Chapter 9 – The Queen’s Consort
1.5k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew became the official consort of Queen Isis, and was given free reign of the place.

He still felt uncomfortable when the people serving at the palace bowed to him. 

And he felt even more uncomfortable whenever Osiris visited in the day time on rare occasions. 

Matthew was confused at first, because Osiris was completely black skinned at night, but had green skin in the day time. 

Besides wearing a headpiece, Osiris wore cloth wrappings from his waist down like a mummy, which made Matthew feel even more uncomfortable, although Osiris was nothing but friendly towards him. 

And Osiris kept appearing at random in the night, silently watching him having sex with Isis, perhaps vicariously fucking her through Matthew's body. 

Besides training the Egyptian army with Horus and Anhur the other Egyptian God of War, he also became friends with the other gods Anubis and Thoth.

Anubis was the god of the dead, in charge of embalming and preserving dead bodies.

Thoth on the other hand, was the God of knowledge and balance. 

Matthew had been forced to accept that he will never ever go home on two occasions now. Once in the future 23rd century, and now in the ancient mystical past in Egypt, where things were different than portrayed in history and were so far back in time, it was before the history he knew was even started yet. 

As such, he strived to accept where he was and do the best he could to live in this situation.  

With Thoth, he exchanged ideas and knowledge of the Egyptian past, with some of the knowledge he got from the Watchers Dekken and Miranda. It would seem that science worked differently here in the very ancient past and was more akin to magic. On the other hand, his ideas and knowledge seemed like magic to Thoth!

With Anubis, who had a jackal head, he delved into the magic of preservation and resurrection. Apparently, this was a science too. With Anubis, he very well could preserve bodies perfectly and resurrect the dead. 

It seems the stories of Egyptian mummies of the Pharaohs were bad imitations that were trying to follow Anubis' skill, but had failed badly. 

Matthew wondered of his own lifespan. He didn't expect to become immortal and live as long as these gods. In fact, he had a worry that his using the abilities of his endocrine system would burn him out faster, and that he would die before his time because of it. 

Besides that, he spent lots of time with Isis herself when they were not making love. She was also the Goddess of Magic and one of the most powerful gods in the Egyptian pantheon, and had resurrected Osiris into being the God of Death and sired Horus with his resurrected body. 

Matthew as already having problems moving around with his now 18 inch penis and told Isis about his need to trim it to a more usable size. Isis wasn't happy of course, but it was obvious that Matthew could not walk around normally, let alone train with Horus and the army. 

Finally, in the bedroom, Isis assisted Matthew in cutting off his penis. Since she adored his 18 inch penis, which was like that of a horse, they both decided to chop it off completely and let him grow another one. 

Gritting his teeth, he sliced off his penis at the base, leaving only his balls hanging below his groin. 

Isis immediately healed his wound from bleeding and gleefully preserved his horse cock for her personal collection. 

With this, Matthew managed to take a rest, after servicing Isis for so many nights.

He had heard that Osiris wore his penis to make love to Isis over the next few nights, which was weird to Matthew. But he didn't bother, as once he lost a part of him, he didn't look back. 

Many things were also seemed different from what he remembered. Egypt was now a lush green paradise with the Nile flowing through it. 

But instead of having the Sahara desert in the south, instead Egypt was surrounded by water and was an island!

This really confounded Matthew, and it only made sense when he realized that tens of thousands of years from his time, many of Earth's landmass were still underwater!

This would explain Atlantis' threat to Egypt as both were seafaring nations!

A few days later, a important guest arrived in a flash, arriving on his winged sandals. 

He was Hermes, Messenger of the Greek Gods of Olympus and the God of Speed. 

"What do I owe the pleasure of a visit, Messenger of the Olympians?" Isis said.

Horus stood next to her throne while Matthew stood quietly behind her throne as her consort. 

"We being... mixed news Queen Isis. King Zeus of the Olympians have decided not to take action against the aggressions of the Atlanteans. 

