Chapter 14 – Midgard
957 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That... wasn't unpleasant!" M said as the group appeared on Earth, somewhere in a frozen forest, possibly somewhere in Scandinavia. 

"Your first time on Bifrost?" Loki asked M

"Yes. I thought I would feel sick or something. It just makes my body tingle" M said

"I could do other things to make your body tingle" Loki flirted and put his arm around M's shoulder.

Brynhildr walked between them and separated M from Loki's arms 

"She's taken, Loki" Mist said

"She is? Oooh! I apologise Brynhildr. I just thought that both of us had things in common. We have raven hair" Loki said

"Hahaha she's a true Valkyrie all right! Woman lovers" Thor laughed loudly

The Valkyries didn't seem to take that as an insult and simply nodded.

"Actually, I was a man before" M said

"You were?" Thor was shocked and suddenly put his hand up M's skirt and felt her pussy.

"Hey!" M said pulling away

"Lord Thor! Please!" Brynhildr said

"I was tortured by the Atlanteans. My penis was chopped off, as were my limbs. Brynhildr took care of me until I healed" M explained

"They chopped off your manhood and your limbs?" Gunnr was shocked

"And they gouged out my eyes and pulled out my tongue too" M said

"Bastards. You don't chop off someone's manhood without giving them a quick death. Barbarians!" Thor cursed

"I thought warriors at Valhalla healed instantly. Why did you turn out to be a woman?" Tyr asked

"That's because I wasn't dead. Just badly wounded. Instead my body naturally healed itself, but this time as a woman" M said

"You can do that?" Baldr gasped in surprise

"Yes, she is a special case" Brynhildr said

"Atlantis. I remember, father was involved in that. The tremors were even felt in Asgard" Baldr said. 

"Yeah, it was so loud, I thought Thor had a diarrhea again" Loki laughed

"Hey! That time was because you poisoned the beans" Thor said angrily

"I didn't do anything to the food. Serves you right for eating random beans on a plate. We don't know how long those mortals were dead when we found them" Loki said, both talking about some incident they experienced

"I was hungry" Thor protested

M was amazed that Thor and Loki actually got on so well. Based on the legends Loki actually was a god the Asgardians relied on and Thor adventured often with. But they became enemies at the end.

But as M thought about it, they are still young here, and were not even 50 yet, which was young for a god. 

They arrived at a village as it was about to get dark and found that everyone had gathered in the town hall, boarding themselves up in the largest building in the town. 

"Ho villagers. Why are you hiding in there?" Tyr asked as he banged on the door. 

"Who... who are you? You best get out of here fast. It's getting dark and they descend on the town to eat" a voice said from behind a thick wooden door. 

He was speaking through a smaller window on the door, a primitive peephole. 

"We are here to hunt trolls" Thor said in a booming voice. 

The person peeking out saw the 8 people, one of them with a missing right arm, the other with a short hammer. 

"My Lord Thor, Lord Tyr, the gods!" he said, instantly recognizing them and there was a sound of people instantly trying to remove the furniture they used to bar the door. 

"No stay there. We have company" M suddenly said, as her pineal gland was fully activated as she sensed danger. 

Before the villagers could answer, there was a loud crash and thuds could be heard on the ground as trolls appeared from the dark forest from all sides and walked towards the village hall. 

The loud crash was one of the trolls smashing a wooden house with it's club. 

"Finally! At least we don't have to hunt for them!" Thor said as he jumped into the air and crashed into a 5 meter tall troll with his hammer. 

Baldr and the 4 valkeries Brynhildr, Gunnr, Mist and M all drew their swords, while Tyr the God of War took out his large war axe

Loki's spear started glowing a white color as he too prepared for battle, and they charged at different enemies. 

M had taken the time to start pumping up her body with the appropriate steroids and hormones. 

With only 1 pituitary gland in her brain, she could no longer instantly juice up her body. She could still stimulate hormones at will, but now it took longer, and she could not reach the same heights she used to with 3 pituitary glands. 

And although she could still heal from unbelievable physical injuries, she now took a long time to do so, unlike before when her body could heal and regenerate literally in front of one's eyes. 

She watched as Thor smashed a second troll. He was so strong and powerful, it made her feel that Thor was bullying the trolls. 

Tyr was indeed a God of war, reminding M of the way Horus used to fight. However, being a Norse god, he seemed more brutal and battle hungry as he fought. 

Baldr was the opposite, and was incredibly graceful. Every move he made seemed to be the right move at the perfect time, making it look like he was playing with the troll he was engaged with. 

She looked at the Valkyries, whoe were powerful and savage, similar to Tyr, but in a feminine way and didn't have that battle crazy look on their faces. 

Loki was appearing and disappearing, firing bolts from his spear, injuring and distracting the trolls as the others finished them off. 

As for M, she had her own style of fighting. She wasn't as powerful as the gods, not even the minor female gods like the Valkyrie. 

But she fought strategically, hitting all the vital spots on the troll she was fighting. While her steroid enhanced strength managed to damage the troll, it was not enough to kill it with one blow, having to take several sword strikes to kill it. 

Thor struck another troll in the head, smashing it like an overripe watermelon, brain and blood shooting everywhere. 

"Careful" Baldr said, graciously dancing through the gore, somehow remaining untouched by blood. 

M slashed the ankle of a troll, forcing it to fall over, before her sword pierced through the troll's eye into the brain the next instant. 

This was in complete contrast to Tyr who did something similar, by cutting right through the troll's knee cap with his war axe and then smashing it into the brains through the skull using brute force.

The main difference is that M needed to avoid bone as she lacked the strength to instantly kill the troll if she hit something hard, while Tyr simply smashed through bone and muscle with sheer brute force. 

This was very viking-like as the Valkyries also fought with violence and strength even though they were female. 

The battle ended with M and the 2 valkyries killing one troll each, Brynhildr killing two, Baldr and Tyr killing four each and Thor standing on a small hill of Trolls. Loki had also killed 2 trolls and provided a distraction for the rest as they battled. 

The villagers came out to welcome their Gods, and invited them for a feast. 

M was surprised how the villagers, who were plagued by the troll attacks, so easily changed their mood and slaughtered a cow to serve their gods. 

But then again, these were the gods they worshipped, who came down from Asgard to exterminate the trolls. 

As they feasted, they discovered from the villages that not only were the trolls attacking this village, but they were rampaging all over as well. 

"That explains the many dead we've had to bring to Valhalla" Gunnr said

"Indeed. Looks like we need to do a complete extermination" Tyr said

Suddenly, Brynhildr stood up, and Gunnr and Mist nodded.

As Valkyries, they had a "calling" whenever brave souls died in battle. 

Like the news that brought them to Midgard in the first place, they had a sixth sense that this is not over yet, as many were dying at the very moment.

"The souls are calling us. There is a battle south of here... but there's so many" Mist said

"What are we waiting for! To battle!" Thor roared as he got up and rushed out the door blindly, Tyr closely behind him.

"There they go again" Loki rolled his eyes, regarding his two half brothers as barbarians. 

"Come on, Loki" Baldr laughed as he chased after the two gods together with the Valkyries. 

Loki looked bemused and looked at M, who wiped her mouth with a napkin before rushing out with Loki 

 

23