Chapter 16 – Meeting the Olympians Again
945 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

M started getting better at using her illusions as the group of gods and Valkyries continued hunting. 

The monsters they hunted started getting less dangerous the further south they went. 

As the Norse gods were also the same gods that were worshipped by the Germanic people, they would cover the same territory. 

The further south they headed, the monsters stopped being ogres and trolls but instead smaller creatures like goblins and kobolds.

This meant that M got to experiment more with her illusion abilities. 

As she could only use her pineal gland to affect one creature at a time, she used it strategically when fighting.

She caused the creature she targeted to be distracted, making them believe they were on fire, and killed them with her sword.

Using illusion was much less of a toll than her telekinesis, and she was quite successful using it this way.

Thor found himself getting bored as these lesser enemies were not a challenge for him at all. Tyr too was already considering going back to Asgard. 

Most of the group was already ready to return home as the crisis was more or less over, but M still wanted to stay on. 

Suddenly, Loki sensed a fluctuation in magic in the near distance and alerted the group to it.

The group charged at the direction that Loki pointed, smashing through trees and shrubs along the way. 

Thor was the first that burst through the forest, arriving at a clearing with a campfire. 

He immediately attacked a horned being with goat legs who was playing an enchanting tune!

His hammer crashed to the ground as the being barely avoided Mjolnir's strike

Another handsome human looking being wearing a toga got up and sprung into action, but Tyr tacked him to the ground as they struggled 

Thor struck again, but his hammer Mjolnir struck a staff which deflected it. 

However, Thor's hammer was so powerful, the staff was thrown out of the hand of the person wielding it!

As Thor lifted his hammer to smash the skull of the first horned being, M arrived and immediately shouted: "Thor! Stop! Those are not enemies!" she yelled

Thor's arm stayed still, holding Mjolnir in the air while holding the horned creature down by his neck on the ground. Another person stood frozen behind Thor, having his staff smashed away by Thor and Tyr had his sword to the other person's neck.

"Who..." the person behind Thor looked at M, not recognizing her, but feeling that she was familiar. 

"You! Coward!" Brynhildr yelled, having just arrived. 

"My... my Lady Brynhildr" Hermes said in shock, recognizing Brynhildr from the Atlantean entourage. 

"You don't recognize me, Lord Hermes?" M asked

Hermes turned to look at M again, when M used her illusion powers on a god directly, turning her visage to that of the male version of himself from before. 

"You... Matthew?" Hermes asked

"Yes. Good to see you Lord Hermes" M said, dispelling the illusion and turning back to her female form. 

Thor lowered his hammer, and helped the horned being up, while Tyr did the same to the other person. 

They both looked young, perhaps barely past their teens, and Hermes was the older gentlemen among the group of 3 people. 

"These are my friends the Princes of Asgard, Lords Tyr, Thor, Baldr, Loki and the Valkyries Brynhildr, Gunnr and Mist" M introduced

"Pleasure to meet you. I am Hermes from Olympus, and these are my brothers Dionysus and Pan" Hermes said

The three brothers were not out on a mission, rather just partying around. Dionysus it seemed was the Olympian God of Nature, Fruitfulness and Wine, while Pan was a God of the Wild and Music.

The gods of the two pantheons settled down as Dionysus supplied the wine in which Thor and Tyr gratuitously enjoyed. 

At the same time M was catching up with Hermes, trying to find out more about the Egyptian gods. 

Apparently, after the cataclysm that destroyed Atlantis, Amon-Ra took over Egypt while Isis abdicated and moved to Athens. She became one of the wives of Zeus and was renamed Demeter there! Horus on the other hand, went out for revenge, hunting Set as well as attacking the other cities of the Atlanteans. 

In fact, Horus had just teamed up with Queen Myrina of the Amazons and destroyed the Atlantean city of Cerne in Libya (which was what the ancients called Africa). They were continuing to rampage across Libya to hunt and root out all the other Atlantean cities all around the new Mediterranean Sea that was created after the cataclysm that ended Atlantis. 