Zeus has decided not to wage war against the Atlanteans as he considers them relatives of Mount Olympus. 

King Atlas, and his 9 twin brothers Gadeiros, Ampheres, Euaimon, Mneseos, Autochthon, Elasippos, Mestor, Azaes and Diaprepres are the sons of his brother Poseidon. 

As such, not only are they powerful, with 10 demigods on their side, a war between Mount Olympus and Atlantis will be catastrophic. 

It is not uncommon for the children of the Gods of Olympus to wage war on each other. King Zeus decreed that the aggression of the Atlanteans should be handled by men, not Gods. " Hermes said

"This is discouraging news Hermes. We had hoped it would not come to war" Isis said

"Yes. However, Zeus has agreed that I accompany a delegation from the Egyptian Gods, to seek peace with the Atlanteans, and negotiate an acceptable outcome between both nations." Hermes said

"This is of course not what we expected to hear from King Zeus. But for the time being, we will accept this. If a peaceful solution is possible, we will not rule out the possibility" Queen Isis said. 

"Wait! There are intruders!" Horus yelled as the guards immediately prepared for battle. 

"No. Stand down. Those are our....the Olympian god's guests from far away" Hermes said, lifting his hand to calm everything down. 

Queen Isis, Prince Horus, Matthew and the rest watched as two beautiful blonde women swooped down, riding on winged horses!

"These are our guests from far away to the north. They are representatives of the Norse pantheon. Recently they made contact with us and have sent these two to join us and meet with the Atlanteans." Hermes said

The two women got off their pegasi and knelt on the ground. 

"We are the Valkyrie, servants of King Odin. I am Brynhildr" one of the ladies said

"An I am Herja" the other said. 

Their speech was halting and strange, but they tried their best to communicate in Greek to be understood. 

"They are also gods of seafaring folk and have heard about the threat of Atlantis. These two were sent to join our delegation to observe the Atlanteans and try to see if they are able to have peace" Hermes said. 

Matthew could see that their clothes were not suitable for this land. They wore thick animal furs, cloaks and metal weapons and armor. 

From what he knew, the Norse were more barbaric and warlike than the supposedly civilized Greeks and Egyptians. But since everything has overturned his expectations when he came here, he kept quiet and simply observed. 

"We welcome you, delegates of the north. We seem to have a common goal. And so we hope to form an alliance to seek peace with the Atlanteans. With more pantheons behind us, we hope the delegation will have a bigger chance of success" Isis said. 

Isis welcomed Hermes and the two Valkyrie to a sumptuous dinner, and Matthew listened quietly as the Valkyrie kept to themselves as they had difficulties with the language. 

Suddenly, Matthew spoke up. 

"Yes, these Egyptians are strange. Some of them have indeed animal heads. But they are a civilized nation that will be worth exchanging knowledge with " Matthew said, joining in their conversation. 

"You... speak norse?" Bryndhidr asked

"No.. I learnt from listening to your conversation" Matthew smiled. 

"You heard everything?" Herja asked, worried that she said disparaging remarks about the animalistic Egyptians and the lazy Greeks

"Not to worry. I am an outsider too. I have a way with language" Matthew said

"Oh, you can understand their language?" Hermes asked

"Yes. Eventually. I am good with words and can pick up any language after listening for a while" Matthew said

"Then you should join our delegation!" Hermes said cheerfully

"Matthew is my consort. He isn't prepared for such important matters" Isis said, as she didn't look happy

However, as she asked Matthew to stay that night even though he was currently underwhelming, she got him to grow at least 9 inches to pleasure her. 

They also had a talk about the delegation, and that Matthew wanted to join them as he will get to see more of the world. 

Eventually Isis relented. Matthew was a curious soul and he had very impressive battle prowess for a human. 

Even though he would struggle against a god, he was regarded the equal of any human hero. 

"Promise me, you will stay safe" Isis said

"I promise" Matthew replied as she forced him to make love one more time. 

28