the forcefield! We have been overrun! Fight for your lives! You are humanity's las...." there was a loud sound and Miranda's scream could be heard in the background.

36