Hermes explained that the destruction of Atlantis, using the combined powers of Zeus, Odin and Amon-Ra was so powerful, the 3 underestimated the power of their attack.

The destruction of Atlantis changed the tectonic plates under the earth, changing the sea of Atlantis to make Libya mostly land, rather than sea, making the seas rise to incredible levels for months before subsiding. 

The 3 pantheon leaders had to rush back to their pantheons and use their powers to protect their people, lest their lands got submerged by their attack as the flood destroyed everything. 

M realized that although she spent 30 years recuperating in Valhalla, on Earth many centuries had passed and the Earth had literally changed after the cataclysm. 

They partied on for a few days, with the Asgardians getting drunk on Dionysus's wines. 

Hermes, Pan and Loki seemed to get along very well, as all 3 of them were trickster gods. Loki and Hermes also had the ability to shapeshift, which they compared notes when experimenting with M. 

Finally, the Asgardians prepared to leave, but M had decided to stay. She wanted to meet up with the Egyptians again. 

M said her goodbyes to the Asgardians, and the Asgardians also bade farewell to the 3 Olympian Gods, which they had a great impression off. 

M looked at Brynhildr and started to talk. 

"Brynhildr... this is not a goodbye.. we..." she said

"I... understand you want to reunite with Queen Isis..." Brynhildr interrupted her. 

"Brynhildr, I have spent more time with you than with Isis. I just want to say hello. I do love you, you know" M said as they embraced and kissed

"We are Gods. You have Idunn's apple right? That should retain your youth. We will eventually meet up again" Brynhildr said stoically, even though a tear flowed down her eye. 

"Yes we will. You can be sure of that" M said with a smile. 

The Asgardians left, leaving M with the 3 Gods. Hermes had agreed to take M to meet up with Horus. As he didn't know where Isis was, finding and meeting up with Horus would be the best lead to get her to Isis. 

A few days alter, after more partying, with both Dionysus and Pan failing to get into M's panties, she left with Hermes, who carried her on his winged sandals. 

His hands were in inappropriate places on her body, but M had to endure that, as Hermes said that it was the most secure way to carry her. He enjoyed getting his fingers wet entering her pussy, and his other hand greedily groped her breasts as they flew in the air.  

They bypassed Athens and Mount Olympus at incredible speeds to where Hermes thought Horus would be. 

From the air, they saw a fleet of warships heading back towards Themiscyra and saw Horus on the leading ship!

He suddenly landed on the deck of the ship, where Horus seemed to be standing looking solemn, as a casket was on the deck behind him, surrounded by 6 Amazons. 

As Hermes landed, all the Amazons on board raised their weapons at the sudden intruder. 

"Lord Hermes" Horus said in shock

"Lord Horus. I bring.. a guest" Hermes said as M walked forwards

Horus looked at her for a moment, feeling that she looked at felt familiar. This was someone he hadn't seen for centuries on Earth time. 

"Matthew?" Horus suddenly asked in shock. 

"Yes it's me. But I've changed from what I used to look like" M said, letting Horus see an illusion of her old self. 

"Mo..mother will be pleased to see you. Join us back to Themiscyra. I am bringing Queen Myrina home" Horus said

"What happened to the Queen of the Amazons?" Hermes asked

"We were hunting down all the Atlanteans. We conquered Cerne, as well as the land all the of Greater Phrygia, from the Tourus Mountains to the Calcus River, and all the people the Atlanteans conquered including the Syrians, Arabians, and Cilicians. We took over all the islands in the Argean sea. But while I was overseeing the riots in Cerne, she fell in the battle against the Mopsus the Thracian and Sipylus the Scythian, the allies of the Atlanteans and worshipers of Poseidon." Horus said stoically. 

"I'm sorry to hear that" M offered her condolences

"Don't be. These are the ways of gods and demigods. Anyway, mother will be pleased to see you alive. We thought you died in the cataclysm" Horus said

 

20